select 1  

35 members have voted

1. 1. select 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fungi's closest relation is a plant, because it is a plant.

HAHA!!! OH WOW!

You better get the dust out of your Biology books.

Fungi is more related to ANIMALS than plants. Fact.

And since when is a fungi a plant???

A fungi is a fungi;

A plant is a plant;

An animal is an animal;

Better edit your post, you're misleading innocent people.

I don't have a dog. Not anymore at least...

Seriously why eat dogs when you can eat something better, and there's also a special relationship between humans and dogs.

As for being the cruelest, I love watching a bullfight while eating beef, and then eat the beef of the dead bull. There's no better meat.

i love steak as much as the next meat eating person. but the bull fights are wrong. theyre making it mad, so so they can kill it and have a show. i like to see the bull actually get someone because they deserve it...

I don't have a dog. Not anymore at least...

Seriously why eat dogs when you can eat something better, and there's also a special relationship between humans and dogs.

As for being the cruelest, I love watching a bullfight while eating beef, and then eat the beef of the dead bull. There's no better meat.

I'd love to stab you.

Wow, just wow!

Sent to me via PM. Soon as an admin comes on she's gone, just in case she reads this it'll be a ban, not a deletion

I think you should be a little open minded; she's had a difficult night.

HAHA!!! OH WOW!

You better get the dust out of your Biology books.

Fungi is more related to ANIMALS than plants. Fact.

And since when is a fungi a plant???

A fungi is a fungi;

A plant is a plant;

An animal is an animal;

Better edit your post, you're misleading innocent people.

Okay; I appologise; sorry.:bowdown:

Anyway, you've kind of answered my point; fungi is fungi, not an animal:)

I wont delete my post; it's like trying to erase history, which I don't believe in.

Day 1 Hi Im Dynastygal

Day 2 Im a vegan

Day 5 Did I mention Im a vegan

Day 7 I know whats going on completely, as Ive seen it on other forums

Day 10 Im like...the vegan god

Day 12 IM GONNA STAB YOU ALL! EATING ANIMALS FTL! Ima bomb you, you mod. Ban me plz.

Heh heh. She was a fucking idiot.

Because otherwise my mind would be a complete mess like seemingly most other people, and also proves why the UK's a complete mess.

My mind already gets jumbled with some things, doesn't mean all of it has to be.

It's a poor excuse, if what you're saying is that you're too incompetent to consider things properly, because it's inconvenient for you. It's also a bit audacious then to post and expect people to be swayed on a topic that they clearly care more about.

i love steak as much as the next meat eating person. but the bull fights are wrong. theyre making it mad, so so they can kill it and have a show. i like to see the bull actually get someone because they deserve it...

They do sometimes, my favorite part of the bullfight is the Forcados, which is a bunch a people trying to stop a bull with they're own body, we (Portugal) don't have the matador as the Spanish although its a bit pointless as the bull is practically dead.

Haha, she's gone? Brilliant.

Half the arguments on here will stop now.

Carry on the thread fellows!

She heavily flamed a mod, that's an insta-ban already surely? Plus she requested it.

I think she should be given time to calm down before anything happens, we all make mistakes, especially at night:wtf:

It's a poor excuse, if what you're saying is that you're too incompetent to consider things properly, because it's inconvenient for you. It's also a bit audacious then to post and expect people to be swayed on a topic that they clearly care more about.

What the smeg are you on about?!?!

Things are considered, then lines are drawn; just because I can draw them quickly, doesn't mean I don't consider things as much as anybody else. Nor does it mean I don't look on things from the other side of said line.

Anyway; to talk to you not so attackingly:).....I think I write and say things with more "strength" than I actually mean most of the time.

Meat is tasty. If you don't eat it; you're just missing out. But to be honest, why does anyone care what other people's diets consist of?

/thread

Because it affects the world. You don't care about people eating people then?

No way, we all stayed calm, plus we didn't threatedn to firebomb a mods place of work.

This thread is making me hungry!

It was an empty threat; plus, she's had a lot of potshots at her today, and no-one seems to have actually listened to her or taken PROPER considerations, though not helped by the fact that she pushes it.

I've broken up with my gf a couple of times due to stress and all sorts, then taken it back once I've calmed down (though then it's lead to more problems). I think we need to be a lil open minded about someone under stress, however they've behaved.

ALSO, The internet works as a buffer; meaning that it's easier to have said/done things without really meaning it.

Things are considered, then lines are drawn; just because I can draw them quickly, doesn't mean I don't consider things as much as anybody else. Nor does it mean I don't look on things from the other side of said line.

Anyway; to talk to you not so attackingly:).....I think I write and say things with more "strength" than I actually mean most of the time.

Because it affects the world. You don't care about people eating people then?

It was an empty threat; plus, she's had a lot of potshots at her today, and no-one seems to have actually listened to her or taken PROPER considerations, though not helped by the fact that she pushes it.

I've broken up with my gf a couple of times due to stress and all sorts, then taken it back once I've calmed down (though then it's lead to more problems). I think we need to be a lil open minded about someone under stress, however they've behaved.

ALSO, The internet works as a buffer; meaning that it's easier to have said/done things without really meaning it.

your right, i dont think anyone has actually read her posts.. other than a few. and has anyone read the article? http://veganism.freehostia.com

Whoah at what dynastygal has said...

Anyways, on topic, I eat meat. I like meat. However I hate the fact that meat comes from animals, and the way that the animals are treated before they end up on our plates. I can't look at a piece of meat if it looks like an animal, especially uncooked. I used to eat more meat and always had steaks when I went out for meals, but now I find myself having more pasta and salad meals instead, I prefer them much more.

I'd like to try out living on a vegetarian diet, but don't think I would be able to do it while here at home with other meat eaters, and the temptation of a bacon sandwich....

What are you talking aboot mate? *is confused.* There is no "line" to be drawn, you can't dictate limitation on other peoples conceptions of right or wrong, you just can't. What you were saying was that it's better to see things in black in white so that everyone can come to the same verdict, or thats what I understand anyway. Thats not going to happen, that's the point of a debate such as this, so everyone can make their own conclusions, turns out that the people who have single minded views are the ones that come off looking the worst, dyanstygal (or whatever) being the biggest example. Bleh, eventually, it's gonna be a farce whatever way you look at it, all it takes for a thread to get out of hand is a stooge and a bunch of people that feel like antagonising said stooge, the reason most of this thread is incomprehensible turd.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!