N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*purses lips*

I'd have preferred if I'd been given time to actually explain myself.

But it was joke, since I lived the whole game having done like nothing after my sands ran out and stuff.

Lol I actually warned you aswell about the Empress in your role PM, nearly spelling it out that she obviously wanted you dead.

I am SO going in for the next one. Hopefully it will be round soon, I would have loved to have played in this one but i missed the boat on signing up. Never mind, I'll make sure to check for the next one. Well done chair for organising it all so well, and dealing with the crappy people who didn't take part

EDIT: Yeah chair, I don't remember Ashmat using his powers once, but I may have been wrong....what did he do, if anything, and what could he have done?

EDIT 2: Just realised, I may have missed this but did you ever find out who killed mario right at the start? Cause I know Giovanni was responsible for them being trapped there but did he kill mario? Cheers :)

Does anyone want a specific person's power/role explained? (I can't be bothered typing every single role and posting them)

Well I would like to know if Strider was ever evil; I investigated him the second night and got information saying he was evil, so I was really confused.

And some information about how my power worked (or didn't work) would be nice. =D

Woo! i Survived :yay: Can't believe i made it all the way to the end!

Tellyn did a good job protecting you. And his death meant the end of Giovanni (thanks to Gaggle).

EDIT: Yeah chair, I don't remember Ashmat using his powers once, but I may have been wrong....what did he do, if anything, and what could he have done?

He could steal items from people (he stole the Sands of Time off Paj Meen Ah) and I think he's responsible for killing people with the snake.

I am SO going in for the next one. Hopefully it will be round soon, I would have loved to have played in this one but i missed the boat on signing up. Never mind, I'll make sure to check for the next one. Well done chair for organising it all so well, and dealing with the crappy people who didn't take part

EDIT 2: Just realised, I may have missed this but did you ever find out who killed mario right at the start? Cause I know Giovanni was responsible for them being trapped there but did he kill mario? Cheers :)

AshMat - Pokemon Trainer

He had 6 different pokemon, and could use one every night. Once he had used one, he couldn't use the same one until he had used all the others.

Haunter - the target can't post the next day

Dewgong - the target couldn't be killed that night, but they would also be roleblocked (ie. prevented from doing anything)

Venusaur - the target would be protected from death (AshMat didn't know that Venusaur would die once he successfully protected someone)

Arbok - it would bite the target, and they would die in 6 nights time.

Aipom - it would steal an item from another player

Kirlia - it would act as a policeman, but there was a 1/6 chance it would get the wrong info.

Giovanni used his Rhydon to kill Mario, in order to gain Bowser's trust.

I should really write an epilogue explaining it.

He could steal items from people (he stole the Sands of Time off Paj Meen Ah) and I think he's responsible for killing people with the snake.

Oh yeah I remember. So chair what pokemon did he have? Seems like he must have had really cool powers seeing as he was basically the final/most powerful boss on pokemon GB.

EDIT: wrote that stuff up there while chair posted, so only got it afterwards. Cheers chair, that explains a lot! (I remember stuff about a ghost etc)

Well I would like to know if Strider was ever evil; I investigated him the second night and got information saying he was evil, so I was really confused.

And some information about how my power worked (or didn't work) would be nice. =D

Strider was a hero. I took his role from Crash Twinsanity were Cortex and Crash have to work together.

You were a "crazy" cop. You always got the opposite information.

If someone was good, they turned up evil.

If someone was evil, they turned up good.

However, if they were neutral they turned up neutal.

Strider was a hero. I took his role from Crash Twinsanity were Cortex and Crash have to work together.

You were a "crazy" cop. You always got the opposite information.

If someone was good, they turned up evil.

If someone was evil, they turned up good.

However, if they were neutral they turned up neutal.

So at least I figured that out right. I knew it as soon as I investigated Strider, since he was supposed to be working with me (though I never shared this information with anyone, nor that he was "evil"). =3

Oh yeah I remember. So chair what pokemon did he have? Seems like he must have had really cool powers seeing as he was basically the final/most powerful boss on pokemon GB.

Giovanni had no pokemon per se. His only power was to organise killings, and he would appear innocent if investigated.

I included pokemon I felt he might have when the story fitted it. Ie. he used a Dragonite to fly away. He didn't actually have that power, that was just for flavour.

So....when will the next one be chair? :heh: *wants to be in the next one already*

I'm thinking of doing a "DIY Mafia" for the next one.

Basically, everyone who wants to play PMs me with a character. I make up the powers for this character, and then they play as that character.

The character can be from anything; films, books, video games, real life celebrities, anything.

Who would be interested in doing that?

Basically, everyone who wants to play PMs me with a character. I make up the powers for this character, and then they play as that character.

The character can be from anything; films, books, video games, real life celebrities, anything.

That sounds awesome Chair! Choosing anyone would be great.

I would! Already know a character I would want to be. So do you look up the characters to see what role would fit them or would it really be something random?

Honestly people, the only reason I went for Paj Meen Ah was because of the annoying posts, nothing to do with my role!

Next time I should think carefully about my decisions :(

By the way, I was Ganondorf and needed to kill Link. My power was to be able to role block people at night but I never had a clue who to use it on so most of the time, didn't :P