NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I've got my Sony headset which I'm sure has died because I haven't charged it for an aeon.

Can you not link campaigns together? Like doing missions completes them for both players.

I'm not sure, I'm just following Jayseven's ghost and reading through the Boderlands Wiki. Still very sketchy information, not just this site either. More games should keep the info lock down like this, that way I can play through them without knowing who dies and who shags who.

Yeah, less info on games would be good. I've been pretty out of the loop with Uncharted and Assassin's Creed. Maybe seen a bit too much Heavy Rain but until it's out I'm going to try and avoid all info.

Speculation around the web always means that curiosity kills the twat. I just can't help myself - kids can't be deprived of their candy, especially when it's viewable through a misty yet transparant window.

Edit: Even if it is bad for their teeth.

Yup, that's a surprisingly good one.

Edited by dwarf

Official headset get, love it so far. I haven't actually used it though.

Lol I've barely used mine either....

I can't wait to use mine for Borderlands... *hint* *hint*

I'm actually looking forward to it more than Uncharted. Partly because I've tried had to de-hype Uncharted.

I feel so excited for tomorrow, ain't felt this way about a video game since Halo 3.

I feel so excited for tomorrow, ain't felt this way about a video game since Halo 3.

Really?! I'm not all that hyped Uncharted is in my top 5 and I truly think its like the perfect action movie game, but I am not overly hyped for this...

I loved the first though, as people may remember I didn't stop going on about it for a long time.

Whilst not playing disc games for however long, I've not really been anticipating playing the major releases. October has kind of crept up and Borderlands has popped out of nowhere and nudged its way into the 3 or 4 games I'll buy this this year.

I don't think people have come to terms with how badass that game is going to be. It's going to be similar to last year where I read up a bit about Fallout 3, suddenly it came out and I realised I could buy it. Hotly praised, expansive 3rd party game - just like Borderlands, in the shops at a similar period of time. I'll be enjoying that in the relatively near future that seems pretty distant as of now.

Two weeks is too long to wait!

I pre-order it with Play but this postal strike just won't do. Anyone know if Play is doing anything about it. I might just buy it from a shop.

Edit: I cancelled and pre-ordered from Amazon instead. I've got my Prime One Day delivery trial still going which means Royal Mail and forcibly insert it up their rectum. Yay!!

I'd still have liked that pre-order bonus. Dumb mail.

Edited by Daft

Two weeks is too long to wait!

I pre-order it with Play but this postal strike just won't do. Anyone know if Play is doing anything about it. I might just buy it from a shop.

Edit: I cancelled and pre-ordered from Amazon instead. I've got my Prime One Day delivery trial still going which means Royal Mail and forcibly insert it up their rectum. Yay!!

I'd still have liked that pre-order bonus. Dumb mail.

I had heard that Play might be using couriers, dunno how true that is.

Hmmm, I think I'll stick with Amazon because of my Prime trial.

I might switch if I get a confirmation that Play are using couriers. Where did you here it from?

You going to get Borderlands?

Hmmm, I think I'll stick with Amazon because of my Prime trial.

I might switch if I get a confirmation that Play are using couriers. Where did you here it from?

You going to get Borderlands?

I'm still undecided tbh, Uncharted 2 was gonna be my last new purchase for a while but it does look good... It was in the Daily Mail about Play and couriers not sure how believable that is.

XCM Cross Battle Adapter 2.0

pa.167897.2.jpg

Features:

Connect a wired Xbox 360™ controller to your PlayStation3™ console

Supports rapid fire function

New: Supports rumble

Third party manufactured product!

Description:

The XCM Cross Battle Adapter 2.0 is built with a new function for swapping the controller’s triggers and bumpers. You can also swap the functions of A,B,X,Y buttons (Example: Set the function of A button to the X button or set the function of B button to the Y button, etc) and swap the functions of 2 analog sticks as well! The PS3 Six Axis mode and Rumble function are also supported. The best adapter in the industry just got better!

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-zq-49-en-70-3ljt.html

I'm tempted to pick one of these up. I hate the DS3 triggers. Too spongy. Bit too pricey though.

I'm tempted to pick one of these up. I hate the DS3 triggers. Too spongy. Bit too pricey though.

If it's just the triggers that bother you might be better off splashing out £2.99 for some Gioteck Real Triggers. They stop your fingers sliding whilst pushing the triggers in and simply make it more comfortable on your fingers as you get better leverage. They really do make a world of difference, especially if you're playing a game that locks shoot to R2 instead of R1 — the Lost Planet 2 demo is a recent example.

Official headset get, love it so far. I haven't actually used it though.

Charge that baby up for some Uncharted 2 multiplayer tonight.

Great. Just made a trip to the store.

And guess what they had al lined up on the shelves? Not just Uncharted 2. Not just Brütal Legend. No, they had to go and put WipeOut HD/Fury right next to them. One man goes in. A man and three games come out.

Nice. As if I didn't have any other games to play already. Damn you, bloody compulsiveness! Damn you, games! Sweet, sweet games... who are calling out to me... Play? Now? As thy wish...

When did you get your system S.Cookie? Was it after E3 this year, and have you got a huud tuuv?

And guess what they had al lined up on the shelves? Not just Uncharted 2. Not just Brütal Legend. No, they had to go and put WipeOut HD/Fury right next to them. One man goes in. A man and three games come out.

I thought uncharted was friday?

If it's just the triggers that bother you might be better off splashing out £2.99 for some Gioteck Real Triggers. They stop your fingers sliding whilst pushing the triggers in and simply make it more comfortable on your fingers as you get better leverage. They really do make a world of difference, especially if you're playing a game that locks shoot to R2 instead of R1 — the Lost Planet 2 demo is a recent example.

I've got them. They're rubbish. One DS3 is already duff because one of the triggers went.

---

Naughty Dog confirm Cross Game Chat in the next firmware update.

ReklissAbandon wrote:

I think they wanted people to have fun and ejoy the show since all dead players can talk to each other no matter what team you are on. But I will suggest it anyway. Not to mention that the next PS3 firmware update is going to allow cross game chat. So if players use that instead of in game communication then they would also be able to communicate enemies positions.

The post has been deleted.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=uncharteddf&message.id=68482#M68482

Edited by Daft