NEurope

Woop, unconditional offers from Queen Mary's and Hull :D. Wouldn't it be cool if I get offers from all the Uni's I applied to....

What you applying for? Wasn't it medicine?

I seriously doubt he's doing medicine if he's got unconditional offers. Didn't you say you were doing English Lit Bardy?

Well, I already have 3 A's, so they're all like, come to our uni, biatch. Yeah, I'm doing Eng Lit :), if I'd applied last year the offer for Queen Mary's was AAB, and BBB for Hull. Hoping to go to London, so Queen Mary's or KCL looks to be the one I'm gonna go for...Still awaiting response from Warwick and Leeds

You then get to be with me in the club of people who got all uni offers, BUT UNCONDITIONAL!!!!!!! wtf thats just...annoying

It's cause I've already met the conditions :heh:

OMG, Vasoline on Rock Band is impossible!!! Even on medium :heh:

Just finished it... 69% only though haha

What the fuck.

The neighbors cat had just puked up on the floor and shit in the bathtub.

Second time he's done this. Why does my mum still bloody feed him?!?

Apart from the house now stinking of shit it has been a good day.

Had a pretty good day. Pyschology was awesome, watching cruel intentions for the lesson which is a good laugh. Other than than, just other random crap.

i had a LAME day.

lamey lamey lame.

worked flat out at game 9-5 with no lunch break (i was supposed to work till 6... but i walked out at 5 saying i was taking my lunch break now... and i wasnt coming back. :blank: i'd been asking to take a break since 3 >.<)

My days been going okay! I had that training at work, which was fairly hax! :confused: : peace:

Ive been Ballsing' it up since I got home! I reckon it will be ready by tomorrow! :heh::bowdown: :bowdown:

Excited?! :smile:

i had a LAME day.

lamey lamey lame.

worked flat out at game 9-5 with no lunch break (i was supposed to work till 6... but i walked out at 5 saying i was taking my lunch break now... and i wasnt coming back. :blank: i'd been asking to take a break since 3 >.<)

Surely thats against regulations and all that rubbish? You should make sure you get a break!!

My day was good, went to a friends house after 2 lessons, went back to college for 2 more lessons only to find they were cancelled.. so I drove all the way back to college for 10minutes. Oh well, its only the earth I'm slowly destroying by wasting petrol =]

Not as bad as I thought. The regional manager's buttmonkey was just there doing job, not picking up on my faults (or at least not expressing them to me, likely to do so the the r.m.) and we were not as busy as I would have thought.

And then after work I went to see friends at Nero and I got a tea, two slices of fruit cake, two ham wrap thingies (for housemate), three blackcurrent puddings and four pan au chocolat all for free.

Day has been good, got some new shirts from work which i much needed. Spent much of it teaching the new lad how to do some of the programs that are typical.

Came home, had some chips for dinner now chattin online and watching Die Hard. Later, will have some Dwarf on.

Today I have been owning Guitar Hero 3 on Hard. And have also probably done something to one of my elbow ligaments, because it hurts when I straighten my arm...

BELIEVE

Thats my day summed up.

If you spend your life looking toward tomorrow you will never truely live.

Evening has been gorging myself on free cake, assignment prep and a brief blast on Mario Galaxy. Oh and laughing at housemate's course books he's left around; 'Swim Faster'. 'Swim Even Faster'.

Today I got in at 7am, went to bed, got up at 12, played on the Wii for about 3 hours, ate, ate some more, watched Blue Peter for the first time in about 7 years, ate some more, spoke to a few friends, and here we are. Not bad, didn't really do much though.

I see that your starting to post more again Ragdoll.

My "sick" day is finally coming to and end. :(

Pros:

Unlocked "Enter Sandman" by Metallica in Rock Band

Wrapped gf's christmas present (may post pic, because I think it looks quite awesome)

Updated PS3 and Wii finally

Redshell's Banner rocks

Cons:

Lots of school work to make up

Still didn't finish her christmas card...

My parents truly believe I am sick and think I need medicine...

I've had a great day! :D

i did revision in the morning not so fun! Afterwards i played Galaxy for a bit and then went on a Scrubs marathon starting from the start (i haven't seen that many before!) having watched a few i had lunch then went out to do some christmas Shopping! i have one present left to get now. :)

Then i came back to watch more scrubs (over half way through season 1 now) It's a great show. :yay:

Think I might have just blown my cover, the same friend that failed to notice my shaved arms the other week came round earlier, and twice brought up the subjects of transvestites, which was quite out of character for him. After he left I noticed that a couple of satin bows I'd forgotten to put away from doing my photos earlier were sitting on top of my desk, right next to where he was sitting.

On the plus side he gave me a quarter of thai for £15, which was nice.

BELIEVE

Thats my day summed up.

I'm not sure I can believe anymore, I've just been hurt too many times in the past. WHY 3D REALMS, WHY MUST YOU TEASE ME SO.

Yesterday was pretty good. Finished up Christmas shopping with the aid of female inspiration courtesy of my girlfriend and then we went outdoor ice skating. I found I still have the skills after many years of not skating. Also had a fantastic meal after as well.

been working for 9 hours, stink like a dumpster, had to sweep the ally next to the bakery in poring rain

and I just found out an old classmate had cancer and died 19.des only 18 years old.... I´m out of words.