NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

no luck :s.....My brother has a Samsung Synmaster Monitor which has a HDMI port, works through there...

Xbox 360 works through HDMI aswell...wtf is PS3 probs! :( :(

Hmm, I admit I'm not too knowledgeable about such things, but it sounds like a HDCP issue to me. Which Samsung HDTV do you have?

Samsung 22in LE22S86BDX this one...

Like I said before the game loads but when theres no disc in the drive it dont load up :(

Samsung 22in LE22S86BDX this one...

Like I said before the game loads but when theres no disc in the drive it dont load up :(

Oh I see, your previous message confused me a bit.

In that case, perhaps it's a resolution issue? If your TV doesn't support 1080p and the PS3 is trying to output that signal then obviously you wouldn't be able to see anything, but I believe certain games force 720p which would be why they load okay.

You could try the whole hold-the-power-button-down thing again and lower the supported resolutions to see if you're able to see the XMB then. If not... well, you'll have to wait on someone that knows what they're talking about.

Silly question but you are selecting the right input on your TV yeah?

defo defo yes! lol

Sony has told Eurogamer that Patapon will be out here on 22nd February, a whole weekend and a day before the US version. Hooray!

YAY! Nice to see us euro peeps getting a little respect for once.

Zoh my lul! Prism Rangers in Disgaea!

Im totally saving up mana on Laharl for that green dragon. 2500 mana, wheee. :(:)

Wavebirds been out how long?

When I want to save money something comes along for me to want to buy.

REally? No shit..

Dude, chill. Stop instigating shit all the time. It makes you look like a dick.

£37.70

Bloody hell, Ive seen cheaper Wavebirds.

It's because there imported.

Hmmmm. I kinda told Claire I wanted a PS3 (Off hand, then I said one day) and she just said "Oooh, pay day tomorrow" and I asked how much shes got left, and she said £150, which has gone down from like £500. She like smiled and stuff. Hmmmm. Havnt asked for anything else. (This is for my bday obv)

SWEET. :heh: (If as I suspect)

When do Sony usually update PSN on a Thursday??? I'm desperate to play the DMC 4 demo and it still isn't there!!!!:shakehead

When do Sony usually update PSN on a Thursday??? I'm desperate to play the DMC 4 demo and it still isn't there!!!!:shakehead

It usually updates in the afternoon.

ATLUS ANNOUNCES IRRESISTIBLE 2D FIGHTER ARCANA HEART FOR PLAYSTATION®2 SYSTEM

Humanity's Last Hope is One Big Cat Fight

IRVINE, CA - JANUARY 31, 2008 - Atlus U.S.A., Inc., the publisher responsible for some of the best games you've never played, today announced Arcana Heart, a 2D fighter bursting with brawling anime-style beauties, for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. These gorgeous fighters will make your jaw drop with their looks (or their fists). This April 8th, beauty is in the black eye of the beholder!

For more on Arcana Heart, please visit the official website: http://www.atlus.com/arcanaheart/

About Arcana Heart

Beyond our world lies that of the Elemental beings, the Arcana. These mighty spirits offer their abilities to the Maidens, those rare humans who are able to communicate with them. Long ago, our worlds were connected. However, the two worlds unexpectedly split apart, and a dimensional boundary was formed between them, separating our world from the Arcana. Seeking to harness their energy, the mysterious Mildred Avalon is trying to form a rift in the boundary and merge the worlds once more. Should her plan succeed, life on our world will never be the same again. Only the Maidens, with the help of their Arcana, can prevent her from bringing an end to all humanity.

Key Features

- An all-girl fighting spectacular. Battles heat up with 11 beautiful female fighters to choose from.

- Customize your fighter's skills. Arcana add new attack and defense skills. Build your combat strategy by selecting from 11 different Arcana to pair with your fighter.

- Supreme vertical action. Take your fighting skyward! Huge battle maps let you rain down punishment on your opponent with air dashes and homing techniques to create devastating aerial combos.

- Exceptional replay value. Includes the original Arcana Heart and the remixed Arcana Heart FULL, and offers four different modes: arcade, story, versus, and training, as well as a gallery mode filled with unlockable extras.

Arcana Heart has not yet been rated by the ESRB.

http://www.atlus.com/arcanaheart/

Haha sweet :>

http://dol.dengeki.com/data/news/2008/1/31/837cfcb20eb7f449999776970cd00003.html

I want one!!

22557_n20080131_06_disgaea3_07.jpg

Create an American Account like I did.

Thinking of buying a new PS3 game in town tommorow so which one; Uncharted or Ratchet and Clank?

Wha, you have a PS3? I thought you sold your Wii for a 360?

Oh and Uncharted hands down, best game on the PS3 by a long shot.

Well I did, but when the 40gb came out, my dad took advantage of the price drop and bought a 60gb model as he wanted a blu ray player :) Sure I said all this on here earlier though =P Just thought I should buy a new game for it as I haven't played it in aaages and that I best make use of it.