N-Europe

The Movie News Thread!

Retro_Link

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, can't he fuck off already. :mad:

Have you seen 17 Again? It totally made me see him as a proper actor, as opposed to just a Disney robot.

He was really great, and I appreciate his desire to actually be a proper actor, rather than follow the rest of his HSM castmates, starring in shitty disney channel/straight to dvd "movies" and releasing albums they didn't write themselves.

Hey, he's trying to do a little bit of everything. Good on him!

I used to watch the 90's cartoon version of Johnny Quest. I loved.

I loved the 60's version of the cartoon.

No to DeathNote :mad:

2hn84k1.jpg

Would totally ruin it.

and FullMetalPanic! :mad:

Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

Have you seen 17 Again? It totally made me see him as a proper actor, as opposed to just a Disney robot.

He was really great, and I appreciate his desire to actually be a proper actor, rather than follow the rest of his HSM castmates, starring in shitty disney channel/straight to dvd "movies" and releasing albums they didn't write themselves.

He's good looking and popular with the girls.

That's why I hate him. *Puts tongue over bottom teeth and under bottom lip.*

ACTUALLY, I jest a smidgen. I don't hate him, I nothing him.

Are there so few original film ideas these days? Why are so many "big" films based on books, old films/tv shows and ideas that have been around for a long time?

Old ideas that have proven to work and named franchises carry some guarantee of money.

He's good looking and popular with the girls.

That's why I hate him. *Puts tongue over bottom teeth and under bottom lip.*

Yeah, I hated him as well. For that.

But I went in open-minded, and my mind was changed. :)

Hey, he's trying to do a little bit of everything. Good on him!

I used to watch the 90's cartoon version of Johnny Quest. I loved.

Exactly! People need to get rid of the Disney hatred. Just because an actor/actress worked for Disney, it doesn't mean they're shit. Everyone has to start somewhere. Get over it already.

I have nothing to say for against him seeing as I haven´t watched him act but I would rather want to see him (or any other actor for that matter) in an original movie then a rehash of something that is relatively new.

Aykroyd reveals 'Ghostbusters 3' details

Dan Aykroyd has revealed story details for the third movie in the Ghostbusters series.

The actor, who co-wrote and starred in the '80s comedy flicks, confirmed that the upcoming film will introduce a new team of ghost catchers.

"There will be a whole new generation that has to be trained, and that whole new generation will be led by an individual who you'll all love when you meet him but I'm not going to tell you anything yet," MTV quotes him as saying.

Aykroyd dropped further plot hints for Ghostbusters 3, saying that the new cadets ("boys and girls") will travel to different dimensions using a "neuron splitter".

Despite Sigourney Weaver's refusal to lend her voice to the Ghostbusters video game, Aykroyd insisted that the actress will be back to join Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson and himself in the third instalment.

"Sigourney will be in it," he said. "I know we'll make that happen."

Well the way you go about them, you'd think you thought they did. Or something as revolutionary.

Is it just me that finds nothing particularly WOW about them? They're fine. Sometimes amusing (considering I find most comedy films rubbish). At best.

Well the way you go about them, you'd think you thought they did. Or something as revolutionary.

Is it just me that finds nothing particularly WOW about them? They're fine. Sometimes amusing (considering I find most comedy films rubbish). At best.

Nope im with you, I would not be happy if they were cast in a new ghostbusters movie

I've still not seen either Ghostbusters (there are 2, right?) movies in recent memory. I know I have seen one at some point, but I dont remember any of it.

However, I have been informed Sigourney Weaver is in them? Do want.

I've still not seen either Ghostbusters (there are 2, right?) movies in recent memory. I know I have seen one at some point, but I dont remember any of it.

However, I have been informed Sigourney Weaver is in them? Do want.

Makes me so mad I want to die.

d00d/.....they're like the best films ever. Both are literally in my favourite films of all time. Probably spots 1 and 2.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!