NEurope

My tip ; Never play Chess with a Finnish person. They are more than happy to start playing but they never....

:nono:

Oh dear...

My thoughts exactly. =P

Day so far has been okayyyyy. Overslept though, until about 11 am or something. Not that it matters too much, plus I needed sleep.

Have been writing more on my paper about females in gaming, which needs to be done tomorrow. Done about 7000 words so far, just need to do the conclusion, summary and then clean up/finish my bibliography. ^___^

Good luck dan. YOU SWINE.

Just heard that it's the concensus that Ophelia will be the focus of the Hamlet exam tomorrow. Thank fuck, only character (other than Gertrude and hamlet) I can talk about. But if it's Horatio or Rosencrantz & Guildenstern, I'll kill myself.

*panic*

Haha! Don't panic! It could be horatio, but in my experience it's nearly always ophelia and pretty much never R&G (have you read the play entitled "Roesencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead"by Tom Stoppard (he wrote the screenplay for 'Brazil', and is thus genius)? There's also a great movie adaptation (which Stoppard directed!) with Gary Oldman and Tim Roth. Great absurdism, circling around these background characters in Hamlet. I've probably mentioned it before. You'll love it.

Good luck dan. YOU SWINE.Haha! Don't panic! It could be horatio, but in my experience it's nearly always ophelia and pretty much never R&G (have you read the play entitled "Roesencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead"by Tom Stoppard (he wrote the screenplay for 'Brazil', and is thus genius)? There's also a great movie adaptation (which Stoppard directed!) with Gary Oldman and Tim Roth. Great absurdism, circling around these background characters in Hamlet. I've probably mentioned it before. You'll love it.

Never read it, but I was our English classs "production" of his 3-Minute Hamlet. :)

And yeah I'm just boning (up on) Ophelia at the moment. LOLLLOL

My day has been interesting. I woke up early this morning for a spot of revision before my exam at 9. :)

Went in took my Psychology exam messed it up and confused myself with the questions but I think what I put down was ok. It's alright though as I have a C to full back on anyway, I just need to do well in next weeks exam!

Then I waited 35 minutes in the cold for my dad to pick me up because he had forgotten me. During that time I concucted a short story which is too drab at the moment for my liking!

Once I got home I had some lunch and proceeded to watch a film but one hour in and my eyes were pretty much shut so I took a quick nap. I've just woken up to the sound of my mum returning home with loads of snacks. :grin:

This evening will probably consist of The Hills and Pokemon Platinum. :D (and finishing the movie I started)

Nicely done Dan, you bastard :blank:

Why won't they have anything media related my way :(

What an awful day, just one nightmare after another. I hope seeing Salvation will improve things by exceeding my low expectations.

Nicely done Dan, you bastard :blank:

Why won't they have anything media related my way :(

I've only read the listings. Gotta work on an application yet.

Not looking forward to tomorrow. I jokingly promised I would dye my hair with a mate, and now I'm being forced too. I have to lighten it, and then dye it...freaking blue. I'm getting rid like a day later, but she'll kill me if I don't do it. Fail.

Not looking forward to tomorrow. I jokingly promised I would dye my hair with a mate, and now I'm being forced too. I have to lighten it, and then dye it...freaking blue. I'm getting rid like a day later, but she'll kill me if I don't do it. Fail.

Do eeet Haggis! I'm planning on dying my hair blue soon - well technically I have allready except it only tinted it - besides if your using non - permenant stuff then it'll wash out after a few washes anyway probably, plus it'll be 'lol'. :)

I'm thinking of going darker, not black but a very deep brown. I'm the odd ball of the family, everyone else is very dark haired.

I love the idea of having wildly coloured hair, but it just wouldn't fly with me.

I'm thinking of going darker, not black but a very deep brown. I'm the odd ball of the family, everyone else is very dark haired.

I love the idea of having wildly coloured hair, but it just wouldn't fly with me.

That's exactly what I want! I said to Han earlier "...But I'll look like a freaking smurf, you do know this right? I want darker hair, damn it!" and she just glared and handed me the blue dye.

I'm so doomed. One thing though...I'm freaking worried about what's going to happen. I mean, I have a lightener thing to make it blondeish, and then surely just dying it blue would make it look...green? Would I be able to just lighten it a second time, and dye it a darker brown a few days after with no problem?

Do eeet Haggis! I'm planning on dying my hair blue soon - well technically I have allready except it only tinted it - besides if your using non - permenant stuff then it'll wash out after a few washes anyway probably, plus it'll be 'lol'. :)

See if it washes out, I'd be left with almost blonde hair. Argh.

--

Edit: No. I'm too much of a woman. I'm so dying it dark brown, and not telling her. :p

Edited by Slaggis
Automerged Doublepost

Today I went on a trip to pay customs charges for two parcels. Then I went to work and even though I was there for 4 hours, it most definitely felt like 6 hours.

Nothing happened, nothing at all happened when I was at work. I sold drinks to 7 people. Ugh.

I watched the tennis which was good. That's my eventful day. Oh then I killed another deer.

That's exactly what I want! I said to Han earlier "...But I'll look like a freaking smurf, you do know this right? I want darker hair, damn it!" and she just glared and handed me the blue dye.

I'm so doomed. One thing though...I'm freaking worried about what's going to happen. I mean, I have a lightener thing to make it blondeish, and then surely just dying it blue would make it look...green? Would I be able to just lighten it a second time, and dye it a darker brown a few days after with no problem?

See if it washes out, I'd be left with almost blonde hair. Argh.

--

Edit: No. I'm too much of a woman. I'm so dying it dark brown, and not telling her. :p

Please dye your hair blonde, it'd look amazingly funny :P

Please dye your hair blonde, it'd look amazingly funny :P

I refuse to be commanded by your blonde fetish. :p I'd look like a total tard, I can picture it now. Dark brown it is. :D (I'm betting somehow it still goes amazingly wrong).

I bleached my hair white and got it done brown again. Just fades after time to a funny light browny colour. No biggie. Don't dye your hair twice in succession (like a week), you can seriously burn your scalp and your hair will fall out :P

I refuse to be commanded by your blonde fetish. :p I'd look like a total tard, I can picture it now. Dark brown it is. :D (I'm betting somehow it still goes amazingly wrong).

Lol you misunderstand, this has nothing to with me loving blondes, I just want to laugh at you :wink: hehe.

I had the best night out for a long time! So good I feel like I have to comment on it here! Who else loves 80's only music bars!!!?

I had the best night out for a long time! So good I feel like I have to comment on it here! Who else loves 80's only music bars!!!?

Damn right. Reflex all the way.

Me three. It's the only good thing about Liquid/Envy. Although I can never remember which floor is the 80s only as I'm always too drunk.

My Dubya Farm on Harvest Moon [Now self-named by me as Choppa Ranch (although I don't know if/how to change it in-game)] is progressing smoothly. Got my first kiss off one of the broads there. My cow [which I named after my brother] is finally spunking out milk, and my chicken exportation operation is giving profit.

Just ordered a lamb [which I've named Beefy]

Upgraded tools are meant to cost less stamina, yet I lose 3/4 using the gold watering can [third/fourth upgrade] for 2 seed patches... I don't remember it being any better than former usings.

All this talk of dying hair... it's making me want to do mine more now. My hair is brown at the moment but I'm seriously considering dying it black and putting some bright red in there. Will look stupid due to having long-ish hair but I've been thinking about it for ages. Don't have a clue how to do it though. ::shrug: Maybe I'll do it one day.