NEurope

I sort of, ummm, well, I trapped it.

I basically put food under a cage then pulled a string.

Ah ok! :) Nice!!! :awesome:

I have just lost the spoon for my ice cream....:blank:

Also today i read more of my book! and it's getting good. :D

What book are you reading?

I'm reading the reluctant fundamentalist! :)

It was on the shortlist for the manbooker prize last year! I'm slowly working my way through them. I read Mister Pip before this, Which is also a good read. :D

It's about a Pakistani man leaving in America who makes it big in New York City and life is going great for him but then after 9/11 people start to look at him and treat him differently, even his best friend turns their back on him. :smile:

I FOUND MY SPOON! : peace:

i have had a brilliant 2 days :)

on saturday, i got given an extra shift at work (in fact - i worked 4 hours and because i was helping my boss out a lot, he paid me for 5 hours!) then i drove to see my boyfriend via the M40! (i've only been on the motorway once before... so it was fun!) and then i got some really, really awesome news.. that there's a possibility that jamba can come visit me while i'm working in japan this year :grin::yay: i'm really happy!!

then today i drove home (it felt much quicker!! and since it was the daytime, i saw two red kite birds on my way back!! they're so huge!! amazing!) and had a nice afternoon installing leopard onto my mac (it's soooo prettyyyy) and cleaning my bedroom, playing phoenix wright and drinking tea!

not even the idiot in the blue MG TF (mmm nice car - idiot driver.) who seemed to want me dead on the motorway could bring me down after such great news the day before :yay:

For your screwball ice-cream? :)

Yes! :grin:

It was delicious, although the bubblegum at the bottom tastes weird! :wtf:

A bit like blu Tac.... :/

I've had an alright weekend. Started out cool after work on Friday, had a few of the lads over for a few beers after work then went to the pub later that evening. Saturday i went out for a meal with my family as it was my Dad's birthday then played some Pool later that night. Then today i re-newed my membership at my local club and helped with the removal of the decorations, then came home to a Lamb dinner and have been online all night, and have only just put on American Pie: The Wedding.

Was a pretty normal day until an hour ago. I got a random invite from someone on skype. His skype name and everything was in some middle-eastern alphabet so i thought... this must be good.

Haven't been on here for a while. Bought the first season of Roswell the other day and have pretty much been watching that over the last week. Had a good nightout on saturday, that I can strangely still remember clearly.

There's something faintly disgusting about the amount of time and effort I put in to ensure I'm billed for my utilities correctly.

My day never ended as i didn´t sleep last night.

Trying to break my sleeping habit as school starts tomorrow and i usually went to sleep at 6am

My day was shit. I was up all night with dairrhea and throwing up. I'm fucking tired and I can't concentrate while studying.

My day was shit. I was up all night with dairrhea and throwing up. I'm fucking tired and I can't concentrate while studying.

Try resting a bit to get some of your strength back. It's better to sleep a bit now so you can go back to studying when you feel better, than trying to study when you're sick (which really doesn't work very well).

But good luck and get better! =O

I'm currently studying myself, evil Art Philosophy. Still not making much sense to me, but I have one week now to study for two exams; shouldn't be too hard I hope (I'll just have to ignore my other school work for now).

Got to hand in my painting today; glad that's done and over with. Was first in school, with no teacher in sight. When she finally did arrive, she already looked at my painting and gave me some criticism. Hooray for awkward moments. >.>;

Other than that, it's been a bit of a meh-ish day. Smashed my left knee into the frame of my bed, so it's all blue and swollen and painful right now. Also napped for a bit, cleaned my room, took down the Christmas tree and ate a banana. Boring day filled with loneliness.

Oh well. I'll have to treat myself to a game soon I think. ='3

Yesterday I finished my 3 short stories and novel for my creative writing course, my Japanese listening assignment and designed 2/3 of a website which should earn me at least £50 :D I spent the night at a mates' house with my g/f. His house is amazing, he owns the place and is doing it all up, it's huge and upstairs in the attic he has an awesomely powerful PC with a 22" monitor, a sofa facing a large TV with PS2 and a bunch of classic games, he has a NES, SNES, Saturn and all sorts stacked back there. The room is decorated with gaming memorabilia including FFVII Advent Children figures, boxed, a huge Super Mario and an ultra rare Cammy figure with a white outfit.

I lost miserably at Super Puzzle Fighter II and then did my back in trying to lift up the wooden sword he made for his Ichigo costume at his NYE fancy-dress party with one hand and pretend I was doing Bankai (Bleach fans alone will comprehend this last bit :heh:).

Yesterday was awesome :D

Me and 3 friends went out to the shopping mall, had a laugh around there for an hour or so, then went to Pizza Hut (it was Jack's birthday) and we had that 4 for all thing, was delicoius XD

Although the waitress forgot to bring my ketchup...bitch.

Then went back to his house, and another 1 of our friends came round, and we just watched movies and shit and talked and had a laugh :)

Then we fell asleep on the couches...this morning the girls woke us up screaming...the dog was humping Alice's head :laughing:

Try resting a bit to get some of your strength back. It's better to sleep a bit now so you can go back to studying when you feel better, than trying to study when you're sick (which really doesn't work very well).

But good luck and get better! =O

I lied down for about an hour, but I really can't afford to lose too much of my time, I'm already behind on my schedule. But thanks.

I lost miserably at Super Puzzle Fighter II and then did my back in trying to lift up the wooden sword he made for his Ichigo costume at his NYE fancy-dress party with one hand and pretend I was doing Bankai (Bleach fans alone will comprehend this last bit :heh:).

Honestly, he should have made it a hollow one

Honestly, he should have made it a hollow one

LAME! (I still chortled though :()

Shorty did you get any pics of the costume?

My day was good its turned to pretty much pure revision at college =/

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit.

I've worked out what courses at Uni I want to do, either Animal Behaviour and Welfare or Zoology. I've discovered I need Biology for it (A2). My college told me Pysch/GCSE science would be enough science for a course like that.

I now have to either

Drop ICT(and get a rollocking of my head of year and ICT teachers and have to throw away all the work I've been doing for the exam we are currently doing) and do an NEC A-level in Biology in my own time before next year

or

Carry on With ICT and end up doing 6 subjects and then doing 5 subjects next year.

I hate my college, they've just gone a screwed up my future. Argh!

My day has been bad.

I didnt get any sleep because of the strong wind and now feeling sick.

I got a headache and a sore throat. :hmm:

another great day for bluey!

(with a spot of bad news :nono: )

i had a lay in, went to town, handed my CV to a few places, then got offered a job on the spot at blockbusters!! then i went to the doctors to sort out a medical exam i need for my job... the bad news is that it's gunna cost me £150 >.<

(i'll email the company employing me and ask if they are willing to cover it... probably not... but "if you don't ask"... and my doctor seemed quite surprised at the idea of them NOT being willing to pay for at least my chest x-ray :smile: ) urgh. so anyway!

ooh! also GAME called me while i was in town and asked if i fancied an extra shift on thursday. yes please. money please. thank you please. ka-ching! ^_^

Not so great day :(

First day back at college boo, first lesson the tutor was an ass and put everyone on a ''list'' which was everyone bar two people of who hadn't done enough work.

Even though I had done quite a few pages, it obviously isn't good enough that I actually DID something over the christmas holidays.

Had a maccies, which was alright but with it being so cold by the time I'd walk there and back it wasn't even worth eating it!

Other than that the day was a complete waste except finding a guy who might be able to sort out my wep key problem.

Oh and I finally got paypal.

:yay:

I've had a good day!! :) despite revising for the WHOLE DAY!

I have been taking breaks in between and also eaten loads of tasty snacks to keep me going! :grin:

I have also been getting motivation from MBAM as well!!! :awesome: :heh:

The only thing that can make me slightly less happy than usual is the fact i have school tommorrow! (and exams :blank:) but at least i was lucky enough not to have to go back today! :D

I also watched the latest Simpsons episode where it ends up with ralph running for president! :o

VOTE RALPH 08! : peace:

Shit, first day back at school.

Thank god i won't be here in 5 months.

Then again, i'm not even sure if i'm looking forward to College anymore, except for my Juicy £30 a week EMA

Then again, i'm not even sure if i'm looking forward to College anymore, except for my Juicy £30 a week EMA

Woah! Nice! :D I get £10 EMA. :)

do you get to spent it on whatever you like? or have to save it for the future?

I get £30 too, it saves me having to bother getting a job which is a massive plus due to me not being arsed to get one.:grin: