N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, according to my information, Mundi is "good".

Well, if your information is always wrong, that means Mundi is either neutral or evil.

Unless he changed his heart in the meantime.

Anyway, I guess it's worth a shot. He can't be "Mafia" undefeated forever.

Vote:Mundi

Well if Eenuh's info is always reversed, I'm gonna take it as the best lead so far and say Change Vote: Mundi. As far as leads go it's better than voting for nobody again and letting the bad guys get another free night to attack at will. We can use it to determine the accuracy of Eenuh's results.

Since their name is mentioned, here's what I have - Mundi was one of three people to visit a certain someone last night, and that someone is still alive. Evidentially no murder attempt was made. A healer? Protector? Spy? I don't want to mention the others lest I paint them targets for prospecting villains.

Since their name is mentioned, here's what I have - Mundi was one of three people to visit a certain someone last night, and that someone is still alive. Evidentially no murder attempt was made. A healer? Protector? Spy? I don't want to mention the others lest I paint them targets for prospecting villains.

So what do you think he is then?

Just quoting because I love the word lest.

:bowdown:

If i tell you my power would that help me survive the day?
Yeah possibly, but we have no way of knowing if you're telling the truth. Plus, you may well put yourself out as a target for the mafia (though, if you're not going to survive the lynch, you might want to do it anyway?)

I find it strange that some people were so reluctant to lynch someone (namely Coolness) the other day, and now are so willing to lynch Mundi.

Personally I just don't want to see another 'no lynch' day followed by a hero-dies night :/ Eenuh's info is the closest thing to a lead so far.

So what do you think he is then?

I can only guess as you. As I said, there were three at the scene. It seems likely that at least one was good and one evil. We know Eenuh's information to be deeply perverted, so evidentially Mundi is "Neutral" or "Evil."

Enlighten me: Who did Eenuh originally register as neutral and how was it confirmed?

Yeah possibly, but we have no way of knowing if you're telling the truth. Plus, you may well put yourself out as a target for the mafia (though, if you're not going to survive the lynch, you might want to do it anyway?)

And there´s no possible way for us to know if Eenuh isn´t telling the truth