N-Europe

Circumcision

thirtynine.

Oh, sweet lord...it's the Grammar Police!

I just thought I'd go overboard with the whole grammar thing in that comment. :heh:

I also added an obnoxious, over-the-top persona to that comment just for effect.

No real offense intended ReZource.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm actually suprised you managed to think outside the box of pathetic childish comebacks e.g. 'shouldn't have bummed her then' for once and actually bothered to write a detailed reply.

But your attempts to intimidate me have failed mainly because of the fact that I stopped caring what you reply had to say as soon as saw yet more grammatical mistakes and in-truths.

For a grammar policeman, you suck.

Wow, I'm actually suprised you managed to think outside the box of pathetic childish comebacks e.g. 'shouldn't have bummed her then' for once and actually bothered to write a detailed reply.

But your attempts to intimidate me have failed mainly because of the fact that I stopped caring what your reply had to say as soon as I saw yet more grammatical mistakes and in-truths.

And before I edited your comment for my own self amusement I thought I might as well show you the correct way of writing that sentence:

"I was getting jiggy with the hot chick I sat next to."

becomes:

"I was having sex with the hot chick I was sat next to."

I removed the word 'Jiggy' because when I checked my edition of 'The Concise Oxford Dictionary' I discovered that 'Jiggy' is not even a real word and slang is not appropriate when using proper grammar and punctuation so I thought I'd replace the word with a term which shares the same meaning.

Yeesh, here we go. Hopefully you'll understand this one.

joke

n 1: a humorous anecdote or remark [syn: gag, laugh, jest,

jape, yak, wheeze]

2: activity characterized by good humor [syn: jest, jocularity]

3: a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement

[syn: antic, prank, trick, caper, put-on]

v 1: tell a joke; speak humorously; "He often jokes even when he

appears serious" [syn: jest]

2: act in a funny or teasing way [syn: jest]

Seconded - I propose he should be shot on sight. :blank:

"Seconded. I propose...", the use of a hyphen there wasn't necessary now was it?

Clearly though chairdriver is much more capable of doing the job than I am so I'll leave him in charge.

*bails out on sinking ship*

McMad, given that you decided to derail this thread with grammar fascism, you could have at least been a better nazi. Incidentally, I'm a grammar nazi deep down - I have to stop myself correcting grammar in posts. :heh:

And the dash in the previous sentence is perfectly acceptable. Now, go and see if you can find out whether it should be an en dash or an em dash. :wink:

That post made me laugh so I'll let you off. But don't let me see it again.

However it's not only on teh interwebs it happens all of the time in real life.

Buffalo buffalo, Buffalo buffalo buffalo, buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

No they don't, Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo admire Buffalo buffalo.

No they don't, Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo admire Buffalo buffalo.

I disagree. Buffalo buffalo buffalo me. And Buffalo buffalo, Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo me. So I'm sure that Buffalo buffalo, Buffalo buffalo buffalo, buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

:D

I've actually been to Buffalo, although I didn't see a buffalo. So on that occasion no Buffalo buffalo buffaloed (sp?) me.

I've said buffalo so many times it's just lost all meaning (all three+ of them) and now just sound like a funny word.

I disagree. Buffalo buffalo buffalo me. And Buffalo buffalo, Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo me. So I'm sure that Buffalo buffalo, Buffalo buffalo buffalo, buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

:D

I've actually been to Buffalo, although I didn't see a buffalo. So on that occasion no Buffalo buffalo buffaloed (sp?) me.

I've said buffalo so many times it's just lost all meaning (all three+ of them) and now just sound like a funny word.

Incidentally, your buffalo strewn sentences shouldn't have any commas in them.

Anyway, major thread drift...

Some lass in my year let her boyfriend bum her. The next day he felt a lump in his foreskin and thought he had cancer or something so he pulled his foreskin back and found a lump of shit under it.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Oh, sweet lord...it's the Grammar Police!

Grammar police, arrest this man, he talks in maths! Radiohead ftw.

ALSO, on topic:

Not circumsised, planning to become soon.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Grammar police, arrest this man, he talks in maths! Radiohead ftw.

Karma police, arrest this man, he talks in maths

He buzzes like a fridge, hes like a detuned radio

Karma police, arrest this girl, her hitler hairdo, is making me feel ill

And we have crashed her party

This is what you get, this is what you get

This is what you get, when you mess with us

Karma police, Ive given all I can, its not enough

Ive given all I can, but were still on the payroll

This is what you get, this is what you get

This is what you get, when you mess with us

And for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself

And for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself