N-Europe

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

Daft

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Castle Crashers, that the one with the Knights?

I've been a bit addicted to Carcassone the past week. I was looking at the leaderboards and I was wondering how people have so many losses. Maybe it's me just playing on easy but I've not lost any. The only loss is beacuse I quit the game.

I thought it would be easier to arrange such things in new threads. Tell me, Jordan or anyone else, why do online matches have to be posted here when every other game can have their own threads? It makes sense to have a common thread for discussions about which game to buy, new releases, your progress etc, but I thought online matches deserved their own threads.

Repost:

Is anyone interested in a four player match every now and then? I was hoping four of us could get together tomorrow(Wednesday) at 18:00 GMT+0 and play for an hour or two. What do you say?

Is Assault Heroes the one with the jeep thing, plays almost like a shmup but with a car instead of a ship?
That is the one. Well sorta. It controls like Geometry Wars but feels like a classic metal slug-type game with 2.5D graphics and bottom to top scrolling.

That is the one. Well sorta. It controls like Geometry Wars but feels like a classic metal slug-type game with 2.5D graphics and bottom to top scrolling.

Yeah, I remember playing the demo of that and being tempted to buy it. Couldn't get my debit card to work at the time, so I never did, and since then I've always had something else to get first. Must get round to it at some point! :yay: