NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Finished MGS4 again last night, forgot how amazing the game was. Defiantly the best game this gen, took me 15 hours on normal. Longer than i remember too!

Finished MGS4 again last night, forgot how amazing the game was. Defiantly the best game this gen, took me 15 hours on normal. Longer than i remember too!

its a great game, but not my highlite of this gen.

actualy, this gen has so many awsome games i cant think of a stand out highlite, maybe fallout 3 at a push...

OMG OMG OMG OMG....Metal Gear PS3 remake!!!

*Dies*

@ flameboy, those look like PS3 graphics. MGS4 style, me thinks.

*Dies*

We will find out in a hour time with Famitsu's scans.

We will find out in a hour time with Famitsu's scans.

Oh you devil you! Was just about to head off to sleep. What time and where we expecting this from?

I'll be stayin up for this mo fo. :heh:

*Dies*

Yeah true...I was just speculating...

What makes you say Metal Gear remake when its Big Boss in the pic?! I suppose I'm assuming your playing the guy which of course may not be the case...I am slightly disappointed its not a Raiden pic in there...I really want a Raident game where we see what happened between MGS2 and MGS4

Yeah...not really sure why I thought Metal Gear remake. :heh:

If I'm totally honest, I want a game where The Boss leads the Cobra unit at the Normandy Landings.

that, or Raiden!!

Oh you devil you! Was just about to head off to sleep. What time and where we expecting this from?

I'll be stayin up for this mo fo. :heh:

i should have said one min than hour. :p

Anyone know if they are going to add anything for Demon Souls when they bring it to America or here?

I'm thinking of just buying it off ebay.

Anyone know if they are going to add anything for Demon Souls when they bring it to America or here?

I'm thinking of just buying it off ebay.

Wait for e3 i think. I doubt anything major.

Choze E3 doesn't hold the answer to everything you know! It's not got information on that many games if they have already released so fuck off. lolz

Yeah, actually I'm going to hold off it. Not really in the mood for it at the moment, I think.

Choze E3 doesn't hold the answer to everything you know! It's not got information on that many games if they have already released so fuck off. lolz

Oh go kill yourself :p For the US release. It will be showcased. So best bet for info is then i think.

Wow, there are some right arsey people on here as of late.

For one, it seems like you're not allowed to have an opinion when Choze is about. He always counters it with something like "Well...DO THIS[...]"

This all started pre-Killzone 2 and now it's unreal. And Dwarf seems to be REALLY on edge all of the time and really jaded with gaming. Not enjoyable at all. C'mon guys, we all love each other here! Don't we?

Chill out guys. It's getting WAAAAAY too elitist on here. I used to enjoy coming on the PS3 threads but as of late it's just terrible. Even I've been getting moments of "wtf?!" frustrations, which just goes to show how tense the whole place has become.

Wow, there are some right arsey people on here as of late.

For one, it seems like you're not allowed to have an opinion when Choze is about. He always counters it with something like "Well...DO THIS[...]"

This all started pre-Killzone 2 and now it's unreal. And Dwarf seems to be REALLY on edge all of the time and really jaded with gaming. Not enjoyable at all. C'mon guys, we all love each other here! Don't we?

Chill out guys. It's getting WAAAAAY too elitist on here. I used to enjoy coming on the PS3 threads but as of late it's just terrible. Even I've been getting moments of "wtf?!" frustrations, which just goes to show how tense the whole place has become.

Have to agree...kinda puts me off posting, cos can't be arsed for someone to pick me up on something...

And Dwarf seems to be REALLY on edge all of the time and really jaded with gaming. Not enjoyable at all.

It's because dwarf is a tool.

It's because dwarf is a tool.

Thats really constructive Daft - thank for that intellectual input.

Can't we all just get along? it's gaming, it's fun - we're PS3 owners we've got nothing to moan about - it's a great time to be a gamer.

Lets put all these childish squables behind us and move on people!

Jeez! :mad:

It's just joke between me and dwarf. :heh:

I'm not really sure who is squabbling tbh.

For starters dont swear and curse every post :p No need to put down every poster.

For starters dont swear and curse every post :p No need to put down every poster.

I get what you mean Tapedeck, been picking that up myself.