NEurope

My brother's Christmas present arrived today well over a week later than expected, that is some good timing!

I got DVDs today. I had to pay £14.01 customs....1p?

They look so awesome.

The amount of studying I have to do the next couple of weeks is insane. Studies at Uni level are really quite different to what I'm used to. So much for my Christmas vacation...

Past few days have been hectic preparing for Christmas, all the wrapping, card writing etc. Finished it all yesterday just before 7pm.

Now i can really start to enjoy Christmas, currently watching Die Hard 2, earlier did a session on Dirt and achieved a lot on there, reached Pier 9 out of 11, was on Pier 6 earlier.

Just awaiting some family to come over for a small Pre-Christmas party before the huge one tomorrow and another small one on Boxing Day.

Been driving all round to family and friends and then collecting a few last forgotten xmas presents whilst still being absolutely knackered from yesterday >_<

Going out with the bros again this evening, then tomorrow its family + 1 friend time :D YAY

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :)

Watched more Desperate Housewives today. And for some reason I actually felt quite poopy and pissed in the afternoon, but I'm not really sure why.

Studied a bit for my Art Philosophy exam; boring stuff. D:

Right now I'm getting ready for our big Christmas dinner and the unwrapping and handing out of presents. =D

And a small Christmas miracle occurred today; my present for my boy still arrived at the very last minute, but he doesn't know yet. =D

I have had an excellent Christmas Eve! :D

I have been volunteering in London at a shelter helping the homeless people today and it was an amazing experience and felt wonderful to help them, instead of just being lazy at home watching Scrubs or something. :)

I can't wait to do it again on Friday! It felt so lovely to care for them and feed them and talking to them, there are some extremely interesting people there. :grin:

It feels weird that it is Christmas Day tomorrow as it doesn't feel like it at all! It has crept up on me so fast! :yay:

I've made some mince pies and wrapped up all the presents for other people. Now I'm listening to the new N-E podcast. :)

Just watched the Shrek Christmas special thing.

It made me very sad.:cry:

But seriously, how can something so brilliant (first two shreks) become so... terrible. (3 and special)

It wasn't that bad, i mean, it's corny, but that's surely the whole christmas thing? corny to the extreme?

It wasn't that bad, i mean, it's corny, but that's surely the whole Christmas thing? corny to the extreme?

I dunno, I guess I was expecting them to make up for the movie that shall not be named. But still, an absolute pile of crud.

I look so bad in that picture.

And yes, hardcore set up.

Sort your eyebrows out, I thought that was a bad picture of letty.

In other news, added a nice message to my sisters blog, telling her i don't want anything to do with her. They could add a 'contact' tab to the fucking blog, as it is I've had to tell anybody, probably not many, of her friends I'm transexual.

Highlights of the day

steven came into barratts which brightened up my 7 hour shift as i was BORED :(, visited my aunt and uncle with gregand they fed us tea and mince pies, got to see greg and hug him :D

]Low-lights of the day

when steven came into barratts all i got when he left was "oooooo your cheating on greg, :indeed: , barratts was crap todaym i hate working on christmas eve, got a thundering headache which wont go, my parents are arguing like they have for hte last year, christmas day will be crap

lets put it this way

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU drunk AAaAas fuk just got home from measure n caldicot. smashed cs theres no piitn 9n going to bed wont see[p . this is probn unreadable t but ywea W000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!

works rubbish

drinks after good

friend possibly being the 'other woman' of a spurs player.....priceless

My brother bangs the drums so fucking loud! I'm right here, on the PC, as he bangs away on his new drum kit. Right fecking next to me! Fucks sake! SHUT UP!

My day's been awesome so far. Lots of presents, had my starter (smoked salmon) and I've been experimenting with my new laptop. :)

Actually, we just had a nice little jamming session. Me, my brother, a drum kit, and a guitar. :grin:

I'm having a massive meal later but I'm eating the Galaxy bars my mum gave me. Today has been a nice relaxing day apart from my auntie saying something every 5 minutes throught the whole Transformers film.

That approx 143 minutes of pointless questions...Gah.

I've just finished my Christmas dinner, which was awesome. I also watched the first episode of Alias, was pretty good. Has anyone else seen it?

I've just finished my Christmas dinner, which was awesome. I also watched the first episode of Alias, was pretty good. Has anyone else seen it?

i watched hetty wainthrop investigates

i win :D

Had to work today. With double pay I earned a whooping 153£ for 8 hours work^^

I've seen 2 or 3 seaons of it. Watched 'em a couple years ago so don't remember much. But I do remember being hooked and it's actually a good show. Don't know why I stopped watching them...

Alias was my favourite TV show before 24. I thought the first few episode's were slow and boring, but it really picks up after 6 or so episode's and the series has many great cameo's for you to look out for. Enjoy!

I woke up at 6:00a.m this morning and had trouble trying to go back to sleep, so decided I might aswell get up at play with my pressie's at 7:00a.m hehe. Had a very nice dinner, and my uncle joined us which was nice. We forgot to bring the crackers out though :( Day has mainly been spent playing Guitar Hero 3, but I did have a fun 30minutes watching my mum play Link's Crossbow, which was hillarious! Just eaten a lot of crisps, biscuits, cake etc so I feel pretty bloated now. Going to watch Dr Who and Harry Hill later, play a some more Wii before retiring to bed with Transformers :) All in all, a pretty good day.