NEurope

I didn't really wanna make a thread for this, and figure this si the next best place to put it.

But i just wanted to say well done to whoever made the banner for the homepage (Brawl Banner).

It's breathtaking!

I think it was RedShell.

If nobody has figured it out already, go to the mainsite, and click each individual character.

Click everything, it's wonderful. A surprise awaits you, too. ;)

Wooh

Brawl is here

Bye!

Also, today is called a money day, cuz im doing 3 jobs today =D

I didn't really wanna make a thread for this, and figure this si the next best place to put it.

But i just wanted to say well done to whoever made the banner for the homepage (Brawl Banner).

It's breathtaking!

Yeah, uber banner!

Kudos to the creator.

Carefull if you do press it, turn off your speakers. I just got some mighty funny looks when my PC said "Olimar".

Hey, hadn't noticed before you could click it all!

"It's showtime!" X3

Though I can't quite make out what's being said when you click the logo on the right?

Great banner though!

Holy shit its warm here at work.

Really warm... >_>

Woot, first time Ive been told to "bugger off" by a client. Epic. So I stuck it on contact history so no one even attempts to help him in future.

haha, eenuh, it's saying "super smash bros brawl" in an odd voice

In other news, brawl is so epically awesome!!

RedShell birthed the incredibly awesome banner. :D I love it so much. Watch out for Sonic in the N-E logo and Snake creeping around the banner. Try and click everything you can.

God my hometown is a joke

Other than that a day of not much again. Tidied up a bit, got my DS from my dads and trying to come up with ideas for a script. Got work at 6. And gotta go to bed at a reasonable time as I have to be up at 7.30 for this wedding tomorrow. Bah!

My favourite sarnie shop- home of 'the legendary roast pork sandwich' and other treats burned down today. I'm gutted..

My favourite sarnie shop- home of 'the legendary roast pork sandwich' and other treats burned down today. I'm gutted..

I bet that smelled great though.

haha, eenuh, it's saying "super smash bros brawl" in an odd voice

In other news, brawl is so epically awesome!!

shut up..I don't get mine til monday :(

Ahhhh. day has been so awful ;_; Had a half day, went and got a sub, got friggin' soaked to the skin. (damn raining) bus was an hour late o_o

I've just been through the banding process at work (agenda for change) and basically everyones being assimilated onto the same pay scale. I was a grade 3, and they've put me and my colleagues down to a band 2.

And there are people doing the EXACT SAME JOB with band 3's in the belfast nhs trust.

Which in real terms means less money. Cack.

What the fuck were they thinkiiiiinnnnnnnnn!!??! (Guess the angry quote!)

shut up..I don't get mine til monday :(

...why?

Just found out my third job for today got moved to next week, merf, i'll go swimming instead :D

Second job was ok =]

First job i got mucky =[ weeding and tidying and planting and general gardening etc

merf

Found out my sister will be homeless from tomorrow. She randomly called my mum and expected her to find her a place to live, then she hung up on the guy that was trying to help her and called back and told my mum to sort it again. She's 19 years old and acts like a toddler. I couldn't give a toss if she's homeless, as long as she doesn't come back here. She's banned from the town, but she's already broken the ban 7 times and is due in court in July again.

Fun times.

My uncle with cancer has just had a massive heart attack today and is in the ICU. It's looking really bad for him. The treatment sent his blood sugars absolutely batty, and they think it may have triggered the heart attack. Dunno if they are continuing the treatment or not.

Bad times :(

Found out my sister will be homeless from tomorrow. She randomly called my mum and expected her to find her a place to live, then she hung up on the guy that was trying to help her and called back and told my mum to sort it again. She's 19 years old and acts like a toddler. I couldn't give a toss if she's homeless, as long as she doesn't come back here. She's banned from the town, but she's already broken the ban 7 times and is due in court in July again.

Fun times.

She's banned from your town? Details if you don't mind plz.

Sorry to hear than Raining. :(

She's banned from your town? Details if you don't mind plz.

Sorry to hear than Raining. :(

Yeah, she's banned from the town. She assulted someone on New Years, broke into somewhere as far as I'm aware, and causes general annoyance around the town. She was in the local paper under the headline "Terror Woman Locked Up". I laughed, alot.

--

Raining thats terrible. :( I hope you're holding up ok.

Heh, Yeah i'm sure things will be okay. I hope if he's dying, that he goes peacefully with his family, without too much pain. The stuff he gets pumped into his body is horrific. I've taken it in far far lower doses, and I had horrific panic attacks and I couldn't eat certain kinds of food without hurling.

Your situation sounds pretty cack too. I hope your sister stops bugging your family she sounds like a freakin' menace >_<

Sorry to hear about your uncle Raining, and sorry to hear about your situation as well Haggis. =(

I got some good news today: I passed all my subjects. Yay!

That's it. Still feel like shit and couldn't go shopping with my friends, and no party for me tonight (though I had to help anyway, so I'm not missing much).

Sorry to hear about your uncle Raining, and sorry to hear about your situation as well Haggis. =(

I got some good news today: I passed all my subjects. Yay!

That's it. Still feel like shit and couldn't go shopping with my friends, and no party for me tonight (though I had to help anyway, so I'm not missing much).

Eenuh that's so fantastic, what did I say! :heh:

Yay for you!! ^____________^