NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

This there any website giving live updates for Sonys CES showing? Im not expecting much just want to hear what they have to say about the DVD war.

EDIT: No worries I have found one.

Is it true Wipeout will only be downloadable and will be like a recollection of Fusion and other past games?

This there any website giving live updates for Sonys CES showing? Im not expecting much just want to hear what they have to say about the DVD war.

EDIT: No worries I have found one.

Anything good come out of that conference? Supposadely the PS3 games stuff will be shown tomorrow or something.... :)

First bit of news:

16gb Memory sticks for PSP are coming out.

Anyone got a "holy crap?"

They're gunna be like $300. Sources at Kotaku.

Heres some pics of the Unreal 3rd person mod or should I say Gears of Unreal. According to GT forums the mod is all primed and ready to go on the PS3.

UT3-ActionCam-01.jpg

UT3-ActionCam-04.jpg

UT3-ActionCam-05.jpg

Just completed Resistance: Fall of Man... And I have to say, I really enjoyed the single player campaign, can't wait for the next one! :heh:

Haven't played much of it online (Warhawk is taking all my online gaming time!) but from what I have not too impressed, as nearly all none-ranked games are 1shot kill matches, which imo is no fun at all.

I was gonna send you a mesage to see whether you were enjoying it when I seen you play it the other day. Im glad you enjoyed it, you should try getting some of the Skill Points in the game, really adds to the replay value.

I was gonna send you a mesage to see whether you were enjoying it when I seen you play it the other day. Im glad you enjoyed it, you should try getting some of the Skill Points in the game, really adds to the replay value.

Yeh, definitely going to play through it again, get all the Skill Points and Intel etc.

Going to have a real go of this online tomorrow, try and see if its good enough to pry me away from Warhawk :heh:

Hmm... after playing many of the demos on the PSN Store, i'm glad I didn't get a PS3 before Uncharted. Resistance and Motorstorm really didn't appeal to me.

Where as Uncharted, Warhawk, Tekken 5 DR, Super Stardust, Folklore and Ninja Gaiden Sigma do.

So yeah, my next games are Folklore and Ninja Gaiden. And i'll have Ratchet and Clank today. Huzzah.

Is there any point in importing a Dual Shock 3? Or should I wait till they are out here?

Depends if you really want to feel the rumble right now. If you are in no rush for it then waiting would be no problem, probably be cheaper too as most imports charge more than normal for the pad at the moment.

Heres a couple of vids of Little Big Planet that got shown at CES.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29452.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29440.html?ref=playerfeat

Sackboy giving the : peace: sign FTW!

Also, great news for those of us wanting to play HAZE.

Free Radical's big PS3 exclusive debut, Haze, caught our eye when we first saw it at last year's at PAX. Rumblings that the game's early winter release date was pushed back to March, or potentially even later, have abounded since then, but Ubisoft has confirmed to Ars that the title is expected to land before March.

Ubisoft Montreal's Audrey-Ann Milot told Ars in an email that the company had "decided to postpone the release" to "put the final touches to the game," and that the game is still slated to be released in "January-February 2008."

Is there any point in importing a Dual Shock 3? Or should I wait till they are out here?

If you need another pad, for multiplayer maybe, then I'd say its well worth importing a DS3 rather than getting one of the UK pads. I got mine just before Christmas from yesasia.com, it came to about £32 including delivery so its cheaper too as long as the exchange rates haven't changed. Bear in mind that not all of the games have been patched to support rumble yet so there are occasions when it may as well be a regular pad.

I prefer mine, bit more weight to it and rumble is something I definately missed.

This is just getting beyong crazy. What's next? Predictions people!

Vii Hero? With banjo or something, lol.

Okay, I just purchased a PSP, what are your game recommendations?

(This is from online, so I don't have it yet) I got ;

- Final Fantasy Tactics Lions and Weath or whatever (New one)

- Street Fighter Alpha 3

- Monster Hunter Freedom (Thats the good one, right?)

Okay, I just purchased a PSP, what are your game recommendations?

(This is from online, so I don't have it yet) I got ;

- Final Fantasy Tactics Lions and Weath or whatever (New one)

- Street Fighter Alpha 3

- Monster Hunter Freedom (Thats the good one, right?)

Lumines 1 or 2.

Every Extend Extra.

Work Time Fun (WTF)

Burnout Legends

Wipeout Pulse/Pure

Getting freedom 2 would of been better i would of thought

Some games you should get hold of are stuff like:

Wipeout Pulse

Loco Roco

Guitaroo Man Lives! (If you've not played the PS2 one)

DJ Max Portable 1/2 (Got to import that one I'm afriad)

Jeanne D'Arc

Ridge Racers 2

Puzzle Quest (If you've not played it)

Lumines 1/2

Syphon Filter!

Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Publisher: Capcom

Number of P/Reviews: 61 PSP 74.5%

Monster Hunter Freedom

Publisher: Capcom

Number of P/Reviews: 89 PSP 71.5%

Well it depends if you want to play one. Like mentioned it seems 2 is the better one out of the bunch, so get that one if you want one.

Metal Gear Portable ops!

Not a huge fan of Metal Gear games. Is it uberly hax? PSP games seem to be dirt cheap, Ive noticed.

Edit;/ MH is packing now, so I cant be bothered to send it back.