Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

Okay, so i'm thankfully not as shallow as my above post suggests.

Me? I'm being honest, its personality and the little things that make me happy. Letty's eyes are an amazing colour of blue, in constrast to my rather crazy brown/green mix they're quite calming. She can make the most cute faces i've ever seen. Shes super considerate, passionate in what she likes/loves, shes playful, we hardly ever argue and even when we do we make up in a matter of minutes.

Things are great, to be honest. I doubt i could ask for more.

Also, I've totally narrowed down my issue of not cumming fast enough. I wank, way too much. I've actually decided and i'm going on record here. I'm going to wank less than once a week. If that, that'll make me want it real bad :p

My news year resolution was to wank less...i've just worked out i've averaged 2.6 times a day (jesus christ that is so bad haha).

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99% of all statistics are made up on the spot. I WUNT MEH SURCES! Not that I entirely doubt it but man, if we're going to bust out percents, I want to see some sources to reconfirm (and to make sure that if I use such facts down the road, it doesn't bite me in the ass).

As for foreplay, eating out is not the only way to pleasure a women. If that is not your deal, then mastering the arts of fingering and touch might do you better. Everyone has their own sexual preferences, that is just the way it is.

99% of all statistics are made up on the spot. I WUNT MEH SURCES! Not that I entirely doubt it but man, if we're going to bust out percents, I want to see some sources to reconfirm (and to make sure that if I use such facts down the road, it doesn't bite me in the ass).

As for foreplay, eating out is not the only way to pleasure a women. If that is not your deal, then mastering the arts of fingering and touch might do you better. Everyone has their own sexual preferences, that is just the way it is.

It's all from a redbook survey. And seriously, does it look to you that those numbers are made up? That's common sense.

Anyway, good oral involves fingering, if one takes the G-Spot into consideration and all that. Only relying on one is bull. I just don't see the point in denying pleasure to the other just because you don't like the idea... Grow up, learn some altruism.

Okay, so i'm thankfully not as shallow as my above post suggests.

Me? I'm being honest, its personality and the little things that make me happy. Letty's eyes are an amazing colour of blue, in constrast to my rather crazy brown/green mix they're quite calming. She can make the most cute faces i've ever seen. Shes super considerate, passionate in what she likes/loves, shes playful, we hardly ever argue and even when we do we make up in a matter of minutes.

Things are great, to be honest. I doubt i could ask for more.

Also, I've totally narrowed down my issue of not cumming fast enough. I wank, way too much. I've actually decided and i'm going on record here. I'm going to wank less than once a week. If that, that'll make me want it real bad :p

:( :( :(...Thats real sweet dude, i'm happy for you. I've encountered a girl who likes me, she seems to be a very nice gal and she is pretty but not the type of 'pretty' i go for...But if I can experience a relationship such as Jordan's who cares about appearance right?...RIGHT!?

In terms of percentage; Personality or appearance? What do you appreciate most? I think I'm 50%-50% in that I judge a lot on appearance but equally on personality...I'm starting to think thats a bit shallow. :(

:( :( :(...Thats real sweet dude, i'm happy for you. I've encountered a girl who likes me, she seems to be a very nice gal and she is pretty but not the type of 'pretty' i go for...But if I can experience a relationship such as Jordan's who cares about appearance right?...RIGHT!?

In terms of percentage; Personality or appearance? What do you appreciate most? I think I'm 50%-50% in that I judge a lot on appearance but equally on personality...I'm starting to think thats a bit shallow. :(

I don't hold much value in appearance - it's the person that's important. However, note that if you really like someone, you will start to find them attractive for biological reasons. I hear the brain effectively programs itself to overlook features it doesn't like.

So there shouldn't be anything to worry about. :wink:

I don't hold much value in appearance - it's the person that's important. However, note that if you really like someone, you will start to find them attractive for biological reasons. I hear the brain effectively programs itself to overlook features it doesn't like.

QFT.: peace:

: peace:

I'm finding that to be true as the more I think about her and possible 'scenerios' and the more I look at her facebook pictures...I'm starting to really get into her...:)

Me and my mates had the fun convo on Friday night (or Saturday morning if you're getting technical), of who you know that you'd most like to do all the sexual stuff with.

We brought up the good point with, who you'd lick out if you have to, pick the person who is hot, but most hygenic :p

I just had a rather nice trim downstairs, much less bushy, coulda stuck a 'fro comb in there befoire.

Which leads me to this question.

How do you all go about tidying yourself down there?

I don't trim my downstairs poobs because I'd rather look like a greek god rather than an eleven year old boy. :) But i shape up my belly hairs to form a line from my belly button that merges with my chest hairs. LADIES LOVE IT!

Bald cock makes for a more clean expirience. My GF liks it bald, i like it with a bit of stubble.... like not shaving your face for a week. Anyway word of advice, when the Veet cream says "Test on a small area first" do it. My testicles swelled to the size of small apples went bright red, and were sore for 3 days. It took a week to fully recover, i imagine i burnt them somehow.

The doctors could have probially helped but really, whos going to in and say "I used Veet on my balls and now they hurt..."

Bald cock makes for a more clean expirience. My GF liks it bald, i like it with a bit of stubble.... like not shaving your face for a week. Anyway word of advice, when the Veet cream says "Test on a small area first" do it. My testicles swelled to the size of small apples went bright red, and were sore for 3 days. It took a week to fully recover, i imagine i burnt them somehow.

The doctors could have probially helped but really, whos going to in and say "I used Veet on my balls and now they hurt..."

...Thats the sort of scenerio I'm afraid of. My balls are sacred. :/

Been there, didn't have quite as bad a reaction by the sounds of things though.

Shaving works fine, but if its a jungle down there go in with some scissors first and have a trim! Then shaving gel on and mach IV away lol

But the actual shaving cream like Vet that makes you hair fall out is a no no. Iv used it in the past but this time was horrendous. My balls dropped about 6" away from me and i thought it was all just going to drop off. Was very painfull and i had trouble sleeping for 2 days >.>

coulda stuck a 'fro comb in there befoire.

..........................:blank:

I don't trim my downstairs poobs because I'd rather look like a greek god rather than an eleven year old boy. :)

amen. i can understand both men and women shaping up and shaving - but all off? makes you look really ... young :nono: and when guys do it... it just looks so... funny.....

me? razor. O____O for the love of god never use veet on anything lower than your stomach or higher than your thighs... unless your skin is like a DFS clearance sale sofa down there you're just asking for trouble :nono:

not that i've ever tried that - but that stuff hurts even my legs and my skin isn't even that sensitive. just moisturise a LOT, then soap and a razor.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!