Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

haha. Buurrn.

Was playing a few games of Dawn of War with my sparring partner last night on random races. It was going pretty evens for a while- I schooled him royally with Tau, Marines and Imperial Guard then my luck changed- I got Orks, Eldar, Necrons and Eldar. None of which I have experience with and I got battered in every game. Fucking annoying.

Tonight = revenge, surely.

I'm not worried about the sense of humor - what concerns me is your talking foreskin; you might need to get that checked out by a doctor. I wouldn't trust it personally. That's what my left testicle told me anyway.

Last night was one awqward night. To start with, the girl who has zero memory of Saturday night showed up and wanted to know everything that happened. She denies everything, but always tells me that when she has a drop of alcohol she tells the truth at all times. She was sober when she denied it all, but looked like she had been dragged through a bush.

Then i am reminded of the question i was asked as well, do i prefer her (linzi) or jemma? Still can't honestly answer that question, so have been spending most of the day writing pros and cons down next to each name to see if that helps me decide.

But, at least i got my hands on a copy of Rambo today so shall be watching that when i get home. Along with a pint and a curry hopefully.

School was a waste of time so i skipped the last two lessons.

Now i'm here playing on guitar hero (I can't even do Through the Fire and the flames on medium)

Also i have my driving test on Wednesday and i'm scared. Any advice?

Strider, I was bricking it too. You just have to do it really...that sounds stupid but Im not gonna lie, people said "Try to relax" I couldnt relax. I was very nervous, and its just one of those times where you have to take a breath and "just do it" and you'll be alright. Good luck!

I just had a "just do it" myself actually (my meeting) was not too bad. Coming out of it what I did was really rather serious, but from the summary she said at the end it sounds like I will be alright (Basically said I was just being very naive, and as an extension of my general hobbies) either way I should definitively find out the outcome soon. (Within a few days if not sooner I imagine)

Sorry, not telling.

It's not in London, it's in Manchester.

I knew there was a reason my friend flo wanted to drag me to manchester friday/saturday haha.

and no I'm not the cross dresser.

Today was alot of balls basically, I miss my mates and college is wank. But I'm addicted to zelda on the wii and I should have 138 in the bank on friday to go jillys with. :yay:

ReZ if it was at a party and not actually during work hours there is very little they can do about it.

Unfortunately not true, due to company policy (which I signed) it was a breach of the code, and considered gross misconduct. Oh it was a like...quiz night arranged by work so technically that too.

Its fine though, Ill be fine. Probably nothing will happen apart from go on my record.

I'm not worried about the sense of humor - what concerns me is your talking foreskin; you might need to get that checked out by a doctor. I wouldn't trust it personally. That's what my left testicle told me anyway.

It's a gift.

*sigh*

Sometimes i wish i had a foreskin so i could get involved with these jokes.

If you're good I'll let you touch mine.

Guest bluey
Hardly, Ben and Jerrys is overpriced muck.

It's the worlds largest Transgender festival. Sparkle. Will be loads of fun, and I'll be meeting another forum member there too if they're not too busy with preparations for the beauty pageant.

kae, firstly of all! you cant NOT like ben and jerry's ice cream... its against the rules.....dont tell anyone at this festival.... they'll kick you out! :nono:

secondly of all ~ yay!! you found a friend on the forums to share stuff with, eh? i saw your post a while back in the sexuality thread ~ i'm glad you found someone!! :grin:

secondly of all ~ yay!! you found a friend on the forums to share stuff with, eh? i saw your post a while back in the sexuality thread ~ i'm glad you found someone!! :grin:

I said I'd give it a go but If I don't like it then I'm leaving... is what I would have said... if it was me... which it isn't. :woops:

My sister told me that some psycho bitch has been torching one of the classrooms at my school and has been lobbing tables at people's heads. 14 day exclusion. These people are actually rewarded with money and laptops if they manage to avoid incidents like these for a week.

In other news media studies is completely finished off, just need to hand in a Star Wars promotional poster that I created myself tomorrow.