NEurope

That doesn't work with the doubling bet method, I don't think. Someone explained it to me once and I kind of got it, but I never had the oppurtunity to try it since, though in theory I don't see why it shouldn't once you've won again...

Also to take it slowly with your shizzle. One of my mates was up about 50-60ish quid, and decided to bet it all on one hand of blackjack, bell end lost it all.

Word. Yeah the doubling method is basically amazing, but Spenno got screwed from red 8 times in a row.

The odds are basically always slightly against you because of the zero, but its pretty much 50/50 and if you have enough money the worst you can do really is breakeven. Unless you have ridiculously bad luck.

There is generally a limit to the amount that you can bet at a table/game so the Martingale method, when it fails, fails big. Just how it did for Spenno.

There is generally a limit to the amount that you can bet at a table/game so the Martingale method, when it fails, fails big. Just how it did for Spenno.

Fo sho. On these machines the max payout is £500 I believe.

I seem to have this engineering materials shizzle under control! Woo!

Still, I'd rather not have the exam tomorrow...

Feel like I should go to a counsellor to relieve my issues in my head but they won't be able to help and I don't have the money for that kind of stuff.

I found out that one of my ex's whom after breaking up decided to dislike me greatly [she was under the impression that I dumped her because we didn't have sex (not true)] has re-deleted me from Facebook and probably from msn again because of a delightful "arguement" we had a coupla days ago.

She enquired that I was attempting to contact her and befriend her once more was because my current situation of friends was lacking. This was about 30 seconds after she said "I think we're cool now"

09/12/2008 1:32:30 AM Madam Clam I think it's rather that i'm curious as to why you haven't given up just talking to me? Even after the amounts of times I've given you the ultimates of shrugs off

09/12/2008 1:33:05 AM Derek BA Hons No reason

09/12/2008 1:34:22 AM Madam Clam Completely unmotivated?

09/12/2008 1:34:37 AM Derek BA Hons What are expecting?

09/12/2008 1:35:31 AM Madam Clam Friendship, or gathering of people you once knew because you're lacking of people around you now?

09/12/2008 1:36:29 AM Derek BA Hons Ooooh that is mean

09/12/2008 1:41:16 AM Madam Clam I'm being truthful

09/12/2008 1:41:42 AM Derek BA Hons I've never really given it much thought

09/12/2008 1:47:22 AM Madam Clam maybe it should be given more thought

[EEVIL: Why]

09/12/2008 1:47:50 AM Derek BA Hons That I look to old friends because getting new ones is too much of a chore?

09/12/2008 1:51:44 AM Madam Clam I was not suggesting that

09/12/2008 1:52:40 AM Derek BA Hons - Rather looking to old friends because the present ones are lacking.

09/12/2008 1:52:49 AM Derek BA Hons - I misread. Humblest apologies

09/12/2008 1:53:30 AM Madam Clam That is correct

09/12/2008 1:54:44 AM Derek BA Hons - Nope, not really, just expanding an already fruitful market

09/12/2008 1:57:26 AM Madam Clam And this is where the egotitical boy that began to emerge in the final year of college becomes apparant to me once more

09/12/2008 1:58:37 AM Derek BA Hons - I'm sorry if I have alot of friends :(

09/12/2008 1:59:00 AM Madam Clam Can you even hear yourself?

[EEVIL: I'm meant to be ashamed I assume]

09/12/2008 1:59:29 AM Derek BA Hons So much for thinking we were cool again

09/12/2008 2:01:56 AM Madam Clam You were the one thinks/thought that it wasn't even the slightest bit awkward or even offensive for suddenly popping out of the blue and acting as though nothing bad had even passed between us

09/12/2008 2:02:26 AM Derek BA Hons It's what starting afresh was intended for

09/12/2008 2:03:04 AM Madam Clam If that was your intention, then you should have atleast begun with a decent introduction

09/12/2008 2:03:58 AM Derek BA Hons - Any other niggles?

I think she was expecting me to break down in tears and say I haven't got any friends at the moment so go crying to her. Of course she doesn't say hello to any of friends [or adds] them on Facebook, because then she'd be a hypocrite.

Had a nice lazy day today, got up at 2pm, had an agg and bacon roll, watched the Incredible Hulk, walked the dog and now I'm going to cook a shepherds pie and spend the night in front of the telly.

Oh jesus fucking christ....just discovered 1 guy 1 cup.

*Feels physically sick*

I've paused and will have to go back to it when my stomachs recovered.

*Feels physically sick*

How can it be worse than 2 Girls 1 Cup? Though I've not seen it, thankfully, I've read enough about it.

How can it be worse than 2 Girls 1 Cup? Though I've not seen it, thankfully, I've read enough about it.

Its worse. For one thing its not funny.

*Feels physically sick*

Gah, when people say stuff like that i want to watch it.

*Goes to find and watch it*

WTF? Why? Urrgggghhh (Actually more ewwww), in a different way to '2 girls'... that's alot of blood.

*Feels physically sick*

I hate you. That was utterly, utterly gross. As was "2 kids, 1 Sandbox" (Infact, that was even worse)

*Feels physically sick*

Omg...OMFG...my brain...WTF is wrong with you!!! Just thought of that makes my tongue wanna grow hair!

Curiousity killed the cat.

And it made my anus want to shrivel up and crave the comfort of Charmin.

I found out that one of my ex's whom after breaking up decided to dislike me greatly [she was under the impression that I dumped her because we didn't have sex (not true)] has re-deleted me from Facebook and probably from msn again because of a delightful "arguement" we had a coupla days ago.

She enquired that I was attempting to contact her and befriend her once more was because my current situation of friends was lacking. This was about 30 seconds after she said "I think we're cool now"

09/12/2008 1:32:30 AM Madam Clam I think it's rather that i'm curious as to why you haven't given up just talking to me? Even after the amounts of times I've given you the ultimates of shrugs off

09/12/2008 1:33:05 AM Derek BA Hons No reason

09/12/2008 1:34:22 AM Madam Clam Completely unmotivated?

09/12/2008 1:34:37 AM Derek BA Hons What are expecting?

09/12/2008 1:35:31 AM Madam Clam Friendship, or gathering of people you once knew because you're lacking of people around you now?

09/12/2008 1:36:29 AM Derek BA Hons Ooooh that is mean

09/12/2008 1:41:16 AM Madam Clam I'm being truthful

09/12/2008 1:41:42 AM Derek BA Hons I've never really given it much thought

09/12/2008 1:47:22 AM Madam Clam maybe it should be given more thought

[EEVIL: Why]

09/12/2008 1:47:50 AM Derek BA Hons That I look to old friends because getting new ones is too much of a chore?

09/12/2008 1:51:44 AM Madam Clam I was not suggesting that

09/12/2008 1:52:40 AM Derek BA Hons - Rather looking to old friends because the present ones are lacking.

09/12/2008 1:52:49 AM Derek BA Hons - I misread. Humblest apologies

09/12/2008 1:53:30 AM Madam Clam That is correct

09/12/2008 1:54:44 AM Derek BA Hons - Nope, not really, just expanding an already fruitful market

09/12/2008 1:57:26 AM Madam Clam And this is where the egotitical boy that began to emerge in the final year of college becomes apparant to me once more

09/12/2008 1:58:37 AM Derek BA Hons - I'm sorry if I have alot of friends :(

09/12/2008 1:59:00 AM Madam Clam Can you even hear yourself?

[EEVIL: I'm meant to be ashamed I assume]

09/12/2008 1:59:29 AM Derek BA Hons So much for thinking we were cool again

09/12/2008 2:01:56 AM Madam Clam You were the one thinks/thought that it wasn't even the slightest bit awkward or even offensive for suddenly popping out of the blue and acting as though nothing bad had even passed between us

09/12/2008 2:02:26 AM Derek BA Hons It's what starting afresh was intended for

09/12/2008 2:03:04 AM Madam Clam If that was your intention, then you should have atleast begun with a decent introduction

09/12/2008 2:03:58 AM Derek BA Hons - Any other niggles?

I think she was expecting me to break down in tears and say I haven't got any friends at the moment so go crying to her. Of course she doesn't say hello to any of friends [or adds] them on Facebook, because then she'd be a hypocrite.

Haha, that is so similar to what that dicky bitch pulled with me. I don't know why it's weird that people who've once been friends with you would, god forbid, want to be friends with you. Which is what I felt, though apparently I'm just picking her up to my own ends, I decided fuck it, she can rot in her shitty world. You should do the same! It's hard though, it's truly strange when someone just...insists on not being your friend. I don't know anyone else who ever did it.

On the subject of sick videos, I agree fully with Mr Dare! Why would you do it?! I watched like 4 seconds of 2 girls, then clicked it off and never went back. I have no intention of going to anything similar, neither.

I just managed to hurt myself twice in the space of one minute. First I missed the first step of the stairs and fell on the steps with my arms. Ouch.

Then in my room, while holding my laptop and sketchbook and other stuff, I slammed my right arm (right under the elbow) into the corner of a dresser. Hurt like craaaazy and made me fall to my knees in pain (well, I actually had to do that to put down the stuff I was holding)!

I'm a danger to myself sometimes. >.<;

Day has been pretty good. Enjoyed my hot chocolate this afternoon ^_^ had fun, apprently I've gotten taller since March, nearly 2 inches!

Class was abit weird, apprently some guy was interested in being my sex buddy, nice to see I'm somewhat attractive enough to sleep with sober. heh. I declined! Managed to find out what task 7 was of 9, making a film through youtube, basically it'll be me doing my day similar to peep show and people can tell me what path to take, because of youtubes clicky thingy, never knew you could click on videos and have buttons on it. Pretty cool.

Managed to get my website finished properly and get my menu working properly, photography is done, so basically 6/9 ish, tomorrow me and becka are having a mass session to get loads of tasks done and some lovely guy (james I think his name is) is getting me flash and fireworks so when I come back next year I can just work at home rather than at uni ^_^! awesome!

Going to make a meal with my mates in abit. Had a personal chat with becka and got alot of things off my chest, so she's not as confused by me anymore. lmfao.

It's a jar, not a cup.

:blank:

Seriously. Out of all the horrendous things that occured during that video, the thing you notice is the fact they called it a cup instead of a jar.

...:blank:

After careful thought, I have come to the conclusion that I am indeed a lazy shit. I was supposed to study for my biology exam on friday. Did I do anything? Did I hell. I don't even know where I spent all of my time. :shakehead So looks like tomorrow is going to have to be an all day session otherwise I am totally screwed, although it's only small sections that I really need to go over to understand but it's best just to go over all of the material.

And what is this 1 guy, 1 cup/2 girls, 1 cup thing? I've heard them mentioned in name only so have no idea what they are. I'm guessing that it's not appropriate for in here or anywhere. Don't really want to check it out but I've seen some nasty things (for instance, tubgirl although for some reason I just laughed before closing it down). Curiousity may get the better of me though.

i had a pretty good day!!

i went into town, to the doctors, back home, watched firefly (i think it's part of the terms and conditions of jamba and i getting back together that i have to watch that series ~ good job i'm finding it pretty good!! :grin: )

and i cooked!! i made porc saute a la moutarde (pork with creamy mustard sauce~) and i didnt kill anyone with it!! yaaaay!