N-Europe

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

Daft

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trackmania is mint.

Get a pad for your PC like i did and it's just as good as console (i got the pad specifically for TM:N)

EDIT: Meh, gripshift is ok, problem with XBLA games they can't seem to make racers with a really good pace. The car just seems to go too damn slow in all difficulties.

Yeah it's today.

I have to think about my "financial situation" at the moment, i don't reckon i'll be able to get SWOS, 800 points yeah?

EDIT: Fuck it, i can afford £8.50

Plus i now have 400 points left over.

BOUGHT

AGH, i was never THIS bad at it. Jaysus i can't get a bloody goal in.

Its very much the experience. Trust me, i thought it was shit till i actually played it.

That and you can use any extra 360's controllers as vibrators (no, i'm not kidding.)

BTW: SWOS was pulled due to a bug.

Yeah when you load up SWOS you get D/Ced from live, you can play it all in SP/Get all the SP achievements, and thenyou'll sign back in when you close it. I figure they'll put it back up with a fix and i'll have to re download it.

EDIT: Someone needs to help me with this bloody game, doing my nut in now i can't score a single goal.

DOUBLE EDIT: Yeah, tempest is a lot like Space Giraffe, still, i have 400 points spare, i might buy it.. i enjoyed it, Achievies look alright for a challenge..

Didn't one company actually make a vibrator for females to go with the PS2 version of the game?

I think there was a bundle with the "trancevibrator" i japan.. just google trancevibrator (image search) and you get a couple of photos of the vibrator "in action"..

• 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!