Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Do You Remember?

ReZourceman

I'm surprised I only remember half the things in this thread. But these crazy bones things, does anyone have a picture of what they actually look like individually? In primary school there was a newsagent on the way, and for 20p you got this little figure thingy(from a 20p machine, like the kind what do bouncy balls), I started off a minicraze in my class with them. Found them all recently too, though I seem to have lost like my 3 favourites, someone probably jacked them back in the school days.

EDIT: Just read EEVIL's post, Gogos is what we used to call them, but I dunno who pointed that out as their name, or if they're actually the things in question.

Crazy Bones look like this! :)

57_1.JPG

I remember watching SMTV live anyone remember Chums? :heh:

Chums2.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Boglins!

attachmentpc2.jpg

OMG! Wear Bears!

attachmentdv5.jpg

Does anyone remember the t-shirts that changed colours?

I had one of each, in fact that exact Were-Bear. Howler I think its name was. It came with a cassette with a lovely story about them, legendary.

tazos%20star%20wars.JPG

I have that! 100% complete. The real pain in the arse was getting the ones which were exclusive to Doritos, because they taste like shite.

Nope.

Remember the The Disney Club and Saturday Disney?

180px-CITVLogo1992.png

And Diggit! I auditioned for the new presenter role they once had.

Hahah, awesome.

I was thinking a few days ago whilst watching Im a celeb blah, that they should do a special month or so of SMTV live, with Ant and Dec and Cat Deely.

I have that! 100% complete. The real pain in the arse was getting the ones which were exclusive to Doritos, because they taste like shite.

OMG! Quoted for absolute truth! I remember I found the one of Darth VS Luke, red, green lightsabre on a school trip to Hampton Court Palace on the floor.

Was so get!

Art_Attack_Logo.jpg

God I feel old! :sad:

Art Attack was a British children's television series about art. It was one of CITV's longest running children's programmes, running from 1989 until 2007.

I remember watching the first ep of that.

That was a great program! i was still shocked to see it still going this year!!! :D

I wanted the oversized novelty stationary he had in the background! :heh:

Holy crap, check it out. Full set of series 1 Pogs.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280172374686&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores&refitem=280115303953&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget

I remember buying packs of Pogs from Bognor Regis. I used to love buying packs of Pogs. <3

anyone remember Mike and Angelo?

Hells yeah. :) That was pretty good viewing. I used to enjoy things like Matt's Millions, as well. :D

Can anyone help me out here? There was a show on Saturday mornings, around the time Movies, Games and Videos was on, before CD:UK appeared to the public and it used to be a music show. It would have videos of bands playing their songs, plus an Indie chart, an actual UK popchart, and another one...a dance chart, maybe? At the adverts, they used to have lyrics of songs on the screen, and you had to guess what it was. After the break, they'd reveal it with the band's video.

What's it called?! It's been bugging me for years. Seriously, help me out here.

Art_Attack_Logo.jpg

God I feel old! :sad:

Art Attack was a British children's television series about art. It was one of CITV's longest running children's programmes, running from 1989 until 2007.

I remember watching the first ep of that.

You don't need to remind me of Art Attack. Neil Buchanan was some sort of Scouse God.

Speaking of Mr Buchanan, anybody remember It's A Mystery?

Pogs are very much the Win!!! Didn't own many myself but they were still awesome. :D

tamagotchis anyone?

Tamagotchis%20connexion.jpg

Yes! :o

Does anybody remember a programme called Movies Games and Videos?

YES! I remember that so well, you'd think I'd have a photographic memory...

anyone remember Mike and Angelo?

OH YES!

I want the '90's back!

Can anyone help me out here? There was a show on Saturday mornings, around the time Movies, Games and Videos was on, before CD:UK appeared to the public and it used to be a music show. It would have videos of bands playing their songs, plus an Indie chart, an actual UK popchart, and another one...a dance chart, maybe? At the adverts, they used to have lyrics of songs on the screen, and you had to guess what it was. After the break, they'd reveal it with the band's video.

Wasn't it The Chart Show?

I was just talking about Chums just a few days ago with my friends. SM:TV was a great programme, it's a shame it all went downhill. And the early days of CD:UK.

Does anybody remember a programme called Movies Games and Videos?

Nope.

Do you remember GameMaster,Bad Influence and Bits?

Hells yeah. :) That was pretty good viewing. I used to enjoy things like Matt's Millions, as well. :D

I know Flinky. :)

The Chart Show and know it has it own channel called The Chart Show Uk :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!