NEurope

How did I know you two would be in here picking out that bit? :heh:

Usually folk have to pay for a double act of this standard.

My uncle's kidnies have now failed and the doctors don't know their hands from their feet. He is now on dialysis and life support but its pretty obvious to the doctors that death will soon insue. I'll go up to Coatbridge tomorrow and see how hes doing. Haven't really saw him for a while anyway, even when i did he didn't look too good then either.

Usually folk have to pay for a double act of this standard.

They're just jealous of us.

Sorry to hear that martinist :( I hope it turns out okay, but yeah seeing him may help, or at least shows your support.

My day turned out less boring than I thought. Got a facebook off my friend saying "meet me in the 24hr pc room!" so I did and we went to town and just hung exchanging stories and lols.

Went to careers earlier and it was almost helpful. Tried to find a lecturer five times and hes nowhere (well...not in his office but c'mon, lectures are over). Trying to do this extension in scriptwriting is turning out to be more work than the previous year combined. Still, I shall persevere!

Ohs and found out Adam Baldwin will be at the Milton Keynes collectorama thing in September. Shiny!

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle martinist. =(

Seems a lot of people are dying at this time of the year. At work a man died too this week. =(

This evening has been kind of sucky. I'm already stressed because of school, then my sisters go and have a huge "fight", screaming at each other and throwing insults left and right. Simply for a lost key. Makes me feel even more stressed and wanting to cry. *gets way too easily affected by other people's problems*

My selfportrait is kinda done, but it doesn't really look much like me. I tried changing the eye a couple of times, but in the end I put it back where it was cause it looked wrong everywhere else (even though right now it's still too far apart). Not sure what I could still change on this to make it better; too be honest I don't feel like trying anymore as I still have 4 other assignments left that I need to finish in one day.

IMG_0019.jpg

A self protrait doesn't always have to look exactly like the original person does it? *is thinking van gogh..

Had an alright day in work, nice and busy in some parts of the day quiet in others. Now at home, watching Raiders before going out.

Holy crap eenuh, that's incredible!

I got a call from my skin clinic they want me in promptly on Thursday (new medication gets!)

I found out that if I move out I won't qualify for tax credits until I'm 25. How the fuck is that fair. I don't plan being any different in 3 years time >_>

(not child tax credits, I have no children and for sure won't when I'm 25 :heh:)

QUOTETH

Working Tax Credit is for people who are employed or self-employed (either on their own or in a partnership), who

* usually work 16 hours or more a week

* are paid for that work, and

* expect to work for at least 4 weeks

and who are

* aged 16 or over and responsible for at least one child, or

* aged 16 or over and disabled, or

* aged 25 or over and usually work at least 30 hours a week

Good pic, Eenuh, but I don't like the position of the thumb. Looks like it's up your nose. Girls don't pick their nose! *picks nose*

@eenuh: very impressive! what throws me is the nose! its a little too long!

------------

[rant] Very unimpressed today! Just got a phone call from my parents today to hear my sister has crashed my car whilst driving it. She is fine but less could be said about my car..

What is VERY amusing is that the reason why she said she had to take out the car is "getting past papers from school" when infact it was to see her bf.

The only reason my parents found out she was lying is the fact that she crashed. The hilarious thing was what started it all was a call back to the house to see if she could bring something up to their work place (10 min journey).

To get back from her bf it would take 30 mins + the 10 to get to the work place. She sped thinking that it was possible to defy the laws of physics and turn a 10 min journey into 30.

All this before her A2s

1) majorly pissed at sister lying to parents

2) undue influence of said bf

3) history of sneaking around

4) 30>10. Why speed? just admit the truth.

5) my car.

End of the day no one wishes for anyone to be hurt and the fact that she isnt makes me WAY more pissed and angry as she has dodged a bullet and probably hasnt learnt her lesson.

[/rant]

@eenuh: very impressive! what throws me is the nose! its a little too long!

------------

[rant] Very unimpressed today! Just got a phone call from my parents today to hear my sister has crashed my car whilst driving it. She is fine but less could be said about my car..

What is VERY amusing is that the reason why she said she had to take out the car is "getting past papers from school" when infact it was to see her bf.

The only reason my parents found out she was lying is the fact that she crashed. The hilarious thing was what started it all was a call back to the house to see if she could bring something up to their work place (10 min journey).

To get back from her bf it would take 30 mins + the 10 to get to the work place. She sped thinking that it was possible to defy the laws of physics and turn a 10 min journey into 30.

All this before her A2s

1) majorly pissed at sister lying to parents

2) undue influence of said bf

3) history of sneaking around

4) 30>10. Why speed? just admit the truth.

5) my car.

End of the day no one wishes for anyone to be hurt and the fact that she isnt makes me WAY more pissed and angry as she has dodged a bullet and probably hasnt learnt her lesson.

[/rant]

Yeah, I noticed it was too long as well (my nose is kinda big, but not -that- big) and changed it a bit. =)

That's crappy about your car/sister. Why do siblings cause so much trouble all the time? >.<;

The majority of the bird shit is gone thanks to the rain. There's still some left, mainly smears. I can't be arsed to clean it so I'll wait for my mum to do it. I might try and drag the hose round the side of the house tomorrow and give it a good spray.

Just been working on a new Heroes signature. Done quite a bit. Still got a few more charecters left.

I hate falling asleep in the middle of the day. I was just minding my own business watching that new retelling of the Wizard of Oz, Tin Man, and then a nap snuck up on me. Now I have that horrible groggy feeling. Plus while I was asleep I had a dream that I was still awake watching the show, so it took me ages to work out what really happened and what was part of the dream. Bloody confusion!

Eenuh, that drawing is amazing. I wish I could draw like you.

IMG_0019.jpg

Would you consider selling any of these drawings? because i want one.

Had a fun day with the bros, no hos unfortunately =/

The girlfriend was being a moo so I just didn't see her. Instead I went into town and bought FFX, Dynasty Warriors 4 and Devil May Cry 2 on a 3 for 2 offer. Definitely worth it :) All games I used to have and now want back. All I need now is Zone of the Enders 2.

Fun fun fun.

Pervert. .

Pervert. .

I seem to have missed any hint of an innuendo in my post...maybe your the one who's the pervert, you seem to find innuendo in everything.

Had a fun day with the bros, no hos unfortunately =/

The girlfriend was being a moo so I just didn't see her. Instead I went into town and bought FFX, Dynasty Warriors 4 and Devil May Cry 2 on a 3 for 2 offer. Definitely worth it :) All games I used to have and now want back. All I need now is Zone of the Enders 2.

Fun fun fun.

Bad luck buying Devil May Cry 2 Ellmeister.

Any drawing in particular? Or do you want one of your own? Because I am open for commissions this summer. =P

I seem to have missed any hint of an innuendo in my post...maybe your the one who's the pervert, you seem to find innuendo in everything.

I think he means you wanting a drawing of me (though I don't think that's what you meant to begin with). X3

BYE BYE EVERYONE.

:):yay::bowdown::)

Have a nice trip!