NEurope
jayseven

Halloweeeeeeeenen

I'm drenching anyone 14 and up who tries to come to my house.

Last year, we went to one house, and the guy had like cups of water and he was in the window above, we didn't see him, when we got to the door he started chucking the water over us, he missed a lot , only ended up on one person.

So we chucked eggs through the window, and at the door. And ran.

Mess with us! :indeed:

Just going out like it is a normal Wednesday evening to the pub, trying to avoid the brats who are armed with eggs and flour bombs.

And if i catch the git tonight who nearly made me blind 3 years ago with a washing-up liquid and flour bomb, i will kill him. Would have done 3 years ago, but couldn't see after he threw it in my face.

I think you'll find you, and anyone else from the UK, is going guising. American's "trick or treat" and it is literally that.

What? I think it is just you crazy scotsman who go guising?

I'm dressing up as a dead pirate!

Was going to go to college today like it but I didnt have time to do the makeup in the morning.

However only one of my friends who lives near me actually will dress up and go out for halloween, so we'll probably end up going out with my younger brother and get lots of sweets.

Because Halloween annoys the shite out of me, I'm doing feck all. :yay:

Same here Villian.

What? I think it is just you crazy scotsman who go guising?

When you go into someone's house, what do you do?

I don't do anything at Halloween. I get any sweets that the kids don't take. :D Watching Heroes tonight, that's it.

Well i had people knocking at my door but i just played metroid...

So not much lol.

I went out and got lots of sweets! But none of my mates wanted to go so I went with my younger brother. Saw some policemen who checked our bags for flour and eggs, which we didnt have of course, so I pointed them towards some chavs in the village centre who did have eggs.

I then went to the middle of the forest with my mates for some random halloweeny fun, then came back and had a chat with the policemen again. They asked me what a pirate had to do with Halloween so I pointed out I was a dead pirate. They said I looked very Johnny Depp.

Pics to come soon :)

Had the best Halloween ever!

Lots of huggles, laughs, piggybacks, made about 20+ friends...

AWESOME NIGHT =D

I spent the evening at my girlfriend's house, and we got "busy" if you know what I mean.:wink:

Nothing. People in uni town have gone home as its reading week. People in this town are all 40 year olds who have taken the form of people my age.

So I ended up staying in and watching a Halloween themed episode of Pushing Daisies. Not scary, but fun!

I spent the evening at my girlfriend's house, and we got "busy" if you know what I mean.:wink:

Balanced your cheque book, filed any recent paperwork and did some cleaning I presume?

Library. Safest place at Halloween. Rest of the year....

(maybe I watched too much Buffy)

Wasnay too bad. A house full of girls ALL DRESSED LIKE DEVILS. Bit sad. Still, was nice to get drunk in the company of others. Then went in a taxi with a couple of others, queued up for the Corp for 20 mins, saw lots of costumes, then got bored and left hte queueue and went to the varsity, had a drink, went to play a game of pool, the place shut, had a barstaff insult me, walked home.

Teh end.

Remember, remember the 5th of November. Gunpowder, treason and plot ;)

... Yeah, that really needed saying.

Sexy pictures of my night coming soon bitches. Prepare to feel the Doom love.

I went to a fancy dress party tonight with MoogleViper who got pissed out his face... Double rum, 2 pints and 4 double whiskys i think it was.

Got it all on video. :) I like staying sober just to watch him be daft.

Oh and Moogle you owe me £2 which you've probly forgot.

Pics tomorrow

Bollocks if I'm paying you.

It was double Rum, 2 pints and 6 double whiskeys. One of which you kindly paid for.

I am never drinking again.