NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

@ H-o-T: I got Orange Box from Shopto.com about a week ago (it was on for £22.99 then but they've put it up now:heh: ) and they sent me the PAL EURO version not the UK one - the only difference is that the PEGi 16+ logo is on the cover rather than the BBFC 15 certificate that is on the UK edition. Other than that they are identical so I would say if you want it buy it!

Is that worldwide release? If so this holiday is pretty sweeet.

EAs new space survival horror Dead Space is being released this Halloween (31/10) in the US & Europe on PS3 & 360 according to an EA Press Release on IGN. Apparently they have updated the game's site at: deadspacegame.com

I think this game looks pretty good actually and Halloween seems the perfect day to release it.

Have you seen the new PSP Slim out in June?! It's Red and has GOW's Krato's on the back in white, looks excellent! I'm definately buying one, the colour and everything has totally won me over! :yay:

HELLO FELLOW PLAYSTATION 3 OWNERS!!!

Just bought it this evening. I just thought "fuck it, why not!?". Its soo quiet!!

Awesome!! Will do when I

A) Work out how you add

B) Complete the update download

C) Manage to commandeer the TV back!

How do you register a name? I think I registered Daft ages ago when registration first started....might be wrong though.

Awesome!! Will do when I

A) Work out how you add

B) Complete the update download

C) Manage to commandeer the TV back!

How do you register a name? I think I registered Daft ages ago when registration first started....might be wrong though.

How do you add? When you've added a profile to the console go over to the Playstation Network logo and create a login. Takes a while without a keyboard XD

Then you go over to the far right on the XMB and add friends. Simple.

Rez hasn't even accepted my invite, tut tut.

Might just be me, but does anyone else do a "These are not the droids your looking for" style wave to get the discs out?

Rez and Daft add me if you like.

Mech-Maverick.

Awesome will do!

What does "activating" the PS3 do? I think I've linked it with my PSN account because when I log on the computer it has my PS3 download list.

I sent you an invite Jordan!

Cheers Daft ;) Shall accept... once i go on my PS3... Err... at some point.

Rez hasn't even accepted my invite, tut tut.

Might just be me, but does anyone else do a "These are not the droids your looking for" style wave to get the discs out?

Yeah apologies for not adding/accepting yet. Ill get on my PS3 asap and do so. I look forward to playing some online games on it with y'all, whats the next big multi player game release?

Yeah apologies for not adding/accepting yet. Ill get on my PS3 asap and do so. I look forward to playing some online games on it with y'all, whats the next big multi player game release?

Haze probably. May they say... 4th release date...

I'd suggest picking up Warhawk though. Thats pretty fantastic online.

Cheers Daft ;) Shall accept... once i go on my PS3... Err... at some point.

lol, cool!

Since I am a newbie at this whole Playstation thing, are there any cool things I should/could download!? (Preferably free if possible! :heh: )

Also, do the controllers charge when the console is off and how long is the battery life?