N-Europe

Corruption, Warfare or Effect

Nexus

i am simply not sure which one to purchase, if anyone can give their oppinions it would help, Warfares the most affordable, £25 on Game now. I havent touched my Wii (he he) for months now, im getting Galaxy soonish (powerplaydirect.com!) Corruption might help me get back into my Wii. Effect im not to bothered about right now, but its ceartainly something i want to come back to, oh i have absolutely no interest in Assassins Creed or NinjaBreadMan 2.

Thanks.

CoD 4 all the way!

I got so far into Metroid and then got bored but that always happens to me playing the Prime games. I eventually go back to them after a year or so.

Mass Effect never really intrigued me and from reading everyone who has played it thoughts on the game I was right to give it a miss.

CoD4 although quite short is just an awesome game through and through.

As tempting as metroid sounds, i think i might be getting cod 4, i had to cancel an order for it because someone on this forum, not naming names, sold it to their friend. I might up getting none, i may choose to save my money, but the input was certainly helpful, corruption and mass effect are things i will likely return to at a later date, i mean ive still got resident evil 4 to play, no more heroes and brawl next year, but thanks for the input, if i do get any it will be Call of duty 4. Im off to play some Wiffle Ball.

Metroid Prime 3 and then Mass effect or COD 4 perhaps if you prefer RPG's or COD 4 if you want another good FPS.

COD 4 is very good but there has been better FPS games this year IMO, we've had Bioshock and Orange Box which I enjoyed more.

But it does have multiplayer that is the usual Call Of Duty fun.