NEurope

Nope.

Ellmeister was shocked by my age on isketch a few months ago. I'm not sure if he thought I was older or younger.

They actually chisel the original tooth down to a very thin fang, it's disgusting to look at and very upsetting (I cried when I realised) they put a temp on for two weeks and then make the real thing and basically just glue it on. They are supposed to last about 4 years, but can last so much longer if looked after.

That sounds quite horrible. You make me wonder what'll happen to my teeth. Seen as though they're both dead teeth with no nerves in them they can just pull em out. If they have to chisel them down..*shudder*

Other than that I'm sat in work, whiling away the hours. Watching every move that the people in here do on this screen showing all what the cameras see.

First day back at 6th form today (Woo, Year 13!), it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. In the afternoon, because both I and a mate of mine had not bought our slips to do activities in, we had to make a presentation in the coridoor. It turned out truly terrible, but the process of making it was hilarious.

Then I found out I'd gotten an A for my English Lit resit (The exam I wasn't able to take due to that whole thing) which was a nice feeling. I always figured I was shit at english, but getting the two A's for the GCSE's has changed my mind somewhat. :)

Then it rained, I was not pleased.

So happy everyone's back at school. It fills me with joy to know they arn't sitting around while i'm at work, mwahaha!

Sunday was amazing, Today is an ok day.

And I made this ^^

dakdeaabg.jpg

It's a "all raise" mix mainly made by Barney (How i met your mother)

That sounds quite horrible. You make me wonder what'll happen to my teeth. Seen as though they're both dead teeth with no nerves in them they can just pull em out. If they have to chisel them down..*shudder*

Other than that I'm sat in work, whiling away the hours. Watching every move that the people in here do on this screen showing all what the cameras see.

I can say I never ever regret getting my tooth capped, it's so much better now and the caps brilliant. It does feel very strange when the dentist has finished, but nobody else sees the chiseled down version but them and you. It doesn't hurt either. Which considering the amount of teeth pulling and braces I've had must mean it's alright because I'm also a wimp. I wouldn't worry about it, they look natural too.

Moogleviper it's not as bad as some areas, when I visited newcastle however and went to darlington eurgh. But it's still a bad place to go, but it's the only place with topshop/zavvi. Hmmf.

edit: Just seen the spore advert, it looks so cute ^_^

Heh, I'm sitting outside with my laptop and my dog at my feet, and she just let out the biggest fart everrrrrrr! Scared the shit out of me and then it just made me giggle. Silly dog, I think she even scared herself. X3

Other than that, my day has been meh. Played a bit of Rune Factory, worked some more on a logo, played with my dog. And now I'm home alone, sitting outside and freezing. Wish I was still in Spain, at least there it was nice and warmmmm.

Today was fine. Wedesday is the best day on my time-table. Maths, biology and German, all on the same day? Awesome.

Back to school today for interviews with our form tutors and just sorting out other bits and bobs. Found my teachers and worked out my predicted grades are all A's, so should be applying for medicine :) Hopefully i'll have a trouble free year and everything can go to plan!

In such a brilliant mood atm :D

@ Nightwolf - urgh... don't mention teeth pulling. I had to get that done on two teeth when I was a little younger because they were growing the wrong way. Took 10 jags and still hurt like hell coming out.

A couple of years ago my sister had to get surgery to get a tooth removed that was growing through the roof of her mouth. She could eat solids for a week. :( I just wanted to hug her so much.

I nearly knocked myself out like an ass, fell out of the shower (fucking arthritis can be so frustrating) and nearly conked my head on the toilet. Uber lolz. Now i'm injured and frustrated. Luckily I can laugh about it!

My dad said I have the body of a 90 year old and need to wise up.. He's probably right. I need to exercise more than what I am, but its knowing where to start when you are such a fucking hazard to yourself!! :(

My day has been spent playing Folklore and waiting to go rehearsal with my band, which eventually got cancelled. I just beat Folklore. Great game (with a few slight flaws). Loved the plot twist at the end.

@ Nightwolf - urgh... don't mention teeth pulling. I had to get that done on two teeth when I was a little younger because they were growing the wrong way. Took 10 jags and still hurt like hell coming out.

I've had I think 8 teeth pulled now? I lost my baby teeth by the time I was ten, not fun.

Yeh it's definitely not fun. I've broken bones badly, had a hernia, and put my tooth through my lip but getting teeth pulled was the worst pain I'd ever felt even with the 10 jags. Arsehole dentist. Numbed the wrong teeth twice and so it wouldn't work when she kept doing the jags on the right teeth. She just kep putting that strawberry flavoured stuff on my gums. So tasty even though your tongue goes numb for licking it.

Speaking about pain, I had my Yearly MRI on my knee. The doc said he'd never seen anyone who has done so much damage to one knee, still being as fit and healthy as someone who has never hurt their knee. So far, i've torn the anterior ligament twice, dislocated it and had the cartilage removed, just got to tear the cruciate for the full house.

Speaking about pain, I had my Yearly MRI on my knee. The doc said he'd never seen anyone who has done so much damage to one knee, still being as fit and healthy as someone who has never hurt their knee. So far, i've torn the anterior ligament twice, dislocated it and had the cartilage removed, just got to tear the cruciate for the full house.

Bloody hell, how did you manage that?!

And I had my ear syringed today which was a really odd sensation. It was like a drill in my ear. Moving around like crazy, doing its own thing. And making lots of noise. Odd. But apparently the drum looks like its suffered from trauma so I need to monitor it.

Other than that may have scored a free sofa, gonna go check it out tomorrow. My grandparent's anniversary and they really liked my present which is always nice. Should tidy my room...

And more organisation stuff for house. Moving BT and Virgin (both require a new 12 month contract. Swines.) and arranged another viewing on Saturday to measure stuff up to see if all these freebies being thrown at us will fit.

First day back at school today! :D

It was good. :o It feels weird to be in the oldest year group in the school. :) But this year I'm going to be more relaxed but work just as hard. I've come up with the perfect balance of work and play as it were. :grin:

I'm feeling confident and well up for this year!

Oh and I looked awesome in my new suit. :p

This evening I'm working on RS Notes about life after death and then I'm going to watch Desperate Housewives.

then I'm going to watch Desperate Housewives.

*Orgasms*

I had no idea this was back on, I've seen no advertisements for it. I figured it would start next week after Big Brother has finished. :D

Bloody hell, how did you manage that?!

Anterior ligament - football

Anterior ligament 2nd time - football

Kneecap - fell down the stairs when a little merry

Cartilage - Removed due to problems from ACL tear

Oh man, Desperate Housewives! I'm still waiting for season 4 to start here, I hope it's soon!

There seem to be lots of good shows on tv starting this month... I better start making plans for my tv viewing!

Anterior ligament - football

Anterior ligament 2nd time - football

Kneecap - fell down the stairs when a little merry

Cartilage - Removed due to problems from ACL tear

You've had a bit of bad luck it seems :(

You've had a bit of bad luck it seems :(

Could be a lot worse, still functions fine with no pain.