NEurope
Kirkatronics

God? you there?

do you believe?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. do you believe?

Do you believe there is a god, a diety, or some sort of supreme being?

if yes, do you thinkthey have a direct link in our lives, or have they gone away? discuss what you believe.

if no, why not? what are your views on the whole 'god' thing?

personally, ibleive there is or was a god, but now theyhave gone away.

maybe left us to our selves.

note:people can see what youvoted for.

I believe in God, but he isn't the God that you might think.

To me, God is a mortal. And His name is Paul McGrath.

00002b8c0c8rbt5.jpg

And we have many songs dedicated to Our Lord Paul McGrath, such as:

"OOH! AAH! PAUL MCGRATH! SAY OOH! AAH! PAUL MCGRATH!"

And:

"Paul McGrath, m'lord, Paul McGrath.

Paul McGrath, m'lord, Paul McGrath.

Paul McGrath, m'lord, Paul McGrath.

Ooh, lord, Paul McGrath!"

Come worship him. :bowdown:

It's spam, I know. But you have to know my beliefs.

I was thinking about this yesterday.

If God really did exist, would he really be able to show us proof that he exists? Surely this would remove any choice we had. (bare with me, I'm still developing that though...)

How could any person/religion be arrogant enough to think they know what God is/wants?

For the record I doubt very much that God exists.

I'm over here!

Love,

Joseph, the only true God xx

What is it with stupid polls today, and someone ban Stalin.
gonna vote?

I wonder how many orthodox christians there are on the terraces singing that song... :P

God, to me, is not any sort of theological interpretation. The energy of the universe is neither good nor evil, it merely is... and we are a part of that.

n'stuff.

I agree lmao:heh:

You've upset me now. Contrary to what you may have heard, I'm an extremely sensitive human being.

You've upset me now. Contrary to what you may have heard, I'm an extremely sensitive human being.

No, you're someone who joined this forum to post up silly things and troll. Prove me wrong?

I don't believe in any supernatural, spiritual things. Like wishing for something - whats the point? It's not going to help. And luck, thats another thing. It exists in the form of its lucky to score a goal from a strange deflection, but not in your lucky because a chain of good things happened.

No, you're someone who joined this forum to post up silly things and troll. Prove me wrong?

and by letting him get to you, hes won. stop spamming.. get on topic...

This isnt gonna end well :D lol
why not?? lol?

I don't think Stalin should be banned. He didn't do anything insulting. I kinda like him.

Edit:

Yay, God is just a reflex of the human race's need for importance. God = Greed.

i beleive in the theory of evolution nd all that stuff rather than 2 ppl sittin in a magic garden munchin on a magic apple meaning some other dude eventually builds a boat with pure animals while some other dude turns water to wine while sitting off on a cross.

Why is there not an option for those who don't give two shits either way?

because you either believe,dont believe, ordont know...

i beleive in the theory of evolution nd all that stuff rather than 2 ppl sittin in a magic garden munchin on a magic apple meaning some other dude eventually builds a boat with pure animals while some other dude turns water to wine while sitting off on a cross.

thats not the questions,ibelieve in the evolution theory.. but i believe in god.

and nowhere does it say theyate apples...

I voted undecided - that isn't quite right. I am decided that I am undecided - a zealous agnostic. :wink:

Undecided, I am also agnostic, as uncomfortable as it makes me feel, I can't force myself to cling to a baseless faith. I'm no scientist, but I still like proof I can grasp.

because you either believe,dont believe, ordont know...

And there are some who think that even if there is a god, it's utterly irrelevant to their state of being... Might not seem at first to be that different from "don't know," but it is.

i used to believe

- wouldn't have said i was a christian or anything, but i believed.. then my life sorta sucked for a while and found it hard to believe in him even though all this crap was kinda happening

- my mum says its to do with me not being comfortable with orgainised religion, its religion in general im not comfortable

- and i feel this pressure, that when i get older, to get married in a church cause its "normal" - my church feels cold and unwelcoming so i dunno *shrugs*

And there are some who think that even if there is a god, it's utterly irrelevant to their state of being... Might not seem at first to be that different from "don't know," but it is.

but tha wasnt the polls question.the polls question was do you believe theres a god,not whether he effects life or anything.

and if hes not real,hes the most influencial fake on earth...