N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um! Wtf? I've just been picked at random to be lynched for no reason whatsoever? Sounds like someone trying to pick people off.

Change vote: Skunky

sounds like someone trying to act innocent.

I have my reasons for your vote.

Hmmm... I gotta say, Skunky's vote is mysterious... I see no reason to vote for haggis, but now skunk's all suspicious!

I'll go with a Vote of NOBODY this time, though - But dude you'll need to explain your reasons in some form if you want a majority vote to be reached on your own suspect...

EDIT: not cheating! Just pointing out that you've got 12 votes for a lynch when there's actually only 11 names, and one of them (Dyson) didn't actually vote...

Votes (12 is a majority)

No Lynch (13) martinist, AshMat, Jonnas, Brian Mcoy, Shino, Strider, MoogleViper, Ellmeister, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah, Dyson, jayseven

Haggis (1) Skunky

Skunky (1) Haggis

A majority has been reached. (Yes I have counted properly).

Day 1 is over

The town decided to not hang anyone, since there was no firm evidence.

There are 23 players left in the game.

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Dyson

Ellmeister

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Rockhed00

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Skunky

Sprout

Strider

thunderer

Night 2 begins now. Please PM me with your targets.

Remember, no talking during night time!

Night 2 is over

The tale of this town continues.

Someone had come to live in the town. What business he had in the town was unknown to the townspeople.

The Fish has joined the game.

The Police HQ was a flurry of activity during the night. The police had a suspect, and they needed to investigate them.

In fact, most of the town suspected this person, and many made moves to do what they could to gain information about him.

A woman approached the suspect. She was well-brought up, and wore expensive clothes. Of course, she didn't come cheap, and her clients would dish out alot to even get a look at lay underneath.

Tonight she could make a comprimise. She suspected that if she didn't do her job the suspect would do something malicious.

Even he couldn't resist her charm, (and her reduced charge). His obsession would have to wait another night.

The mercenary had been given his orders. His client wasn't a particularly rich man, and couldn't afford much.

The mercenary didn't feel any emotion as he beat up his client's target. The victim was hurt so bad that he would have to spend the day at hospital.

AshMat may not post during day 2.

Again, the mafia had decided to recruit. Their numbers had increased by one.

A man sat in his lazyboy chair. He had been sitting there for almost a week. He couldn't be arsed getting up. He only ate, slept and watched TV.

He didn't even bother to turn around as someone came into his house.

"Who's there?" he said, his eyes still fixated on the TV screen.

He didn't get a reply. It actually took the killer several stabs to actually reach the man's heart, the rolls of fat acted as a cushion to the stabs. Eventually, the knife reached its target.

Ellmeister is dead. He was The Fat Bastard. He had no powers. And he would appear evil if investigated.

There are 23 players left in the game. 12 is a majority.

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Dyson

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi