NEurope

Today was another pretty boring day I guess. Didn't do much. Went to the bank to get a new pin code for my visa card, as I had forgotten my old one (silly me).

Went running again tonight after not doing it for at least a month or something. I thought I would be horrible but I still did pretty well. =)

Watching tv now, first episode of Dexter just started so I'll check that out (should make Ashley happy). =P

Today was another pretty boring day I guess. Didn't do much. Went to the bank to get a new pin code for my visa card, as I had forgotten my old one (silly me).

Went running again tonight after not doing it for at least a month or something. I thought I would be horrible but I still did pretty well. =)

Watching tv now, first episode of Dexter just started so I'll check that out (should make Ashley happy). =P

yeah, i went to the gym for the first time in AAAAAAGES a month ago, thought the tred mill would kill me, but i was fine with it. i must be super fit normaly.

dexter is WONDERFULL! glad more people are starting to watch it.

I just put loads of my stuff on eBay :( i checked my balance on the way home and i was about £100 less than i was expecting. And I wasn't expecting much in the first place...

Sooo... Back in my lounge, sleeping on the sofa for my last week in brighton. Spent the day going commando, watching a few films and just generally pondering. I think it's friday tomorrow; I'm giving a good mate moral support in the evening, and also hoping to meet Girl #2 for a drink or two before the date on saturday night. Found out my resit results are around the 18th of september... If I had any option besides CRY AND GET ON WITH IT, then I'd probably give up before I found out how badly I did. Sigh.

Girl #1 is growing on me, but she is similar to my ex in certain ways which means BAD for any long-term opportunities. But still, I'm glad to have cast a few stitches here and there.

Had an awesome burger. Dropped it on the kitchen floor but FUCK it still tasted good. Think I'll just try find a dentist in sheffield for the bad tooth. Going to redesign my top-secret shared-website when I get back up north, too. Just rambling now. Hi!

There might be some student dentist or something back in sheff?! - hope so, tooth ache is evillll! - Enjoy your last few days/dates in Brighton :)

Yesterday was cool; last night I was playing Balderdash with a few mates. Managed to rickroll the whole table twice! Good times.

Also, sending off my mem card to Jordan so he can make it magic for me. My ruddy computer refuses to do it properly.

Yesterday was cool; last night I was playing Balderdash with a few mates. Managed to rickroll the whole table twice! Good times.

Best board game ever.

Also, sending off my mem card to Jordan so he can make it magic for me. My ruddy computer refuses to do it properly.

Oh yeah, i'm magic baby.

Played Castle Crashers with my gf last night! That's a big deal as she doesn't play many games, but i convinced her she would like it and we played for a few hours. Good times :)

Hopefully i've got her hooked and we can keep playing, but man it gets hard!We got to some volcano. We beat it up eating sandwiches to get big but we're stuck on the boss after that. Not sure what to do and you have to restart the whole level when you die :(

Go back, play some more levels and level up your defence stat.

I played through the game with Letty's little brothers. God they were assholes, all they kept doing was levelling up their magic and i had to play as 'the tank' to keep everyone alive.

Laaame.

Yeah, we are levelling up slowly. I think i'm lvl 14 and she's lvl 12. We're just too lazy to replay stages to level up so we waste all our money on health potions =/

Oh yeah, i'm magic baby.

I was debating whether to put a cookie in the envelope or not. Unfortunately I came to the conclusion it wouldn't go well, but you can still have an e-cookie from me.

My day is good! I've just found a free slot for my driving test for two days before I go to uni, which is exactly what I wanted!

Went out planning to buy some slippers and a white hoodie, came home with a top and the slipknot cd, oh dear. Never mind.

Saw the spore game and viva, I want both but will have to wait longer for viva than spore, I love games like that! I've not really been keeping track of games so those are the only two I want at the moment, plus the obvious fable. Wish it would stop chucking it down, I'd much rather it get to a proper cold winter instead of a rainy autumn.

Bleh

Just got refused again by the Clydesdale Bank. Decided to give in on them.

Gave my dad a call, he has a friend whos a mortgage broker. So i'll be calling him around 6pm tonight to arrange shit. Stuff isn't looking good right now though.

LIES! LIES AND SLANDER! Monopoly is clearly the best.

Monopoly is a fantastic game, but Balderdash is just utterly entertaining from start to finish!

Monopoly is a fantastic game, but Balderdash is just utterly entertaining from start to finish!

I think you should leave!

Today I got out of bed at 1.

Firefly was on the Sci Fi channel.

It's continuing at 6pm so everyone watch it! Otherwise your life will have a big gaping hole.

As sexy as Monopoly is, Game of Life is sexier.

My day has been remixed to a potential positive. I was told on Wednesday that I was needed on Friday and Saturday night, which I was kinda disappointed about as my mate phoned me on the Wed asking if I would be free over the weekend for a pissup.

I get a text saying "sorry to text so late but meant to say I don't need you tonight. Need you tomorrow from 6 though". I'm worried as to how she got the two mixed up.

So I contacted my gringo, and there's a pissup on the cards tonight, I might pop into the pub I work at for a beverage, plus I could pick up my pay, but I wouldn't feel that comfortable potentially walking around Nottingham with approximately £160 in my pocket.

This means more time for Eternal Darkness, which I'm playing. Again.

Today I got out of bed at 1.

Firefly was on the Sci Fi channel.

It's continuing at 6pm so everyone watch it! Otherwise your life will have a big gaping hole.

story of my love life.

My neighbour's dog weed on my feet today when I went over there, was quite funny in a way but I'm glad I was wearing socks.

I forgot it was friday, means my parents are home in 3 days, YAY! ^_^, god I miss them.

I also watched by accident how I met your mother last night/morning. It was actually very good. I'm tempted to buy a boxset! :o

Off t' town to be moral support for my mate as she watches her new potential-fella play a gig. Then cinema at a whopping 11:30am tomorrow. Shit. Booked tickets home for weds - a 10:10 train! Yikes. Also going to be in manchester on the 13th if anyone's around.