N-Europe

it's better than films :heh:

It's better than 2001: A Space Odyssey!?

*grabs by collar, supspending over an intricately woven web of gaffa tape*

I'll see you take that comment to your grave! *flames amazement*

You can have ReZzz after me if you like, I'll just post it to ''Paj Meen Ah, Scotland.'' Sure it'll get there.

That won't work, silly bitch! *genuinely nice smile when saying this*

King Of The Mountain (or just HRH Paj Meen Ah)

The Coral Room

Under Ice

Up That Hill

EHL33T

That won't work, silly bitch! *genuinely nice smile when saying this*

King Of The Mountain (or just HRH Paj Meen Ah)

The Coral Room

Under Ice

Up That Hill

EHL33T

Hahaha, duly noted. I think I prefer 'King of Paj Meen Ah Castle', but we digress.

If we're both still single when we're...40? Can I move into your castle? *laughing*

Take me, I'm yours!

sm-He%20Loves%20It-1922.jpg

That's you at the bottom. Looking good at 40, and not visibly desperate for love. (But inside your wanting, waiting, needing for me to justify your love)

Take me, I'm yours!

That's you at the bottom. Looking good at 40, and not visibly desperate for love. (But inside your wanting, waiting, needing for me to justify your love)

:heart: :heart: :heart: I am still laughing. That is amazing. I love that when I reach 40 I will be transported back to the 1920s.

:heart: :heart: :heart: I am still laughing. That is amazing. I love that when I reach 40 I will be transported back to the 1920s.

Well it's one thing that I'll never deny; mid-wartime fashion WILL come back en vogue.

Trust me on this one. I'm already planting the not-as-metaphorical-as-you-might-like seeds of this whole new twist on a Velvet Revolution.

Well it's one thing that I'll never deny; mid-wartime fashion WILL come back en vogue.

Trust me on this one. I'm already planting the not-as-metaphorical-as-you-might-like seeds of this whole new twist on a Velvet Revolution.

So, what you're saying is you're going to peacefully protest until it's fashionable to wear velvet? OK. Let's make it 50 :heh: Joking, still 40.

velvet1.jpg

They love it.

HE loves it.

Why don't you?

I took some velvet curtains to the charity shop the other day and the woman first of all laughed and then looked at me like I was dirt under her shoe.

I do quite like the red one, bit short though.

[off topic].

Today I bought The Wire series 4.

Man it's awesome. Just...so articulate, so carefully put together, so intricate. I've missed it so.

Still gotta continue with Season 2....They're so long and I'm so busy/lazy. :(

ReZzz

Oooohhh now I see. PS Read TWD. In fact Dan I think you would actually love The Walking Dead. Its very character driven and deep and interesting etc.

I'll just post it to ''Paj Meen Ah, Scotland.'' Sure it'll get there.

That reminds me....

Take me, I'm yours!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Quotable post of 2008.

Indeed one of the most epic posts of 2008....posted in the KNICK/NICK of

thyme.jpg

Greatest TV Show of all time.

hyperbole is fun

I too, am starting S4 soon. Should be brilliant. Which do you think is the weakest season so far? The consensus is 2 right? I think I preferred 2 to 3. The dock union owner character was great, and entertaining.

On that note, you seen Generation Kill? The actor who plays Ziggy is in that too, as Ziggy again.

Im watching season 4 too. For me 1 is best by far, then 4 then 2 then 3. Nothing really happened in 3. A bit all over the place really. Still a lot better than some other shows :)

Im actually feeling a little sad knowing there's only one more season left :( I'm right in assuming they have stopped making it? or is that something i made up in my head?

One thing I've always been thankful. I can bang out assignments quickly. It may be the first draft and bare bones but it just takes me a few hours. Did a 2000 word assignment in 2 hours once.

Speaking of; had a mental checklist of things to do today before work and about half an hour ago I thought I was done and then remembered I was going to do the bibliography for this Godzilla assignment (which is always a chore) so shall do that now.

Then work for a few hours (5-8 oddly, but it says I have a total of 10 hours this week so I get the feeling they may think im in at 3 but it definatly says 5). Going to my friend's boyfriend tonight and they've asked me to bring singstar abba. I may lie and say we didn't have it at work.