Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rez, what a great pic! It doesn't surprise me that's come a from a bucks local paper given the quality of the article, which paper was it again? I love how they've directly quoted things you didn't say, craaazy. Also, who ignored you at work? bastards. I'll get them tomorrow. Well...I'll at least think less of them.

My day was meh, off work due to being sick. But I got to catch up on all the sky plussed stuff I never watch. And I did the classic sofa duvet with warm ribena. Yes I am 22.

Que?

I don't stalk Moogle! Stop accusing me! :heh:

Quoi?

Molly lives in a palace basically (she does...despite her lies) and shes basically royalty...I accused her yesterday something along the lines of "I bet you're one of those families who have proper brand Ribena."

Lesser families must settle with own brand "Apple et Blackcurrant" bullshit.

;)

I don't stalk Moogle! Stop accusing me! :heh:

Molly lives in a palace basically (she does...despite her lies) and shes basically royalty...I accused her yesterday something along the lines of "I bet you're one of those families who have proper brand Ribena."

Lesser families must settle with own brand "Apple et Blackcurrant" bullshit.

;)

Okay. :)

So the kind that sleeps with a pea under the mattress? :p

My day was alright. Really not enjoying the whole 2 hours from 3 till 5pm and not getting home till 7. It's only going to get worse when winter sets in properly. Gonna make walking through the rough part of town interesting (as if it wasn't already interesting enough what with being called a prostitute and having water balloons thrown at me (luckily, the guys throwing wouldn't have been able to hit a parked bus)). Tomorrow shall filled with confusion. Another biology lecture and god knows how I'll manage to understand what he's going on about. Good news is that my parents are away again this weekend. :yay: Thank christ.

@ Molly - It's from a fairy tale where a princess placed a pea under her pillow(s). Can't remember much more than that.

My day was meh, off work due to being sick. But I got to catch up on all the sky plussed stuff I never watch. And I did the classic sofa duvet with warm ribena. Yes I am 22.

im 22 and i spent a good portion of today seeing what the funniest voice/noise i could do was.

theres no shame in it.

your post brings me to the point that my duvet is far to course. but im not allowed to change it till i can find somthing that the rents approve of.

The boards are currently in a state of anarchy, so I thought I'd lighten the mood. There was a lot of off-topic conversation in the MPOTD thread and bad things have gone down in the past week or so, but I don't want any of this to be mentioned.

This thread is purely for some light-hearted discussion where you can tell the forum how your day's been. Please don't go off-topic. :)@ 15th October 2007

Oh this thread was a year old last week!