NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Haha well you keep playing Xmen Origins:Wolverine. It is afterall game of the year :wink:

If only I could keep playing it!!! The stupid thing ended...

And just so everyone knows, my game of the year so far is:

wolverine_ps3_box.jpg

AMAZING!

Any news on the Killzone patch.

I am also interested in this.......anyone know?

If you didn't know there was a slight delay..there's a slight delay.

If only I could keep playing it!!! The stupid thing ended...

And just so everyone knows, my game of the year so far is:

wolverine_ps3_box.jpg

AMAZING!

Really? Played the demo and really enjoyed it but heard it got repetitive and boring...

Patch was premature for some reason. :sad: Keep an eye out at e3 though.

• Just got official confirmation - the patch has been delayed and will not be released this week.

• I wasn't given an exact date, but it shouldn't be much longer. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience! :(

http://twitter.com/KillzoneDotCom should keep you updated. You can send them all sorts of stuff too.

Really? Played the demo and really enjoyed it but heard it got repetitive and boring...

Its on my rental list so i will check it out.

Virtua Tennis also came out. Deep into Infamous though its really good.

I haven't seen the film so I didn't know what it was about really, I actually thought the story was pretty entertaining. I know it's a crap story but relative to games in general it's nowhere near the worst.

I thought the fighting was just awesome fun. It was repetitive but I didn't really care because I was having so much fun! :D

I can forgive stuff being repetitive when they are fun and this is amazingly bloody and violent along with being fun. One of the quick kills you rip off their arm and beat them to death. How cool is that!!

I loved how Hugh Jackmarine gets shot to hell, bullets shred him proper you can see his metal bones, and he heals. It looks so cool.

And the LUNGE move!!...oh, the lunge, so fun.

I'll put it this way, I completed it about two and a half times and got a platinum. I spent four days before my Social Theory exam playing this. :heh:

More than worth a rent. If all movie games were this fun I'd buy them at £20.

Christ it took ages. Completion of medium, hard and superhuman difficulties, getting 10,000 ranked kills online, reaching max rank with a co-operative medic and obtaining all of the intel in the co-op missions and all the other trophies like specific kill types............. Physically exhausting lol.

Worth it though, best trophy yet.

Bring on Resistance 3!

I haven't seen the film so I didn't know what it was about really, I actually thought the story was pretty entertaining. I know it's a crap story but relative to games in general it's nowhere near the worst.

I thought the fighting was just awesome fun. It was repetitive but I didn't really care because I was having so much fun! :D

I can forgive stuff being repetitive when they are fun and this is amazingly bloody and violent along with being fun. One of the quick kills you rip off their arm and beat them to death. How cool is that!!

I loved how Hugh Jackmarine gets shot to hell, bullets shred him proper you can see his metal bones, and he heals. It looks so cool.

And the LUNGE move!!...oh, the lunge, so fun.

I'll put it this way, I completed it about two and a half times and got a platinum. I spent four days before my Social Theory exam playing this. :heh:

More than worth a rent. If all movie games were this fun I'd buy them at £20.

Now get Infamous. Its addictive.

Speaking of addictive, I was playing Virtua Tennis 2009 until 3am. If you like VT3 then you will like this new one, its now got a fully fledged online mode with ranked, unranked or tournament play. The bizarre mini games make a return - pirate wars and tetris tennis spring to mind.

On the negative side, the cutscene animations are bad, and for some reason the resolution has been dropped from 1080p on VT3, to 720p on 2009.

But its still Virtua Tennis you know and love since the DreamCast. And its still one of the best multiplayer games money can buy.

http://uk.playstation.com/games-media/news/articles/detail/item157005/Watch-E3-from-the-comfort-of-PlayStation-Home/

Head over to the Presentation Podium, part of the PlayStation Events Space, to watch and discuss the Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. E3 press conference.

On June 2, 2009 PlayStation fans from around the world will get together at the LA Convention Centre, USA for E3 2009, one of the biggest events on the game industry calendar.

There are going to be some huge announcements, and if you're not lucky enough to be there, you can watch the Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. press conference in PlayStation Home while chatting about the big stories with the community.

Simply head to the Presentation Podium from the World Map on June 2, 2009 where a jumbo screen will bring the big event from California to you. Look out for some new developments regarding PlayStation Home itself, including new spaces for top PLAYSTATION 3 games.

This year's E3 is going to be huge, and there's no reason for you to miss out on the big scoops. Watch it in PlayStation Home and stay with eu.playstation.com for the latest PlayStation news from E3.

There ya go. :)

Is this gonna be live? If so Home + E3 Live = amazing.

I am thinking no. But lets get confirmation.

Conferences will have loads of different boring bits for different people so i am not sure how the boos and cheering will mix hehe. :)

Wipeout HD expansion announced. 8 new tracks and 3 new modes. As much new content as a new wipeout HD. :D

If it is Live then that is brilliant, if not it's just 'OK'.

If it is Live then that is brilliant, if not it's just 'OK'.

They make it sound like it is live but it could be say 5 minutes slow or something. Either way they are suggesting we congregate. We could a N-Europe party :p

It doesnt sound like there will be much PS3 stuff at the conference. Press have been barred form talking about PS3 versions of PSP games like Gran Turismo. Trico isnt there as we know and alot has already been revealed. I really wanted to see GT5.

Well I want to see footage of the games and get more PSP info. To me it sounded like it wouldn't be live, I think they would have stated that it was. But you're right, we should congregate in Home. Headsets and shit. Can you make 'calls' to more than one person?

My understanding is that it isn't live and will go up around 2 hours after the conference ends. Given that in Home videos are downloaded in their entirety before they play, I'm not sure how this is going to work unless they've added in some new streaming tech.

Well I want to see footage of the games and get more PSP info. To me it sounded like it wouldn't be live, I think they would have stated that it was. But you're right, we should congregate in Home. Headsets and shit. Can you make 'calls' to more than one person?

I think so.

shit this totally warranted a thread man! totally no reason to put it in the playstation thread or the e3 section.

Just a few seconds ago I said to my mate there should be Wipeout DLC. YAY!

shit this totally warranted a thread man! totally no reason to put it in the playstation thread or the e3 section.

You need approval for e3 threads. Stupid since people want news fast.