N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes (10 is a majority)

Dyson (9) jayseven, rokhed00, darksnowman, mr-paul, ReZourceman, Sanchez, Strider, martinist, Shino

Haggis (1) Brian Mcoy

A majority has been reached. (Yes I have counted correctly)

Day 6 is now over.

Dyson had evaded the lynch for far too long. Starting with an out of the blue accusation, the townspeople grew suspicious of him.

He had evaded the gallows long enough.

Dyson is dead. He was The Witch Doctor. Who knows whether he was good or evil?

There are 18 players left in the game. (10 is a majority)

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Haggis

jayseven

Maase

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman

Rockhed00

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

thunderer

The Fish

Night 7 begins now.

Night 7 is now over

With the Witch Doctor dead, the veil of silence that hung over the town was lifted.

A man sat in his house, rigged up to a special machine he had had built for himself. The machine would enhance his telepathic abilities. Tonight, his influence would go a long way to help the town.

After several minutes of deep concentration, he finally broke into his target's mind. It was a difficult task - the target was deeply mentally disturbed.

He read the pyscho's mind quickly; again, he intended to kill tonight. The telepath knew he couldn't force the killer not to kill, so instead he decided to kill another person than the killer intended.

The Godfather walked down the street, his face hidden behind the collar of his coat. He kept looking behind him, having been stalked before, he had every reason to do so. The town was already suspicious of him, and the results of a 2 day investigation of him had turned out remarkably true. Tonight he knew one of his goons would be out killing someone, and he didn't want to be anywhere near the scene of the crime.

Unfortunately for him, he was looking behind him when a man jumped out in front of him, and stabbed him in the chest multiple times. The mind-controlled killer did it with no emotion, and with a blank expression.

Haggis is dead. He was The Godfather, a don who had to build his own mafia.

The killer woke up in the morning, remembering nothing.

A man slipped into a house, through a conviently open window. He was fearful for his life. He had already received several death threats from the mafia, and his house had mysteriously been burned down. Tonight he had chosen the wrong house to hide in.

rokhed00 is dead. He was The Politican, trying to hide from the mafia.

The townspeople wake up to find Maase trying to dispose of rokhed's body.

The detective had been investigating people for over a week. He now had a good idea as to who was evil in this town. Unfortunately, he would never be able to tell the townspeople what he knew.

Strider is dead. He was The Private Investigator. Unfortunately, he couldn't find the evil people fast enough.

There are 15 players left in the game. (8 is a majority)

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

jayseven

Maase

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

thunderer

The Fish

Day 7 begins now

Sanchez may have got it wrong twice, but the first time was someone who would appear guilty - so that suggests he may have had good intentions. Maase though... gotta hear what he has to say about that body, otherwise I know where my bold vote [name] is going today.

Guys...i sware... my only abbility is to switch phases and tonight this wasn't my fault, i swareee

I Hit him with a Baseball Bat thinking he was a Mafia member, i sware im innocent

Please, don't lynch me, im innocent

I'll get Chloe on it.

Smallvilla!

Ok, well I've been going back through the thread to indeed try and cross-reference things... And boy is it a mess. I really don't know who to say - half the people barely say a word - e.g. mundi, the fish, shorty, rez, martinist... And the other half seem to have no consistent playings...

But Maase... you killed rokhed! Why on earth did you suspect it was a mafia? How does your role as a time traveller mean you kill someone just like that?

Vote Maase for now...

Guys...i sware... my only abbility is to switch phases and tonight this wasn't my fault, i swareee

I Hit him with a Baseball Bat thinking he was a Mafia member, i sware im innocent

Please, don't lynch me, im innocent

Mcoy is not convinced, if someone was to break into your house hitting them with a bat to scare them off would be one thing, but it must take quite a few blows with a lot of strength to be able to kill someone with a bat, Mcoy noticed the fact that you tried to cover up the evidence as well, Mcoy wants to hear straight facts and the full story.

Please guys, i was in my house and then somebody enters in my house, i found it and tought about the lately Mafia News here in the town, i broked him with the bat and when i did see his face smashed i was scared, IM REALLY SORRY GUYS

Well, you will never believe in me anyway :\

Oh, and btw, in fact i don't have any information to this game, i know has much as you, please, don't lynch me

You'l see in the end of this day that i was a good men, and once again, you will be wrong

Don't lynch me, pleaseeeeeeee