NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

The lack of a HD-capable cable in the PS3's box still baffles me. It's like when you buy a new printer and it doesn't come with a printer cable.

Eurogamer got sent review code for Everyday Shooter recently, so I'm hoping that means it will finally come out tomorrow. It's taken an awfully long time to make it's way over the pond considering ostensibly the only change is the addition of 'Riff:' to the title.

And why is that? There's nothing really not to like about it. It's not like the N-gage where the platform really wasn't best made for mobile gaming. The screen was a cock up for starters.

To the guy who wanted RPGs on the PSP. Strategy RPGs or Normal? Or both? :D

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth is a good one to check out for normal, while for Strategy, get your teeth into Jeanne D'Arc!

Also, if you are looking into action RPGs, find a copy of Gurumin. Although I'm not too sure if that actually came out in Europe or not, sadly.

Talk like a normal man.

Please could you recommend me an RPG game on the PSP.

(Had to use all my might there to right teh the wrong way)

:heh:

Oooh thanks for teh reck. Ive just bought Valkyrie Lenneth from Play. Sounds decent, and what Im after. I assume teh PSP isnt region-free?

When I get a PS3 Ill be keeping my other consoles = no missing out on games.

I assume teh PSP isnt region-free?

It is region-free. Well, I don't think UMD movies are, but realistically you won't be buying them from any country.

It won't fit.

Make sure it's a 2.5" SATA drive 5400RPM.

I have a nice 160GB in mine.

It won't fit.

How did you transfer your saves?

It won't fit.

Don't suppose you can post the link you got yours from please? :bowdown:

PS3 lets you backup to a external hard drive. It also backs up EVERYTHING so you don't have to download it all again. :)

Disgaea is indeed fucking brilliant. It was awesome on the PS2 (Finished that version) and I'm playing through the PSP one right now. :D

Oh man that 60 giger is really tempting me, but im trying to save some money this year. God dammit.

Grab that while you can. I predict those will be the last ones you can find

Don't suppose you can post the link you got yours from please? :bowdown:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HD-128-WD&groupid=701&catid=14&subcat=896

That's mine, the only thing is that the drive used to make a ticking noise every 10 seconds or so but i solved that through a firewire update.

If you can live with the noise go for it, if not take a look around for something similar.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HD-128-WD&groupid=701&catid=14&subcat=896

That's mine, the only thing is that the drive used to make a ticking noise every 10 seconds or so but i solved that through a firewire update.

If you can live with the noise go for it, if not take a look around for something similar.

Thanks for the link, ticking noises would probably annoy me, but searching around on that site, I found another one

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HD-011-FJ&groupid=701&catid=14&subcat=896

Will mostly likely purchase that when payday comes!

Thanks for help!