NEurope

Halfway through my exams, I've done Social Studies and English, Tomorrow I have Math then Science the next day. I can't wait until I'm done so I can finally play the copy of Zack and Wiki I bought last week.

Your friends sound bizarrely aggressive Haggis. Tell them to f*ck off and then tell them to chill out...not in those words...ok, maybe in those words. (Hmmmm, deja vu... I swear I've posted that phrase before.... oh god, I'm becoming unoriginal... Did I say that out loud?....Did they hear me? *looks around paranoid* :confused: )

:p

2 physics papers tomorrow. Joy! :blank:

Actually, that said, I'm feeling secretly confident.

Good luck man!

Halfway through my exams, I've done Social Studies and English, Tomorrow I have Math then Science the next day. I can't wait until I'm done so I can finally play the copy of Zack and Wiki I bought last week.

And good luck to you too!

Your friends sound bizarrely aggressive Haggis. Tell them to f*ck off and then tell them to chill out...not in those words...ok, maybe in those words. (Hmmmm, deja vu... I swear I've posted that phrase before.... oh god, I'm becoming unoriginal... Did I say that out loud?....Did they hear me? *looks around paranoid* :confused: )

:p

Good luck man!

And good luck to you too!

Fine, I didn't want your luck anyway :(

Fine, I didn't want your luck anyway :(

Well I know you're going to do AWESOME anyway!! :D

lol, sorry and mega good luck!! : peace:

...I know I kind of just kind of contradicted myself! :p

Edit: F*ck it, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I return, now with no more exams. Spent the rest of the day pissing about on punts and things.

Did I miss much?

Had an amazing day yesterday, on the way to my waxing I genuinely got mistaken for a woman, whilst making no real effort, that was nice. Then had my first ever waxing, I really don't see what all the fuss is with waxing, i find it quite relaxing. Whilst there managed to double my guest list for my birthday party friday, and went into overdrive on the hugs.in the evening I came home, only to nip right out to the pub, to have my proxy birthday for my one remaining vanilla friend, didn't take too long before I was spilling everything, with pictures, and he took it really well, I was really worried about losing him as a friend. He said he's never seen me happier in all the 15 years I've known him.Ended up getting really emotional by the end of the night

Well...my summer holidays have finished. Back to work today.

I am sooo stoked. :blank:

I bet! ;)

Work sucks, theres this one customer who emails me every fucking morning. Shes from Azerbizan (sp) and annoys the shit out of me...

She ALWAYS calls and wants ME to do her work for her, i am tech support not a fucking consultant, i don't get paid for you doing your work you fucking whore. *breathes*

I hate this woman.

I bet! ;)

Work sucks, theres this one customer who emails me every fucking morning. Shes from Azerbizan (sp) and annoys the shit out of me...

She ALWAYS calls and wants ME to do her work for her, i am tech support not a fucking consultant, i don't get paid for you doing your work you fucking whore. *breathes*

I hate this woman.

Dude, talk to your manager and convince them that she is wasting your valuable time (their money) by constantly calling you. Get management to take her off your hands and refer her to a different department.

Had an amazing day yesterday, on the way to my waxing I genuinely got mistaken for a woman, whilst making no real effort, that was nice. Then had my first ever waxing, I really don't see what all the fuss is with waxing, i find it quite relaxing. Whilst there managed to double my guest list for my birthday party friday, and went into overdrive on the hugs.in the evening I came home, only to nip right out to the pub, to have my proxy birthday for my one remaining vanilla friend, didn't take too long before I was spilling everything, with pictures, and he took it really well, I was really worried about losing him as a friend. He said he's never seen me happier in all the 15 years I've known him.Ended up getting really emotional by the end of the night

So pleased for you honey! Well done!

Had an interesting massage today, didn't go to the usual place and it was a bit of a mistake. It was a nice place... a bit too nice, to be honest. *ahem*

Dude, talk to your manager and convince them that she is wasting your valuable time (their money) by constantly calling you. Get management to take her off your hands and refer her to a different department.

I work for a small company, we don't have that many departments. We literally are a team of around 50 people across a few offices. I'm (currently) the only person working EU tech support and as such its my issue.

The thing is, her company did pay for extra training which she attended... i guess she didn't pay attention or is too fucking lazy to just look around our application to solve the problem.

There must be a point where she is wasting your time though surely? Some corporate way you can tell her to go away?

The thing is, her company did pay for extra training which she attended... i guess she didn't pay attention or is too fucking lazy to just look around our application to solve the problem.

That sounds like someone who is destined for middle management if ever there was one. Reminds me of the missus, actually.

Ive had a meeting about the videos I posted on Youtube of the company quiz night. It is classed as gross misconduct, which means I could potentially get sacked.

(I really wont though) But still quite....dunno....funny? Funny slash serious. Had a meeting and the report will get passed to this person to review. (Person happens to be evil) Lol. Nah its fine though.

Ive had a meeting about the videos I posted on Youtube of the company quiz night. It is classed as gross misconduct, which means I could potentially get sacked.

(I really wont though) But still quite....dunno....funny? Funny slash serious. Had a meeting and the report will get passed to this person to review. (Person happens to be evil) Lol. Nah its fine though.

I'm trying to work out what's wrong with it, unless they were going to release their own DVD of it or something O_o

Why will you get sacked? how was it gross misconduct =S

And @ grunch, i read Hikaru no Go! and started playing the game too =] it's so confusing...

My day = EXAMS! i too had 2 exams, but double business, i feel one went really well, and the other not so well =[

But the not so well one was a retake so eh

ReZ I believe works for some big company (omg conspiracy!), financies or something. Public appearance is everything. If some of their employees are getting drunk and filming it and putting it on youtube it shows (what everyone knows will happen anyway but knowing and seeing are two different things) that their employees go out and get rat-arsed. Likewise, if it wasn't nipped in the bud ReZ may continue and the content of a future video may be harmful to the company.

It's like a dark spiral of terror really, if reZ isn't stopped he can bring down teh company =O

But i do see what your saying, if it showed them drunk or one of them complained about it then yeh, no bonus for ReZ

Ashley is correct, and yeah....the video contained words like but not limited to "****" so....I can totally understand it. (Edit: I also plastered the company logo all over it Eep!)

(Still funny though)

-- Boiler's broke, so no hot water.

-- Water from the bathroom streams through into the kitchen via a new massive crack in the ceiling.

-- Exam on Friday and I am totally unprepared.

But:

-- I'm leaving in a week.

-- I am about 2/3 of a level away from LEVEL 70.

-- I'm not going to be working away my entire summer, so lots of free time.

So:

:D :D :D

I may as well not have gone into college today haha, my teachers make me laugh, the first just checked how many points I have (which thankfully either way should be 68-74 when I need 68 go me).

The second didn't bother and let us go whenever we felt like it...oh noes. I'm quite glad I'm still trying to get my head around yesterday, I think I've now found the tv I want (ok so its only 1000:1 but it'll do) ^_^

Had curry and chips from the chippy and a bottle of lucozade. I am stuffed!

Day Off!!!!!! :D:D

I totally did not realise how tiring having a full time job is.

However, I'm loaded.

Yay for me yesterday; got some new glasses. :)

Another yay for me; got a new widescreen telly for the living room, first thing I watched on it: Princess Mononoke on Film4. Wonderful. :grin:

Got up late. Tried to start revising but then the tennis started. So now I'm watching the tennis. Nadal's having a good match.