Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Oh dear this is stupid. We may as well just leave Rokhed be. Cause every time someone accuses him of being a bastard he will say but my life has been shit so im entitled to do what I want. Theres absolutley no reasoning with him pretty much everyone that has posted has condemed him and as noone can do anything about this bar more condeming lets just move on.

This is just giving Rokhed more attention. More times for him to type my life is shit woe is me and justify in his head his stupid actions. So don't give him that source of self justification or attention that he craves from posting pictures of himself in revealing dresses to making statements like I stole a sim card and spent over 50 quid on it.

Childish and boring. Anddd im sure he will quote my post now and be like wawawa etc but don't even bother because until you grow up rokhed theres no point engaging you in conversation.

To get this thread back on track my day has been wierd I got no sleep woke up from an awful nightmare and have been typing disseration stuff. Oh but a film I ordered primary colors came in the post yay!

QFT.

And the person will have to pay for it. If they don't report the card stolen/missing within the first 24 hours, then they'll be held responsible. Check your T&Cs

12.2 what to do if your SIM Card is lost, stolen or damaged

You must inform us immediately if the SIM Card supplied to you is lost, stolen or damaged. You will remain liable for all Charges incurred until you do so. We will send you a replacement SIM Card as soon as reasonably practicable, but we reserve the right to charge you for doing so.

I had to come in here, what exactly did he steal?

someone simcard that was above a cash machine on a window ledge

Oh dear this is stupid. We may as well just leave Rokhed be. Cause every time someone accuses him of being a bastard he will say but my life has been shit so im entitled to do what I want. Theres absolutley no reasoning with him pretty much everyone that has posted has condemed him and as noone can do anything about this bar more condeming lets just move on.

This is just giving Rokhed more attention. More times for him to type my life is shit woe is me and justify in his head his stupid actions. So don't give him that source of self justification or attention that he craves from posting pictures of himself in revealing dresses to making statements like I stole a sim card and spent over 50 quid on it.

Childish and boring. Anddd im sure he will quote my post now and be like wawawa etc but don't even bother because until you grow up rokhed theres no point engaging you in conversation.

To get this thread back on track my day has been wierd I got no sleep woke up from an awful nightmare and have been typing disseration stuff. Oh but a film I ordered primary colors came in the post yay!

QFT!

Oh come on if we continue then you have a nice long read when you get back :yay:

Yeah, but it's going to be about 11-12ish after a lovely arduous night. I don't want too much effort.

Ha, it's sad, you're not even vaguely regretting it are you?

It's sad that you're actually expecting him to.

He found or stole? And how do your sim cards work, over here we pay first and make calls later, like someone charged a card with 50£ and then makes the calls from it.

Both, finding would also mean returning. Hopefully. Here on contract it's call first then pay.

He found it.

It depends on whether you have pay as you go or a contract phone.

If the SIM is from a contract, the owner will receive a hefty bill in a month's time, but if it's PAYG, then it'll run out soon, but seeing as there's been £51 used on it, it's unlikely to be PAYG.

The phone company won't pay for this - it will be the responsibility of the owner of the SIM card.

I agree with Dan - it's pointless to try and justify your arguments on morality, I suggest locking the thread for a few hours if it continues

Blimey this is boring!

blanket request to shut the fuck up about it from now, please. If I close my eyes I can see the circles this argument is going in. Drop it, or I'll pimpsmack with with my giant mod powers.

Way to go with the diplomacy skills.

People here didn't judge you until you did something stupid like this. You used to be a respected member here. Now people are starting to see you as almost as low as Arab Freak.

Like I'm worried, it's only a minority that's having a go. People are just blowing it out of proportion.