NEurope

The game of life is great! I played it last week and won. Go us.

--

You won a hamster? Awesome!

Explanation REQUIRED.

right.. i kinda had a deal/bet/arrangement with darksnowman that if he survived the mafia game (the space one) that he would buy me one :D

My day was odd.

I worked out what was wrong with my internet, by passed the issue, had my parents evening, and discovered my year-old HDTV is dead. Completely dead. My dad is a little irate about the last part... :indeed:

Woke up this morning to find an interesting message in my inbox, a top lifestyle dominatrix wants me to appear in photoshoots with her.

I remembered why I don't drink vodka redbulls on a night out. I fell asleep around 8ish -_-

But last night was alright. Until everyone copped off and I got bored. And came back and my friend was having sex in our living room while I wanted to cook pizza. But still, not bad.

I did great on my Japanese Culture & Literature exam. I wasn't nervous and was able to say a lot on the subjects I got. It was almost perfect.

But last night was alright. Until everyone copped off and I got bored. And came back and my friend was having sex in our living room while I wanted to cook pizza. But still, not bad.

Do those people not have a fucking bedroom? Although sofa sex is pretty cool admittedly.

Fridays are usually, we have two lessons and we have nothing to do. I swear from 10:130 til 2 is a waste of time every friday, I better not be working tonight.

Could be worse. You could be at work like me...

Ahhh nice 5 mins rest before i slave my ass back into gear again... Urgh i'm too young for this shit.

In my Photography I made a sword out of mounting board then I read a book on Long Exposure/Night time photography.

Had a looong break which wasn't boring but didn't entertain me.

Then I had Graphics which was full of Cyber Goth talk. Cyber Goth and aids.

I should write a diary or something..

A great day it has been. Plus not working tonight = great success.

Started good, stayed home from school because of weather.

Couldn´t see out my window for a couple of hours and the police advised people to stay off the roads.... So i did

Just had a crazy client. Her relative passed away, and we sent her a claim form that she needs to fill out and send back to us in order to claim her £71,000 odd. Shes rang up chasing up a pre paid envelope (Which hasnt been sent, so shes called up before to resend, but she didnt receive again)

Crazy stuff.

Do those people not have a fucking bedroom? Although sofa sex is pretty cool admittedly.

No they don't due to uni fucking them around.

Not a bad day. Slept four hours in the last 24. Any minute now I'm going to suddenly collapse and that'll be me for the next ten hours.

day is meh meh meh-ish

havent slept the past 3 nights very well as of this cold thing and i cant breathe through my nose

im moving abck to uni on sunday and i DONT WANT TO GO..well i do in a way to escape the house but im gonna have no free time till the end of the semester (uni till fridays, working satudays and sundays) and ill miss the nando greatly

tho i am off fridays but theres no way ont his earth im telling work that.. ^___^

Ok this is wierd. Opral fruits or starburst if thats what you call them have had their flavour changed im sure without advertising everything tastes different and imo nicer.

Oh my day not bad had lecture and handed in essay out tonight to get drunk and pull loads of women. Ok one of those will be happening and may lead to the other definatly not happening!

So far pretty good. I got an interview at Square-Enix for QA, providing I do well enough on the proof reading test on Tuesday. I'm a bit nervous. I'm not sure what to expect.

Anyone else had any experience with this sort of thing?

I have an interview next Friday at the college I want to go to :D *crosses fingers*

I decided I'm not going to the stafford uni interview tomorrow, there's no way in high hell I'll be going there, as I already have places I can get into that I actually like.

Also need to find another job, this one is getting ridiculous, its so little pay and they have cut down all hours, and even when I'm in I get stressed, it's not the customers either it's the staff!

That has been the highlight of the day realising both those things.

OWEE....

my day was great until a little while ago, when i started hurting myself @___@ first i hit my head against the wall (and broke my hairclip >__<) then a second ago i tripped on the stairs and now my ankle really hurts :nono:

all the more reason to take a bath and watch disturbia!!

:yay:

Just had a crazy client. Her relative passed away, and we sent her a claim form that she needs to fill out and send back to us in order to claim her £71,000 odd. Shes rang up chasing up a pre paid envelope (Which hasnt been sent, so shes called up before to resend, but she didnt receive again)

Crazy stuff.

Crazy clients make the day fun ^_^

I had somebody on the phone needing a hip replacement that (quote) "the husband did to me. I'm prosecuting him on Monday so can you get a district nurse to call me before then?"

Someone had a domestic methinks

I decided I'm not going to the stafford uni interview tomorrow, there's no way in high hell I'll be going there, as I already have places I can get into that I actually like.

Good idea, you really don't want to come to Stafford. Trust me, i've lived enough places to know when im in a dump! The town is basically built on a swamp, we have very few decent shops and the nightlife is crap! The uni is 2 miles from the town centre too, and the walk back is all up hill!

Still, better than Shetland i suppose :p

I remembered why I don't drink vodka redbulls on a night out. I fell asleep around 8ish -_-

Same here, it's always the case of remembering why I shouldn't drink them. But never the case of not actually drinking them.

Got shiny new LG HDTV today, made of 32" of awesome. :awesome:

Me and a mate tried out PGR4 (he won, curses!) and a level of R6V in co-op, which, while very, very pretty, has different controls to the more recently played CoD4, which resulted in several self-grenading incidents and a nasty episode involving stairs, a game-logic trigger, about two dozen enemies and a "mission failed" screen.

Fun night, though. :D