Masturbation

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't like the mess.

I masturbate like 1-2 times a day.

I just do it cuz I get the urge...not because I'm bored or stressed or anything.

Best way to deal with it, is to get some toilet paper before you lay down for a wank, and put it on your stomach where you expect the semen to spurt on. Then you can just wrap it up, and put it in the toilet. This is what I used to do, but all of my wanks are now in front of my PC, so now I get messy.

Best way to deal with it, is to get some toilet paper before you lay down for a wank, and put it on your stomach where you expect the semen to spurt on. Then you can just wrap it up, and put it in the toilet. This is what I used to do, but all of my wanks are now in front of my PC, so now I get messy.

(Y)

Talking about this stuff makes me feel uncomfortable =/

Urgh one of those threads whereby I (or someone) has to keep a close eye on. Annoying.

Who'd have thought staff members actually have to do something.

One time I tasted my semen out of curiosity. It tasted a bit like Chlorine out of a swimming pool, but was a bit thick and lumpy.

I eat my jizz all the time, I'm going through a spunk drought where I don't produce much, but even so I swallow my load. Saves on tissue and builds up protein. People don't seem to mind if a girl has swallowed a twenty complete strangers' loads, but someone having their own? Oh I say...

Who'd have thought staff members actually have to do something.

I eat my jizz all the time, I'm going through a spunk drought where I don't produce much, but even so I swallow my load. Saves on tissue and builds up protein. People don't seem to mind if a girl has swallowed a twenty complete strangers' loads, but someone having their own? Oh I say...

But why on earth would you eat your own cum? :confused::wtf::indeed: