N-Europe

Super/Street Fighter IV

Dante

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have actually been beaten by a dhalsim online. That was very depressing :(

I beat Jav's Sagat with Dhalsim (but only after he beat me 5 times in a row)

If it makes you feel any better I've been beaten by Dan.

Me too, TWICE

God i wish i would have known about the install option 3 days ago, its a dramatic improvement

I *think* im getting better. Maining cammy atm and just got my first online perfect. Very pleased with that i was :D OK changed to sakura for a bit as the constant shoto barrage online has been pissing me off. And then there is the sagat usets ¬_¬ Need another weapon for those users.

Was looking at a tier list for the arcade version the other day, Dhalsim is like 3rd from top or something :hmm: I guess it's a case of getting to grips with him. Unsuprisingly Sagat was top...

Is that only 3000 ever...or just intial production run

The fight sticks were a limited run, unless Mad Catz change their mind then there won't be any more being produced. I'd expect they'll re-release the sticks but without the Street Fighter IV branding (or with different art) to retain the exclusivity of the initial run.

The fight pads are going back in to production to try and meet demand as soon as possible.

WHAT THE FUCK WERE CAPCOM THINKING?! UNTIL THIS SHIT IS PATCHED, IT CAN GO FUCK ITS OWN ASS FOR ALL I CARE. I'M IN SUCH A BAD MOOD ITS RUINING MY RELATIONSHIP.

Enjoy the long wait, there was a news story (i think on Shoryuken.com?) about one of the head dudes on the SF team saying that they won't be patching the balance of the game for as long as a year after release. I'm kinda hoping they weren't including Seth in this, but i'm not all that hopeful :(

Well, finished the arcade mode earlier. Unlocked all characters, beat all the characters on medium (even Dhalsim, "mass props" to Shorty for the tip).

Next, challenge mode.

Was looking at a tier list for the arcade version the other day, Dhalsim is like 3rd from top or something :hmm: I guess it's a case of getting to grips with him. Unsuprisingly Sagat was top...

Yeah i had a look at one and vega is all the way at the bottom, but what they stress is that the difference between fighters ib this is miniscule compared to the characters from say SFIII where there was a HUGE difference, hence why they say SF4 is the most balance fighter ever.

Be careful of Columnar he has a shit hot Cammy... We had a few rounds. Awesome rounds ;).

Anyway, 100 games and 68 wins. Quite proud of myself actually... Far better than my third strike record.

Its like... down punch down kick forward PPP or something stupid.

I can't do it naturally, in fact i've only ever pulled it off a few times.

What? Akuma's special moves are easy. They're not PPP or KKK they're just:

LP LP Back LK HP (Ultra)

LP LP Forward LK HP (Super)

Personally I think they're the easiest Super/Ultra moves to do on a 360 pad because they don't have any hold or quarter circle stuff.

ARGH. this game is starting to fuck me off now. I'm trying to play online, it takes me 5-15 minutes to find each game. yesterday if i made a game someone would join in a matter of seconds, now nobody joins in half an hour. even when i do connect, i lose! yesterday i got 8 wins in a row, racked up over 1000 BP, today i've barely won I'm back down to about 500. Really annoying -_-

"unable to join game"

WHAT does this even meeeannn?? And then the only option is 'ok' and you have to search again, even if there was a whole list of potential players.

I'm not sure what's more annoying, seth or that message.

*sigh* the dream of online fights was good huh? Hopefully this championship patch should sort this stuff out. Please capcom don't let us down.

Charge means to hold that direction for a few seconds. The zig-zag is basically right-down-right - i interpret it as wiggle stick in bottom corner.

I havn't been able to get online this weekend, but damn, some people are too good! My record is like 35 fights, 17 wins last time i checked :(

Had some good fights with liquidmetal (Pit-Jr) though.

Amazon have totally shafted me on my fightpad order. They were happy to take my order despite not having enough stock to send my pad, and now there's not a single pad in Sheffield I can buy. If I'd known earlier they'd fucked me over I could have gone to town on Friday. Not. Fucking. Happy.