NEurope

HAHA no that sounds well wrong 40inches all the way round for trousers is not a size 12...

Eh? Where does it say that O_o

Generally i find myeslf to be around 13 in the pants.

OH.

You've yet to grow then? Don't worry, it grows eventually.

You've yet to grow then? Don't worry, it grows eventually.

Try looking at some pictures of flesh :indeed:

Without the snide'ness that appears when using that smiley

Eh? Where does it say that O_o

The trouser bit says that hip circumference makes it 40inches, thats because thats going off their clothes, not the standard size for girls clothing. :indeed:

The trouser bit says that hip circumference makes it 40inches, thats because thats going off their clothes, not the standard size for girls clothing. :indeed:

Oh, I was looking at waist sizes :(

That place needs more drunkards!

I'm a miserable drunk lately, I just drink too much and reach a point where suicide and self mutilation seem like a good idea.

I'm a miserable drunk lately, I just drink too much and reach a point where suicide and self mutilation seem like a good idea.

Doh, not this again. You need to go easy on the creature lass, we don't want you doing anything unfortunate to yourself.

Ever consider it a bodymod? I read bme and bodytwo alot and lots of people do what people class as extreme mods such as amputation, though I wouldn't suggest it being through drinking nor without proper equipment, just something to think or look at :)

My day was going fine. Till the former member called Hobbizino said this

t.H> Drawn against Arsenal! says:

I think ur a complete ****, so im taking u off my msn list

t.H> Drawn against Arsenal! says:

bye bye

i haven't spoken to him since he was banned, it makes me feel...indifferent tbh...

I don't know where else I can post this.

Can anyone tell me why or why not I should buy Numb3rs? The main characters on the cover seem dull and boring, am I wrong or right? Does Navi have a major role and how is her character?

Well today I didnt go to work. I had a fucking awful night due to random pain in my shoulder so could only sleep in 2 positions and woke up every few minutes. Didnt get much sleep at all and wanted to see No Country For Old Men (Planned on going this evening anyway) but it made sense to call in sick and see it in the day time.

So that was awesome, and now Im having desert. For anyone who likes Amaretto/almondy stuff, Im having Carte Dor' Amaretto. Seriously if you like Amaretto this is the fucking shit. Its the best Carte Dor yo son.

Peace.

Ima watch That 70s Show now, and then when its on Prison Breakage, wheeee.

Nothing really, my ankle is fractured so I can't do much. :(

Joined these Forums. :)

Ouch, that sounds painful.

And hello. :smile:

Welcome to the forums ^^

Well no new news about my car which kind of sucked but twas good when everyone at college is like WOAH :o when they hear about the news =]

Welcome to the Forums! :D

*An official N-Europe hug*

It's the intiation every new memer has to go through! :heh:

Well, english was an absolute waste of time, I usually go on a wednesday and these people are a week ahead of us so I havenm't read the book and was just listening going yeah yeah. It was nearly as bad as the lesson where we were taught the correct usage of a full stop !_!

If you don't know how to do a full stop by the time you go to a 'mature' English GCSE class, then wtf.

flatmate A is heading out

flatmate B+C are heading out

flatmate D (me) is in the library

fun night

Do some work then! lol!

Literally just creamed myself after finding 1up.com's Yasunori Mitsuda special. It has a video tour of his studio and everything!! *weeps for joy*

no.. my flatmates wouldnt get the internet

they couldnt afford it or something!

but its free int he library and a 2 min walk from the flat

so i dont mind :D