N-Europe

Never going to happen.

Actually, It easily could. Once the person finds out, they can very easily trace this back to you.

I'd just like to see one person here lead the life I've had and not make the same decisions.

Other people have had hard lives and not made this kind of decision.

Actually, It easily could. Once the person finds out, they can very easily trace this back to you.

Hows that, the 2 people I called don't know my address, and as I live directly under a phone mast i expect it'd be quite hard to fully triangulate my position.

Has it happened to you, because it has to me, more than a couple of times. It's so easy to be aloof when you've had an easy life, what hardships have you had to endure, because I can recite a list longer than you are tall.

Yes god knows how many times. It's a horrible feeling. Which is why I wouldn't do it to anyone else. I wouldn't inflict that pain on somebody, because I'm not a fucking hypocrite.

Grow up Rokhed, they person who lost the simcard didn't do anything to you. You moan about having a hard life and now you doing the same to somebody else. You've become scum like they are.

Yes god knows how many times. It's a horrible feeling. Which is why I wouldn't do it to anyone else. I wouldn't inflict that pain on somebody, because I'm not a fucking hypocrite.

Grow up Rokhed, they person who lost the simcard didn't do anything to you. You moan about having a hard life and now you doing the same to somebody else. You've become scum like they are.

I've always been scum, according to lifes concensus.

I've always been scum, according to lifes concensus.

Boo fucking hoo. I think that maybe you've run out of violins by now.

Stop using what other people have done as an excuse for actions you have taken. If you're scum, your the only one who has taken the actions to do that.

Boo fucking hoo. I think that maybe you've run out of violins by now.

Stop using what other people have done as an excuse for actions you have taken. If you're scum, your the only one who has taken the actions to do that.

People are judgemental, doesn't matter what you've done, people judge you for how you look.

Why not try to change their views, or not fall into the trap of making them right.

Been there, done that.

sigh, I still don't understand how a past can make you steal things, if that was the case I could walk into asda or tesco right now, grab a free lunch and say ''world owes me at least a free lunch''. I honestly don't quite understand, I've been through my fair share, obviously not the same as you rokhed, but it still doesn't make me wish to do things like that.

God forbid if I ever had to go home, tell the parents I need £51 because somebody felt the need to be horrible and spend £51 on my phone..

I just argh!!!

sigh, I still don't understand how a past can make you steal things, if that was the case I could walk into asda or tesco right now, grab a free lunch and say ''world owes me at least a free lunch''. I honestly don't quite understand, I've been through my fair share, obviously not the same as you rokhed, but it still doesn't make me wish to do things like that.

God forbid if I ever had to go home, tell the parents I need £51 because somebody felt the need to be horrible and spend £51 on my phone..

I just argh!!!

He'll end up not having to pay it, but its the hassle caused thats the problem.

Oh dear this is stupid. We may as well just leave Rokhed be. Cause every time someone accuses him of being a bastard he will say but my life has been shit so im entitled to do what I want. Theres absolutley no reasoning with him pretty much everyone that has posted has condemed him and as noone can do anything about this bar more condeming lets just move on.

This is just giving Rokhed more attention. More times for him to type my life is shit woe is me and justify in his head his stupid actions. So don't give him that source of self justification or attention that he craves from posting pictures of himself in revealing dresses to making statements like I stole a sim card and spent over 50 quid on it.

Childish and boring. Anddd im sure he will quote my post now and be like wawawa etc but don't even bother because until you grow up rokhed theres no point engaging you in conversation.

To get this thread back on track my day has been wierd I got no sleep woke up from an awful nightmare and have been typing disseration stuff. Oh but a film I ordered primary colors came in the post yay!

He'll end up not having to pay it, but its the hassle caused thats the problem.

It's not just that but I always thought of rokhed as a decent, nice person, even with all the crap from friends, rokhed didn't seem the person to be nasty to others unless it was really needed.

:blank:

People are judgemental, doesn't matter what you've done, people judge you for how you look.

Ha, it's sad, you're not even vaguely regretting it are you? You've totally justified it to yourself and there's no going back because you stick to your reasoning like some kind of pathetic martyr.

You're just as bad as those people who judge you for the way you look. They stick to their opinion and don't look outside the box. You're doing exactly the same.

Not surprised that people act like they judge you. It's obvious that you try and fob it off on being transgender rather than actually addressing the fact that you're just a bit of an prick.

This is excellent e-drama kids. This, along with Rival Swords has made my day more enjoyable.

Now if you could hold off posting too much back and forth bitching over the next 5 hours kiddies while I work, I'd be most grateful.

Oh come on if we continue then you have a nice long read when you get back :yay:

Oh dear this is stupid. We may as well just leave Rokhed be. Cause every time someone accuses him of being a bastard he will say but my life has been shit so im entitled to do what I want. Theres absolutley no reasoning with him pretty much everyone that has posted has condemed him and as noone can do anything about this bar more condeming lets just move on.

This is just giving Rokhed more attention. More times for him to type my life is shit woe is me and justify in his head his stupid actions. So don't give him that source of self justification or attention that he craves from posting pictures of himself in revealing dresses to making statements like I stole a sim card and spent over 50 quid on it.

Childish and boring. Anddd im sure he will quote my post now and be like wawawa etc but don't even bother because until you grow up rokhed theres no point engaging you in conversation.

Yep, no point at all unless anyone here has ever been in the situations I have.

It's not just that but I always thought of rokhed as a decent, nice person, even with all the crap from friends, rokhed didn't seem the person to be nasty to others unless it was really needed.

I am a nice person, it's the big businesses who carry the cost for what I do, just the way it should be.

I still have a good oppinion of him, but its slipping.

Im not going to change my oppinion just yet though.