NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Is the preorder/beta thing confirmed for the uk??

I'm a Metal Gear noob so a disc that would get me up to speed would be pretty funky!

Also, thanks for the add Strider!

*Points up*

Woops, just testing! :p

Does anyone know if there is a superpatch for ProEvo 2008?? A link would be appreciated!

Is the preorder/beta thing confirmed for the uk??

I'm a Metal Gear noob so a disc that would get me up to speed would be pretty funky!

Also, thanks for the add Strider!

you need to add me.

flameboyNE

Awesome! I'll add you when I'm next on!

Edit: Just sent you an invite.

Anyone know what NAT Tyoe 2 is? I had type 3 before but I've managed to change it but I'm not sure what to.

Decided to have a go on Warhawk. That game is awesome.

I came overall 3rd on the red team. It's got that right balance of fighting in it.

I always notice people playing Warhawk on my friends list is it that great?! Do many people use headsets? Was thinking of getting the retail copy to get the bluetooth with it...

I always notice people playing Warhawk on my friends list is it that great?! Do many people use headsets? Was thinking of getting the retail copy to get the bluetooth with it...

Not many people use headsets really, which is quite suprising seeing as they come with one. Usually it's Just some little kid crying into it.

Warhawk is good so i'd reccommend it. It's just a pity we havn't had a big N-E dogfight yet.

Not many people use headsets really, which is quite suprising seeing as they come with one. Usually it's Just some little kid crying into it.

Warhawk is good so i'd reccommend it. It's just a pity we havn't had a big N-E dogfight yet.

Yeah, we had a small one and that was it. I bet Strider would destroy us all given the amount of time he has spent on it :)

I started playing MGS1 yesterday via the PS3s backwards compatibility feature, man that game rocks. I really forgot how great it is.

Nat type 3 can cause connection problems, its usually something wrong with your network (Or so im led to believe).

Nat 2 is the one you want ^^

Nat type 3 can cause connection problems, its usually something wrong with your network (Or so im led to believe).

Nat 2 is the one you want ^^

Woo hoo!! Awesome, cheers! : peace:

Warhawk sounds like a lot of fun, I might pick it up soon. Is there a demo or anything??

Woo hoo!! Awesome, cheers! : peace:

Warhawk sounds like a lot of fun, I might pick it up soon. Is there a demo or anything??

Nah but there are plenty of vids on the PSN Store. You can download the full game from the store for 20 quid or buy it in a shop for 30-40 quid and you get a headset.

Nah but there are plenty of vids on the PSN Store. You can download the full game from the store for 20 quid or buy it in a shop for 30-40 quid and you get a headset.

Cool, I'd rather have a hard copy and I've seen it for £30 so I'll probably order it. Might be useful to have a headset as well.

I just started playing Uncharted and I love how you unlock extras by getting achievements like 10 headshots and stuff. More games should do stuff like this.

Cool, I'd rather have a hard copy and I've seen it for £30 so I'll probably order it. Might be useful to have a headset as well.

I just started playing Uncharted and I love how you unlock extras by getting achievements like 10 headshots and stuff. More games should do stuff like this.

If you havn't already used the code, £5 off at gameplay.co.uk.

dt7aquwhf

Edit: Just looked and they seem not to stock it anymore. Ah well still may be useful.

If you havn't already used the code, £5 off at gameplay.co.uk.

dt7aquwhf

It doesn't seem to be on sale at gameplay. :(

Edit: Thanks though!

I should have bought a retail copy of Warhawk but I've got it now.

I've just played some more. It really is fun, even if I just die and die and die it's fun.

Have you got a headset Stefkov?

That Gaia music equaliser is stunning. Its like being in space. I would love it if there was another one which was with the whole solar system or the galaxy, like the map thing in Mass Effect.

I should have bought a retail copy of Warhawk but I've got it now.

I've just played some more. It really is fun, even if I just die and die and die it's fun.

is it acessible for newcomers? thats one thing about team fortress it has taken me a while to get going with it and sussing it out.

Have you got a headset Stefkov?

Yes. An old one I got with an old phone. It's got a real tight fit so I don't bother wearing it.

is it acessible for newcomers? thats one thing about team fortress it has taken me a while to get going with it and sussing it out.

Well, from an earlier post, I played it and came 3rd on my team. I havn't played it before as much as I had then.

Just got stuck into a match picked up a sniper and got a few headshots, couple of rocket launcher kills and a few grenade kills.

You might have to tweak the flight controls and such, like in hover mode have up and down as up and down then in fighting flight mode you invert them. Works great this way.

It's dead easy to get into though.