N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

I would not normally go on someone's word on who they've investigated, as they could be lying, and it is hard to trust anyone at this point of the game, but after what Skunky did yesterday, seemingly randomly voting to lynch Haggis, I feel he must be evil.

i voted for haggis on a little bit of information, but i decided not to vote again, as i didnt have anything set in stone. I kno that he visited you some time, so what was that about?

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It still makes more sense to vote for skunky. No one is sure if either of us is right, but if I'm right I've also offered you another evil character to kill.

im not evil. If you get me killed, that makes me dead so u can kill ur other "evil character" in the night. I AM AN INNOCENT. You are a very shifty character, and if i live pass this day i will find your secret.

Why are u setting urself up for a backlash? If i die theyll see that i was innocent, leaving you in the firing line.

You are evil and the fact that you didn't kill anyone last night doesn't mean that you aren't, there are evil characters that can't kill too. You are not innocent, I will die tonight because the (actual) mafia now knows I'm a valuable character to the village.

nope. You will die tomorow daytime, when the towns people see how you got an innocent killed.

Townspeople, let me live, and we will know the deal on sanchez tomorow.

you might watch me at night and think im evil, but im just mis-understood, if you knew my role youd know that im fighting to rid the town of the mafia, but what i do is a bit strange.

Skunky brings up some interesting arguments. Rereading what happened last night:

"The Police HQ was a flurry of activity during the night. The police had a suspect, and they needed to investigate them.

In fact, most of the town suspected this person, and many made moves to do what they could to gain information about him."

I'm going to assume the suspect is Skunky. The police investigated him to some extent, and so did other townspeople. We now have Sanchez accusing Skunky.

"A woman approached the suspect. She was well-brought up, and wore expensive clothes. Of course, she didn't come cheap, and her clients would dish out alot to even get a look at lay underneath."

The prostitute approached the suspect. Since Skunky admitted to being with her, he really is the suspect.

"Tonight she could make a comprimise. She suspected that if she didn't do her job the suspect would do something malicious.

Even he couldn't resist her charm, (and her reduced charge). His obsession would have to wait another night."

Malicious? Obsession? Skunky, what are you up to?

Still, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. I still think Sanchez is clean, though.

Change Vote: No Lynch

However, this post by The fish makes me suspicious

Change Vote: Sanchez

I have alternative reasons so suspecting Sanchez...

I shall disclose them...later...

Why do you suspect Sanchez?

However, this post by The fish makes me suspicious

Why do you suspect Sanchez?

He seems to be "convinced" that Skunky is guilty, without any reliable evidence. If, come the end of the day, Skunky is still lynched, and turns out to be guilty, then so be it, and I shall withdraw my accusations.

Skunky *may* have a role that causes him to appear evil.

I'm the policeman, I investigated him.

I'm starting to have my doubts about killing Skunky. I'm not familiar with the roles that chairdriver uses and I don't know which ones he added/ left out for this game. In any case, Skunky could have a role where he looks evil, but isn't.

Day 2 is now over.

Vote: Skunky

Because of reasons stated to often

When this vote was cast, a majority was reached.

Skunky (12) - Sanchez, rokhed00, mr-paul, jayseven, Haggis, Sprout, Jonnas, darksnowman, Paj Meen Ah, Mundi

Acting very strangely, Skunky had attracted the town's attention. If only he had kept his obsession a secret...

Skunky is dead. He was The Stalker. He seemed evil, but was actually good at heart.

There are 22 players left in the game. 12 is a majority.

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Dyson

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Rockhed00

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

thunderer

The Fish

Night 3 begins now.

Please do not post in this thread until morning.

Night 3 is over.

Any PMs sent to me after 8:07pm will not count. The targets of any players that had a compulsory power, and did not PM me, were NOT randomised.

Time suddenly jumped forward, ending the night early, with many of the townspeople unable to use their abilities.

A spell was cast before time was fast forwarded. Noone can truely predict what the effects of the spell will be, but as the narrator, I will give you a little clue:

Be careful what you wish (or vote) for.

There are 22 players left in the game. 12 is a majority.

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Dyson

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Rockhed00

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

thunderer

The Fish

Day 3 begins now.

You didn't get it?

I've used the time machine to make the time goes more quickly, im making this to give you time guys, i think i don't have much more time before the game over to me