Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Good luck Flink. I've got 10k words to write for weds and am greatly pooping myself and any nearby soft furnishings.

I've sorta maybe kinda perhaps like in a way convinced myself that I need to go to Leeds and spent the next 3 days there writing. I'm a fool. Tomorrow (today) a guy who lived next door to nami in halls is coming back to sheff, and we ususally play some pool, drink some booze and talk shit for a few hours -- and I kinda agreed to do that with him, only he's a bit of a knob, and he hasn't really given me a precise time, so I'm thinking about bailing on him.

I guess I could pool with him then go to leeds, only I have approx. £20 to last 'til monday, and train fare is about £7, and I need to eat, so I dunno if I can really do it. If my cheques clear then I'll have an additional £45 to WASTE on such a possible outcome for my sunday. Means no pub quiz... mental rubble continues to fall down the mountain, obstructing the tracks for thought trains and damming the river of consequence.

Fuck it! MOAR CIDER and more Swayze. I'll make up my mind when the last minute comes ringing.

Good luck Flink. I've got 10k words to write for weds and am greatly pooping myself and any nearby soft furnishings.

Thanks, dude. :)

10,000 to write? Is the deadline Wednesday? If so...get off here and start typing, haha.

I've done around 10,000 so far. My limit is between 10 and 12, so I'm gonna aim to get around 11,000 and something. I haven't found it as stressful as others have, as everyone seems to be getting worked up over it. "Ahhh! I've only done 2000 words today, ahhh!"

One of my friends has only done 4000 on it so far...and it's due in on Wednesday, too. She's literally only talked about two sources, too. So, I don't think she'll be doing very well.

Yeah, really.

My day was shit, really. Just moped around and did very little except play some Gears 2 and a tiny bit of Fallout 3. Must sort out jobseekers claim. Unfortunately tomorrow I'm going away for 3 days, not looking forward to it at all..

Ok...so people can make drunk threads, and they get away with it. Two posts each for coolness and I and BAM moaning. Really, shutup.

--

Had a reeeeealy great night! Went round a few bars, and just had a total laugh. Ended up having to carry a mate half the way home, she was totally trollied...not that great. I wish people would know their limit, and stick to it.

But they had zero content at all. There was no discussion or way for anyone else to comment at all, it was between two people, thus could have been dealt with in profile messages or PM's. Plus if you're both on MSN then why bring it here anyway?

It was two posts each, and we were done. I see no point in moaning, it's simply a bit of fun between two members. Does it really bother you that much? *Sighs*. You know what, I'm totally too drunk to bother with pointless arguing. Night etc.

Peace and love, men. Why all the un-love?

If it's any consolation, I have plenty of love to give. Come and geddit, you mothers.

*raises hand*

Me first, please. :) plus I do LOVE your drunk threads, muy muy entertaining!

Omj! :o

seriously it's already past 3am!

I was going to go to sleep 3 hours ago. The whole day has been a time suck, No idea where it has gone. :p

Oh and Memento was on! Another film I wanted to see! I missed that and Fight Club this week!

okay I'mma do a Flinky

I need to:

Seriously revise some more Psychology. I've done stress again now to refresh my mind on abnormality. This is just for an AS resit got to think more abou my A2 as well.

Get my English Quotes complete and boosted it up! I'm not happy with my Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? I've collected thus far.

Get another Relgious Studies essay done. they hurt my brain!

Not too bad I guess. Glad I've got a few years until a dissatation! :heh:

Grrr... and Coolness cutesies his way out of it, all over again. Curses, Claw!

Sorry. :)

I get overly excited ALOT. just the other day I leapt up from my sit on the train when I thought I heard someone say there were cats on board.

It was funny as through out the whole journey previous to that I'd been very quiet and passive.

And in 2 posts jayseven quickly falls afoul of the same posting issue he was complaining about just previously! :heh:

Side note: I am sitting in shorts and polo shirt. I can't remember why. I think I was going to do some clothes washing and changed out of my clothes but forgot to actually put them on. I am a fool.

Wait-- which train were you on last week? See, the guy next to me had a cat too...

I was sitting next to a man. I think he had a crazed look in his eye as if he'd been drinking Cider. :p

I didn't ask I just let it happen. I didn't want to upset him that there was no cat.

I think the common denominator here is clearly C_B. The TWISTED FUCK[/b]

Haha, that's a new one! I do go off on wild tangents though. I scared the new neighbour by doing that. (see I'm even going on one now)

Coolness Bears you TWISTED FUCK...supposedly!

Actually, of all the people on N-Europe to become a serial killer, CB would surely be the most successful, simply because nobody would suspect him.

Wait, why am I falling in to this trap too? FML.