NEurope
Coolness Bears

Pyjamas and other Paraphernalia

It's getting to the cold winter months now, where we have to wrap up warm in bed! :)

At the moment i have my radiator completely turned up so it's practically melting the floor, I have my Double Duvet (with a Simpsons Duvet cover. :heh:) and at Christmas i add an extra Blanket into the mix. :D

I have toasties that keep my feet lovely and warm! although by the time it's morning they have come off and my feet are FROZEN!

*shivers*

Now as for Pyjamas i grab whatever is in my cupboard and i could end up with Summer Pyjama shorts that don't keep me very warm... it's all a bit of Pot Luck! :grin:

Anyway, What do you wear to go to bed during these cold months? (any hilarious Pyjamas?) and do you have any other extra layers on your bed?

And any other Paraphernalia?

Well to some people how many layers i have on my bed is wierd.

Summer:

Shorts + T shirt

Sheet --> Blanket ---> Duvet

Winter:

Shorts + T shirt

Sheet--> Blanket---> Blanket--->Duvet

(One year i had all that with 2 duvets :) )

Suprisingly i don't get hot, and even if i do i can control my body heat with my feet. If i'm too hot i chuck them out the bottom of the bed and i cool off.

oh oh oh !

the PERFECT thread for me

i have blue pyjamas with MONKEY'S on them

thats right, MONKEYS

outta primark for £4!

they are fleecy and cuddly and keep me warm as coleraine is freeezin in the winter

i also wear one of gregs hoodies in bed if its cold

at home= whatever i can find as i leave my pyjamas at coleraine

i also have these tartan pink things with a looks-like-its-a-tshirt-but-its-not pj top thats so cool

and ive Eyore slippers

i always wear socks in bed cause my feet get cold

but nothing beats cuddling with someone under the duvet when your freezing watching a movie during the winter

and i use a duvet type thing and add a blanket if im cold

always sleep with the window open (except if im in coleraine) as i get too warm and a stuffy nose

I wear pyjama shorts and top.

I have a boring grey colored one, a fun blue one with a "looking for hot girl" advert/logo on the front, and an awesome 'Mr Bean' one too :grin:

My bed is the same throughtout the year (one duvet) and I hardly ever notice a diffrence in how hot or cold it is, and my heater hasn't been switched on in years. The 4 pillow's I have in my single bed are very comfy too!

i'm far too poor to actually have anythign warm for bed :P Boxers in teh summer, relying on my own body temp to warm me up.. and I guess winter means maybe pajama bottoms and a tee to be worn at all times... Got a blanket for extra warmth should I need it too :P

I have a mixture of short, 3 quarter length and long pyjamas that I wear!

The heating goes off at night so if i'm cold i end up wear extra jumpers!

Next Friday at college we're having a pyjama day for Children in Need!

And we're allowed to take our duvets with us :D

No pyjamas for me, just boxers/duvet. I get far to warm if I wear anything in bed really.

I seem to be able to resist cold a night, but not in day [Vice versa for heat]

All year round it's the same sleeping uniform, the next day's boxers and a t-shirt.

I thought paraphernalia was used with like objects, never heard it used in the terms of bed sheets.

I just have pair of pyjama shorts. That's it.

My radiator is like always on, the xboxs power supply.

I'm allergic to heat, and immune to cold. (Basically)

So, it's boxers (occasionally with a t-shirt) and a fluffy duvet for me.

I still sleep in the usual boxers and sleeveless T. But some ass keeps opening my windows so I'm freezing come morning. Everyday I check the windows and air vents are closed, and every morning I find then open again.

I'll be wearing the same as I wear all year round. :heh:

Boxers with the thinest duvet possible. If I'm at uni my window will be wide open and curtains open to make sure the maximum amount of air possible gets in. If I'm at home if the window is open during the day it will stay open, if not, I won't open it, and the curtains will be closed.

I'll be wearing the same as always. Just my regular Pajamas or just Pajama shorts. I like going into a cold bed and warming myself up.

No one can beat my pyjama shorts!

Monty Python and the holy grail´s Black knight (without hands and legs of course) and "It´s just a flesh wound" written all over it

I wear my usual get up of nothing. Yep, I like to go nakered. It gives you far more freedom and cuts out that claustrophobic feeling you get when you get tangled in your own pyjamas late at night leading to nightmares of vacuum cleaners strangling and sucking the life out of you. That might just be me though.

The only exception to this is when I'm round my girlfriends where she demands a minimum of a t-shirt and boxer shorts. It's nicer round hers in the winter, she acts like my own giant hot water bottle (and she'd kill me if she read that).

I wear a white satin babydoll with pink chiffon trim and sleep under a pink duvet with hearts and flowers on it.

i don't ware anything, i don't use a heater or anything mechanical to get the room warmer i only use 1 extra blanket in the winter and that is it.

Just a pair of pyjama shorts and a duvet in winter, same minus duvet + sheet in summer

I have one of those eletric sheets that warm up. I don't need that in Lisbon, but in my hometown, it's fairly cold, so I use it. It's soooo great to get into a warm bed.

I have an electric blanket too :D

I usually just wear all my clothes in bed, and another jumper. It saves the fiasco of getting undressed( in the freezing cold).

I also have 2 duvets, and I block the stupid and impractical airvent with scarves and blutac.

Stupid lack of insulation and proper central heating...