• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice. I tried the Locoroco demo on PS Store and it was aweeesome! SOCOM Navy Seals seems good.

My list to get =

Locoroco, Sega Mega Drive Collection, Daxter, Racthet and Clank, FF Tactics, Jean d'Arc, Metal Gear Ac!d 2, and this - http://uk.gamespot.com/psp/puzzle/bytehell2000/index.html?tag=result;title;0 WTF looks good, but it doesn't appear to be coming out in the UK. Are PSP games all region free?

Games I'm not sure about = Syphon Filter, Star Wars Battlefront, Metal Gear Digital Graphic Novel, Wipeout. Hmm...

So, apparently my Ratchet and Clank is a JAP copy, now i know all PS3 games are multi regional, but will i still get a 100% full English copy of the game?

From the Ebay sale it has the Japanese boxart which is for "display purposes only" it says its 100% English. But that doesn't mean thats its actually English, European, American... or whatever.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm gonna go into town early tomorrow and get a PS3! Gonna trade a load of stuff in and probably get it with Ratchet and maybe a Blu-Ray movie.

Does anyone know what the Game and Gamestation in store bundles are like?

I've sold my 360 to my brother and have decided to get myself a shiny new PS3!!! My 360 red-ringed in October and once is once enough quite frankly - I've never had a console break down on me before so decided to cross to the dark side and get my PS3 hopefully next week. I'm going for the deal on Amazon - you get a 40GB PS3 and free '4-gamers' HDMI cable for £269.99.

Do you guys think this is a good deal? Just ordered Sega Rally from Play.com for £17.99 and Virtua Fighter 5 from GAME for £19.99! I Cannot wait!!!:yay:

EDIT: Scrub that the bastards have put it up a tenner to £279.99!!! Still getting it but need to wait for a cheque to clear before I can get it! It better not go up again.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!