N-Europe

The Boosh is back!

The fish

BOOYAH! downloading crappy real player now to see the first ep. Will it be on BBC3 first then?

No, it's out now, and if you click "settings" at the bottom of the window, you can change it to WMP.

S3E1 is awesome - it has Saboo, Tony Harrison, The Hitcher, and Fossil as a women.

Guest Stefkov
Was trying to watch it but it didn't stream very well for me :/ I guess I'll try to watch it on BBCi's download thingey when it's out, or watch it when it's out... but I guess not if it's not on BBC3, that is.

It's on BBC three on the 15th November...

so just watch it on tv..

Series one and two box set £9.99 at hmv.co.uk if you wanna play catch up. It probably would be better if I provided a link. But if you were really interested you would look anyway. also if you are a member of quidco you can get 9% cashback

HMV

Guest Stefkov

If you don't get it, you don't get it. Nothing to hark on about, not saying you people here do, but most of the people that talk about it always go on about it not being good.

Each to his own taste. If you don't like this then I pity you for not liking random shitt but awesome comedy.