N-Europe

If you had Bernard's Watch...

Charlie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd fill my car up for free everytime it was needed. Nothing too exciting I know. But I'd be rich for sure.

I think you would age if you stopped time as your body would still be functioning as normal and would not have stopped per se. Unless it was just the sensation of time stopping thus creating some sort of illusion as per wicki suggests -you would certainly still age.

As the body would still need food etc for energy. (Enabling Bernard to bounce around solving nothing in particular but his own childhood exercises in some kind of warped pseudo cluedo.) The body would still age.

And lets presume that if Bernard didn't age in this parrallel time shift, upon returning to his own "lane" the time-dimensions placed upon his body would result in either "fast ageing" or being stuck as a child for longer than most.

And remember, nothing good lass forever! Even a time stopping watch.

Just my two thoughts after thinking a little :indeed:

Assuming I don't age, and that stuff I use will work. I'd do some of the aforementioned things in the thread, would love to nab people's food just as they're about to take a bite, but replace it with something else.

I'd probably be quite a loser and actually use the time to read some books and stuff, learn about things, maybe even do lots of excercise(bodybuild! would be fun to unpause time and suddenly be proper bulked out). I'd walk/ride to lots of places too, rest when I get there, then unpause time and enjoy things! Would you walk to another country/place, if you could do it without any time passing, except for yourself, would be quite a hefty feat and no one would know you did, or believe it!

Assuming I could commit the crimes, I'd go round stealing £1 from every single person I can, making myself incredibly wealthy, and the rest of the world just that tiny bit poorer. I'd move stuff too while I'm at it, it's always fun to prank on people ;)

Please, its not rape its suprise sex.

(Disclaimer: Yes i'm fully aware of how bad and extremely wrong rape is... but that doesn't mean we can't have a little laugh about it.)

I would stop time, go to London Parliament and change the computer databases so that I am Prime Minister of Britain. I would then learn how to fly a plane, travel the world, create fake aliases around the world and make it look like I have won presidential elections in all countries. I would then change all major government computers so that I am recognised as the country's leader, then create a mobile transmitter device a la the Master in Doctor Who, so that when I unfreeze time, nobody suspects a thing, but they all recognise me as the world's master. :D MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!