N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Can advance in time, that means i can switch a phase very quickly, i did done that to save Sanchez and to let us think more about this

I Was dumb, i shouldn't used right now, be smart please

Here's one: Sanchez assured us that Skunky was a bad guy, yet he wasn't. Does that not tell you something about Sanchez?

About Sanchez? That tells me that he is the police/ an investigator and he looked into Skunky and found him to be evil. Yet as chairdriver said, Skunky would appear evil but was good at heart. I personally think the mafia will worry about taking Sanchez out, so we shouldn't worry ourselves about lynching one of our townie comrades.

Any other ideas anyone?

I also Investigated Ashmat and found him to be evil but i imagine you'll have trouble believing me twice.

Right, from reading back a page and then reading this, I've seen three posts with suspects being named.

Maase said Dyson, has anyone anything on Dyson?

Shino mentioned Haggis, who the dead stalker, Skunky also voted against. Have we anything else?

And now Ashmat. What have you got on Ashmat? He was beat up which could mean he was targetted for being in the mafia, as you suspect.

Here's one: Sanchez assured us that Skunky was a bad guy, yet he wasn't. Does that not tell you something about Sanchez?

I feel that Sanchez is good, and his investigative power led him to solely the information that Skunky was evil, not revealing his role. As Chairdriver said, Skunky appeared evil, although was really an innocent.

I believe we have two leads to work on at the moment.

1) Sanchez's investigation that has found AshMat as evil.

2) Haggis, who Skunky was stalking for some reason. Why was he stalking Haggis? Was it because he found was evil (hence why he voted for him straight away)?

Vote: Ashmat

Is our only chance

Day 3 is now over.

The spell kicked into action.

The vengent souls of the dead streamed out of thin air, and engulfed AshMat. He screamed as his body was blanked out of existance.

AshMat is dead. Who he was is a mystery.

Suddenly, Maase was struck with an invisible force.

Maase has fallen into a coma. Who knows how long it will take for him to waken from it? Until he wakens, he will not be considered playing the game.

There are 20 active players in the game. 11 is a majority.

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Dyson

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Rockhed00

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

thunderer

The Fish

Night 4 begins now.

Anyway, i wanna point out that i have suspicions of The Fish, he joined on the same day the mafi recruited 1 new member.

Bear in mind that (I think) the mafia can only recruit from townsfolk already playing.

As Chairdriver said, I'm a travaller who's come to settle in town - I joined late because I was (literally) travelling, in Iceland. I couldn't sign up when everyone else did, but was allowed to join later.

That's not to say I won't be recruited later to the Mafia, but for now, I have not yet been recruited.

Night 4 is now over.

So. Night and Day 3. Crazy much? Let's see what else the town has in store for it.

Again the spell book had been opened, but this time, the caster had been interrupted half-way through a spell. He cursed. The spell would not work.

2 people traveled by bus tonight.

The mayor thought he was safe. All the townspeople loved him; he kissed babies, he opened new cinemas. He was also a member of the mafia. And a valued member too. He had influence high up in the town. Noone realised their town leader was corrupt, and in it for the money. Neither did the killer, who killed him just because he hated the mayor's face.

Paj Meen Ah is dead. He was The Mayor, a mafia member whose vote counted for 2.

A small parcel arrived on the doorstep of a house. The owner of the house opened the parcel, and pulled out a vial of liquid. Reading the letter attached, he drank the liquid. He coughed, suddenly he found he could not speak, but felt fantastic inside.

Someone active in the game cannot post today.

There are 19 active players in the game. 10 is a majority.

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Dyson

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman

Rockhed00

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

thunderer

The Fish

Day 4 begins now.

Hmm... What a paranormal township we have here.. magicians, spell-masters picking off ashmat with the dead, potion brewers, time traveller in a coma...

Why can't we know if ashmat was good/evil? It would clarify Sanchez's position beyond any doubt in my mind. What of Haggis? Was Skunky, a good guy, really just stalking the mafia? Fish is a bit *sic* fishy too... But I can't quite place it. I think he said he had extra reasons to suspect sanchez but never unveiled them... Or was it for skunky?

Bah! Need more leads!

Aye things are too quiet. There are people that are yet to post as far as I can tell- have they nothing to tell?

I'm confused about Ashmat, if he was in the mafia then its all well and good but if not, then things are going pearshaped. But we had our mafiosa mayor picked off which helps, I guess.

Anyone got a case for lynching anyone today?