N-Europe

What Were Your Top 5 360 games This Year?

Hero-of-Time

Time for Adams top 5.

1. Blue Dragon:- I love a good RPG and this one has been one of the best I have played in years. It didnt try to do anything new and it was fairly standard but man was it addictive!

2. GRAW 2:- Being a big fan of the 1st game I looked forward to the release of this in March. The single player had been made easier but that didnt stop the action being any less intense. Add in the online co-op campaign and once again it had left me with great times on xbox live.

3. Halo 3:- What else can be said about this? I loved the single player game,loved the multiplayer game and ADORED the online co-op storymode. I went through the game numerous times and still didnt get bored of it.

4. CoD4:- This probably would have ben higher if I played the multiplayer but due to the amount of games that came out in I never bothered with it. The single player campaign was awesome, especially in Veteran mode and coupled with the Mile High level it really did feel good to earn some hard achievements.

5. Crackdown:- A game which I thought looked pretty meh turned out to be a stroke of genius. After playing the demo on Live with my mate we both snapped it up and had a great time playing co-op. Picking up cars and jumping around like Spider-man has never been so much fun.

Special mention goes to PGR4, a car game which was actully fun to play and gave me one of my favourite Live memories that I still laugh at today ( Caris knows what im talking about ) Also Bioshock for its great story, awesome visuals and the fact that you could kill little girls :)

Guest Stefkov

Some reason I thought Crackdown wasn't released this year. Being the first retail game I got all achievements on, that weren't easy to get, it has to be in my top 5. It'll go in third for me I think.

Reading through this thread makes me laugh at all those fanboys on these boards who say 'Wii has great games, 360 doesn't'.

I don't own a 360 but from what i've played:

-DiRT

-GHIII

-SKATE (awesome game; much better than any TH imo and i loved em all).

-CoD4 (amazing game. the dogs are fucking evil though :( ).

-Forza (superb. that said, i prefer PGR but i havent the chance to play PGR4 yet :( ).

My Top Five Xbox 360 games that i (briefly) played this year

1. Gears of War (i'm aware it didn't come out this year :heh:)

2. Bioshock

3. Halo 3

4. Orange Box

5. Strangle Hold

I only put Gears of War at the top as it's the only game i have fully played through properly this year in single player and multiplayer. Bioshock was awesome but i didn't get very far. Halo 3 is Good but i'm not at Halo 3...

Didn't play much of Orange Box but it deserves a place in the top 5 and stranglehold was a lot of mindless fun. :D

I haven't played that many 360 games. :)