Are you racist?

Are you racist?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Are you racist?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • To an extent/Partially.
    • No comment.

As long as you don't hurt any one, there's nothing wrong with being racist. I have a distrust of muslims. Nothing to do with their skin colour, because they're not all Arabs, some are white, some are black, and some are Arab. I just don't trust them because of their religion, and in today's World, I find it hard to believe that no one else feels the same way. If you want to call me a racist, go ahead, I don't care. I don't back down.

I don't think I am racist but I can be prejudice, sometimes I can't help but feel intimidated when I pass certain people on the street, this can be white people too.

I shouldn't be thinking these things though, because I've never been mugged, I've only once ever been nearly beaten up by one person and in that situation I managed to walk away without a scratch, so really I don't have a reason to be paranoid about other people.

But when you hear about stories of chavs beating up a mentally disabled person on the news or maybe one of your best mates has just been mugged on the way home I just can't help but worry and think the worst of some of the people I pass in the street just because of their appearance.

But no I don't hate people of other races, I don't really have a reason to.

I always think, if i was black, i'd make jokes about myself..

Like, i know an asian guy that always makes jokes about him "being brown"

I chose to an extent. Many of my friends are black/Asian so don't think I'm just flat out racist. The thing that gets on my nerves is when immigrants come to England because of war or because they're about to get murdered, then start organising protests and complaining about how shit this country is. And then there's terrorists.

I'm on the same boat as Hellfire.

I hate racism, but I don't mind a few racist jokes. Mainly because they're innofensive and no one truly means them.

It's just that I don't like intolerance of any kind. I hate sexism, too.

The thing that pisses me off is "the n word". A black guy can say that with absolutely no problems or hard feelings. If a white guy says it, he's a racist bastard.

It widens any racist gap there might be.

I'm glad there's no such word in Portuguese. (I think)

I got told I was racist because I didnt want Lewis Hamilton to win :(

lol I've been told I'm racist because I don't find Beyonce attractive. Seriously though what's the fuss about her? :heh:

I never used to be, but with all this politcal correctness going into overdrive, it's growing on me.

To an extent i am. But mainly i'm not.

I've only known about 3 black people (Not well) The main reason being they were all *****... And no thats not racists, they we're actually *****. However, i have never said anything towards them or treat them any different.

What does piss me off is when people play the race card after any little problem they've had against them.

Immigration is the main point though. The majority of crime these days usually leads to immigrants someway or another. People who have come here and are actually helping our economy i'm fine with. But people just here to get an easy way on the benfits and cause trouble can find somewhere else.

I'm racist to an extent. It's not that I hate Pakistanis and Arabs, it's just that the majority of them are downright rude and are so full of themselves. I work with some at work, and they piss me off to no end. When I try and fight back, they all just gang up on me, yeah... great ¬¬

I also hate all this so-called "political correctness" going on. So it's ok to be insulted by a black/coloured person, but when a white person says something back it's racist? Riiiight. I also hate all these black only things. For example - the black enterprise awards, channels for black people and the other day I saw a section in a shop that had books only by black people. Now, if there was to be a white-only event to happen, that would be deemed as racism. It's all stupid imo.

Also, there used to be a pakistani kid that lived at the top of my street, and every time I walked past him, he came out with the most absurd, racist insults. I remember he used to say, "F**king white people, we should kick them out of our country. Seriously? WTF?! I would have fought back, but he was a lot older than me at the time, and I was quite young.

Immigrants are very annoying too.

I'm racist to an extent. It's not that I hate Pakistanis and Arabs, it's just that the majority of them are downright rude and are so full of themselves. I work with some at work, and they piss me off to no end. When I try and fight back, they all just gang up on me, yeah... great ¬¬

I also hate all this so-called "political correctness" going on. So it's ok to be insulted by a black/coloured person, but when a white person says something back it's racist? Riiiight. I also hate all these black only things. For example - the black enterprise awards, channels for black people and the other day I saw a section in a shop that had books only by black people. Now, if there was to be a white-only event to happen, that would be deemed as racism. It's all stupid imo.

Also, there used to be a pakistani kid that lived at the top of my street, and every time I walked past him, he came out with the most absurd, racist insults. I remember he used to say, "F**king white people, we should kick them out of our country. Seriously? WTF?!

Immigrants are very annoying too.

I agree 100%

You know pc/racism has gone too far when a local club advertises a "white party" (believe it was white dress code) and the flyer has pictures of other ethnicities to avoid the aggro of making it seem like the party is only for white people.

I hate blacks, indians, chinese, mexicans, pakistanis, japanese, australians, indonesians, french, russians, germans, swedish, pols, americans, brazilians.

I think i'm pretty diverse, got nothing against other cultures.

Damn swedes..

no you are just racist :(

Also, there used to be a pakistani kid that lived at the top of my street, and every time I walked past him, he came out with the most absurd, racist insults. I remember he used to say, "F**king white people, we should kick them out of our country. Seriously? WTF?! I would have fought back, but he was a lot older than me at the time, and I was quite young.

Exactly. One of the things I hate about society's view on racism is the fact that, somehow, non-white people can't be racist.

Society discriminates against white people!:heh:

I'm not a racist, I'm undiscriminate with my hate!

On a more seriosu note, I have no reason to dislike a person based on their ethinc background. I dislike people on the basis of who they make themselves to be, not for reasons they have no control over.

I only make racist jokes, and it's only when my friends know I am just joking around

same here but i joke about everything in fairness. Some lousy things but still. I have fun:)